Chris Christie supports transgender surgery for kids

Who hates President Trump.
I don't think recognizing Trump for the lying sack of shit he is, as well as a threat to national security, requires hatred of him. It requires an acknowledgement of reality. Which is why The Following has such a hard time understanding it.

I don't think recognizing Trump for the lying sack of shit he is, as well as a threat to national security, requires hatred of him. It requires an acknowledgement of reality. Which is why The Following has such a hard time understanding it.

It is difficult to understand, because people outside of your Cult know that it is not true.
Christie knows it is not true he simply wants to profit from it.

We agree, leave children alone. You don't care if they starve to death or die of polio, but TRANS are icky! So you want to interfere.
Trans isn't "icky" it's fabricated nonsense lol.

AKA make believe
The only thing he's a threat to is "the machine" and the feelings of illogical loons like you.

It is difficult to understand, because people outside of your Cult know that it is not true.
Christie knows it is not true he simply wants to profit from it.

Former Trump Defense Sec. and National Security Adviser went on TV this past Sunday to explain the grave security threat to the country posed by "Donnie Boxes" should the travesty of his re-election occur. Esper and Bolton, from first hand knowledge, men who were hired by Dear Leader because they were "only the best," told the viewing audience Trump is a danger to our nation's security.​

Not that we didn't already have examples of why. His use of unsecured phones, his insistence that normal security clearance protocols be ignored to get credentials for Jared and others, his Oval Office meeting with Russian diplomats when he disclosed classified info had shown he has a blatant disregard for our safety. Satisfying his ego is more important to him than safeguarding the US.

Former Trump Defense Sec. and National Security Adviser went on TV this past Sunday to explain the grave security threat to the country posed by "Donnie Boxes" should the travesty of his re-election occur. Esper and Bolton, from first hand knowledge, men who were hired by Dear Leader because they were "only the best," told the viewing audience Trump is a danger to our nation's security.​

Not that we didn't already have examples of why. His use of unsecured phones, his insistence that normal security clearance protocols be ignored to get credentials for Jared and others, his Oval Office meeting with Russian diplomats when he disclosed classified info had shown he has a blatant disregard for our safety. Satisfying his ego is more important to him than safeguarding the US.

Nothing is more important to President Trump than the safety and success of the USA.

That is a fight that you cannot win.

We need a TDS emoji for responding to sever cases such as yours

I'm not sure this is a Republican or Democrat issue, and reducing the issue to black/white, Republican vs Democrat narrative is doing disservice to the conversation. There is a huge middle ground to this conversation that should be discussed. I'm for adults making life changing decision for themselves. I'm not sure I'm for adults making life changing decision for their child who doesn't have the capability to make these decisions for themselves.

I've said it before, medical capacity doesn't equal medical necessity. The left is over simplifying a monumental decision and surgical procedure that is life long with no guarantee of overall sexual gratification, function, nor do we fully understand the long term mental effects that transitioning will have.
It is a Republican issue that it is only the right conducting a witch hunt against Trans gendered

Forum List

Back