Chris Christie supports transgender surgery for kids

Whining about your "commies" does not confront the reality that gender dysphoria may require expert medical care, not denial by ignorant politicians, Ace.

lol fake psychobabble, peddled by crooked 'proffessionals' who make very good livings mutilating mentally ill people. You're fine with that, since it's fashionable with the other sociopaths and deviants.

Repubs like to pretend they want government out of our lives right up until they try to impose their moral values on everyone else by imposing the power of government on its citizens.

Commies and sociopaths always resort to faking 'libertarian' babbles when they know they've lost.

Yeah, cuz starvation and polio are the same thing as a fetish for extreme sexual mutilations and demanding they get their fetishism indulged by the rest of society.

Great point!
Are you ok with circumcision being ok then? Are you ok with government requiring vaccinations for children?

Are you ok with circumcision being ok then? Are you ok with government requiring vaccinations for children?

Yes, you have nothing; that's been obvious for a long time now. You're mentally ill, and you really have capacity for reasoning, just parroting old worn out nonsense 'analogies'.

But, not as bad for the country and the free world as that worthless, egomaniacal, piece of sh#t trump. He already tried to overthrow a free election in this country with his little band of moronic, swallow anything, tear it all down, anarchist minority. Joe is a better choice, than him any day, and I say that wishing what's left of the Republican Party would give us a viable choice to re-electing Joe. but figure they want their boy, more than wanting the White House.
lol

You're having another bad day. :p

Remember: the DNC => PAID FOR 40 MURDERS.

Keep that in your brain at all times.

The people you support, are murderers.

That is the view of an Independent and pretty well in contrast with the Dems and what's left of the Republicans. I am sure of myself and what is best for the country because I am not tied to those two political machine, but the parties appear to favor a re-run of 2020. Easy to understand in the Dems, yet impossible to understand by the Republicans that would push Trump in the primary, knowing he has no chance (even less than in 2020) of winning. Republicans favor their own downfall, for the cult of personality and culture war. I stay away from people that play games with their own destruction. You should to.
You're free to leave, any time you want.

You're free to leave, any time you want.
I'm staying and don't care if the Republicans ever win another presidency. I like them at state level, in general, but lately they seem to be batshit crazy at national level.

It is a Republican issue that it is only the right conducting a witch hunt against Trans gendered
That's not completely true. There are plenty of people, like myself, and dems and republicans who feel that some of these narratives, medical approaches, HRT, etc., should stay away from Children or at least until a child fully understands what "transitioning" means. Does anyone think that a child, or even the child's parents should discuss medical transitioning to a 5-8 year old and have the child fully understand the grasp the life long ramifications of that decision? Of course not.
I'm not saying, that a child at some point, nearing adult hood, can't make that decision, but the left narrative is over simplifies the treatments, procedures required, and never the risks and life long ramifications.

And here is another example that the left doesn't talk about. I think the trans female in the video is lying to herself about her current state. Would any parent, want their child, or adult child to go through this shit?

And here is another example that the left doesn't talk about. I think the trans female in the video is lying to herself about her current state. Would any parent, want their child, or adult child to go through this shit?

A brand new vagina that doesn't work?

Democrats in California have made a law that if your kids kindergarten teacher decides your boy is a girl and you do not chop it dick off, they can take your child from you and chop it dick off.

Democrats are pure evil.

Forum List

Back