Chris Christie

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Has endorsed The Donald :smile: If there is already thread about this, sorry, I haven't noticed it.

To me this is a surprise, Christie endorsing Trump, I thought he might have backed the Cuck Rubio.

Christie did it to give Trump a boost right after the debate when he was getting slapped around like the school yard bully he is. You better believe Christie is after the AG spot or something.

Whatever Christie is after, LOL, as Trumps' political timing is impeccable, given Rubios' sudden personality change.......

• Banned
Whatever Christie is after, LOL, as Trumps' political timing is impeccable, given Rubios' sudden personality change.......

Marco Rubio is actually a robot and his battery has run out.

La Raza Rube-ee-I-ee-I-owe is done. He's a desperate man throwing uncooked spaghetti at the wall hoping it sticks. He'll be a footnote after Super Trumpday.....

Has endorsed The Donald :smile: If there is already thread about this, sorry, I haven't noticed it.

To me this is a surprise, Christie endorsing Trump, I thought he might have backed the Cuck Rubio.

There were at least two other threads but yours is the first I've seen that actually included a link.

I was looking for that because I figured this story was from The Onion. Apparently not. And surprising -- I thought Christie had already made an endorsement. Also thought he was smarter than this. Crazy world.

Fun watching the anti-America RWNJs turning themselves into pretzels over Drumpf.

Bottom line is, neither Drumpf nor Christie are "conservatives".

:uhoh3:

"It got a little bit testy but I think that's probably good for television, I'm sure the ratings were very good, I'm sure CNN was very happy" --- Rump immediately sums up what's completely fucked up about the electoral process.

And he's apparently completely oblivious to that.

SMH

There were at least two other threads but yours is the first I've seen that actually included a link.

I was looking for that because I figured this story was from The Onion. Apparently not. And surprising -- I thought Christie had already made an endorsement. Also thought he was smarter than this. Crazy world.

He is hitching his car to the winning train. Winning the nomination that is. Good chance of driving the train straight to the WH.

You didn't see him last night. and it sounds like you've been limited to a few seconds video clip.

Manic Marco is sweating out again............:lmao:............
Huh?

Yes :confused-84: B. Kidd needs to explain comment.

You didn't see him last night. and it sounds like you've been limited to a few seconds video clip.

Huh?

What?

Huh?

Rump was claiming in a post-debate interview that Rubio was sweating. Of course --- consider the source. Nothing like that appeared on camera.

And judging my the exchanges between them I would think Rump was the one sweating; Rubio landed several haymakers. So it's predictable that Rump would immediately try to spin it the other way.

Huh?

Rump was claiming in a post-debate interview that Rubio was sweating. Of course --- consider the source. Nothing like that appeared on camera.

And judging my the exchanges between them I would think Rump was the one sweating; Rubio landed several haymakers. So it's predictable that Rump would immediately try to spin it the other way.

Trump said today that they were using a 'trowel' backstage to put Rubios' make-up on last night. Trump was there, you weren't, so are you calling Trump a liar?.............:rofl:

The first thread had a link.

Huh?

Trump said today that they were using a 'trowel' backstage to put Rubios' make-up on last night. Trump was there, you weren't, so are you calling Trump a liar?.............:rofl:

Well, let me think about thatYES.

I mean --- does an Ursidae defecate in sylvania?
Is water wet?

Duh??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back