Chris Christie

What are your thoughts on him?

this is a joke..., right ??

my thoughts ! he is one huge pile of ugly fat shit for brains who loves hanging onto Obummers ding-a-ling, he is a traitor to the Republican party and hates conservatism :clap2:

i could go on and on, but this is enuff fer now !!

TemplarKormac does not understand that disagreement can be rationally discussed.

Apparently he is not alone when it comes to that lack of understanding.

Many on the far right, the far left, and the libertarian wing see the great mainstream of America as well as the other extremes as their enemies. They cannot discuss rationally the issues that beset America and the opportunities and blessings that will come with solving them.

If it were a republican president who had the IRS harassing democrats it would be a different story. Democrats would be defending themselves in the streets. But, in the current atmosphere, the tea party and other conservative groups are the enemy so it's okay.

TemplarKormac does not understand that disagreement can be rationally discussed.

Apparently he is not alone when it comes to that lack of understanding.

Many on the far right, the far left, and the libertarian wing see the great mainstream of America as well as the other extremes as their enemies. They cannot discuss rationally the issues that beset America and the opportunities and blessings that will come with solving them.

Mark 3:24
If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

There are no insurmountable differences between us. Yes, we have differences but they can be resolved through compromise because ultimately we are stronger unified than we can ever be alone. Conflict makes for great entertainment but in real life it is a negative that harms us all. As adults we learn to tolerate each other's foibles and share the joy of seeing others accomplish great things. This nation survived a revolution, a civil war, the great depression and the strife of the civil rights in the 60's. I have no doubt that it will survive the current pettiness and squabbling too.

Christy is right where he belongs. His mouth and fat make him a poor candidate for any higher office because both indicate a lack of control. That's the last thing we need in a president.

I hope rw voters are watching him DO HIS JOB. Other R politicians don't do anything unless it can hurt Obama and help the 1%. Surely that contrast is not lost on rw voters.

Christie and Obama have another date today as they tour Jersey Shore repairs

Get ready for more conservative outrage

If it were a republican president who had the IRS harassing democrats it would be a different story. Democrats would be defending themselves in the streets. But, in the current atmosphere, the tea party and other conservative groups are the enemy so it's okay.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Forum List

Back