Chris Christie supports transgender surgery for kids

I fully understand your refusal to honestly answer if hold medical science in contempt for ideological reasons.
Like the Tuskegee experiment.

Or how about how Joseph Kennedy forced a lobotomy on his daughter.

Yes, doctors are great, aren't they?

Because all doctors are so pristine that they would never let their own bias into a decision.

Right -
You can believe that if you need to.

I recognize that the American Medical Association and all other such medical societies recognize gender dysphoria as a medial condition, regardless of whether some ideologues are in denial.

I would not refuse to consult cardiologists if I had a heart problem, because an ideologue told me not to trust them.

You can believe that if you need to.

I recognize that the American Medical Association and all other such medical societies recognize gender dysphoria as a medial condition, regardless of whether some ideologues are in denial.

I would not refuse to consult cardiologists if I had a heart problem, because an ideologue told me not to trust them.

It's the ideologues in approval that are problematic.
Did you not understand ?

Like the Tuskegee experiment.

Or how about how Joseph Kennedy forced a lobotomy on his daughter.

Yes, doctors are great, aren't they?
From whom would you seek help if you had a serious medical problem? Louie Gohmert?

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 8.02.12 PM.png

Far better than the Democrat's issue of enabling and encouraging them to groom children for pedophilia.

You folks have no moral values to speak of.

More evidence of why Republicans should not be entrusted with setting policy on transgenderism.

Because you are PERMANENTLY disfiguring children both physically and emotionally.

How damn hard is it to just let children be children? From helicopter parenting to this extreme shit. It's absurd.

LET THEM GROW INTO THEIR OWN

The issue is WHEN transgender treatment should be provided

Doing so before puberty will be more successful with better results.
Waiting till after puberty means sexual maturity has already occurred.

The plusses and minuses need to be discussed by the child, their parents and medical professionals who have studied the particular case.

Republicans with a stated objection and no knowledge on the subject should not be part of the decision

More evidence of why Republicans should not be entrusted with setting policy on transgenderism.

Policies that prevent the mutilation and brainwashing of children are a good thing. All the Democrat's policies are doing are creating a bunch of fucked up children who grow up to be unhappy, dysfunctional, suicidal adults.

But then, you Democrats have always seemed to have a problem understanding the consequences of your policies.

Fat Chris should run as a Democrat.
Perhaps waddle to the Democrat nomination, the only thing that he would run for is an all you can eat buffet. He is nothing but a drama queen and attention whore.

Forum List

Back