Chris “crack head Rock mocks T with Covid

What a gutter rat , piece of human waste.

I'll call you a WAAAAAAHmbulance immediately. While we wish no harm on our president, many of us can't help to be pleased when instant karma comes home to roost. He earned this one pal.

So don't make jokes about your savior, but all you ass clowns do is make jokes about Biden. Right wing, hypocrites are a freakin joke.
You ain’t super bad !!
I would blow you over like a tree in a hurricane

Yea I am pretty sure you do know how to blow.
Anytime or place and I will smash you
Why dont you work on getting a girlfriend first ?

Mocking our current politics is very appropriate as it's a debacle, a royal fecal show. But mocking over illness is not okay.

So don't make jokes about your savior, but all you ass clowns do is make jokes about Biden. Right wing, hypocrites are a freakin joke.
When the comedy shows as an example do skits of Bathhouse Barry and skits about his wife "Mike" then we will have a start. Don't you agree? Its just comedy.

I'll call you a WAAAAAAHmbulance immediately. While we wish no harm on our president, many of us can't help to be pleased when instant karma comes home to roost. He earned this one pal.
A leader has to be at the forefront. Biden is sickly.

Those who believe the Toxic Orange Blob is a picture of health and fitness have been brainwashed.

trump-tippy-top-shape-tippy-top-shape-32013052.png

Those who believe the Toxic Orange Blob is a picture of health and fitness have been brainwashed.

trump-tippy-top-shape-tippy-top-shape-32013052.png
I believe what I see with him moving around to many places constantly. He is in his 70's. And that is pretty good.

Man that was nothing.
If I show you my social media of all my friends all over the world in different languages all making fun of trump you will loose sleep. He is the biggest joke globally with Countless of memes hahaha I swear you guys live in trump's orbit you think he is normal.

You ain’t super bad !!
I would blow you over like a tree in a hurricane

Yea I am pretty sure you do know how to blow.
Anytime or place and I will smash you
Managua...5 pm sharp

Karma -
Comedian and actor Chris Rock revealed Sunday that he has tested positive for Covid-19, and he is using the opportunity to urge others to get vaccinated against the virus. On his verified Twitter account, Rock posted, "Hey guys I just found out I have COVID, trust me you don't want this. Get vaccinated.

Bonus - he's fully vaccinated. And only in Covidland could this happen - he is using the fact that he has Covid to encourage people to get the "vaccination".

Rock told Jimmy Fallon on an episode of "The Tonight Show" in May that he received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, and joked that he used his star status and "skipped the line" in getting it.

"I used my celebrity, Jimmy," Rock said. "I didn't care. I was like, 'Hey, step aside Betty White, step aside old people, Judge Judy.'

You know, anyone who got the jab, gets Covid anyway, and doesn't die, will attribute not dying to the vaccination. It's all very global warmy where every possible situation is spun to support the premise. Remember that lady whose fully vaccinated dad still got Covid and died from it and the article quoted her saying the doctor said it would have been worse if he hadn't been vaccinated. It's crazy.

Forum List

Back