Chris Cuomo just reported China has a NEW Covid strain 100% lethal in lab mice!!!!!

I can't find a link yet, he just reported it NewsNation. WTF???? We are just recovering from the last Covid Strain they launched on the world and those muther Fukkres made ANOTHER ONE? Shut down the Wuhan Virology lab NOW. If Biden does nothing, that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt he is in Xi Jinping's pocket.
You think that only China is running such experiments? Besides that, a supposed "lab leak" has so far never been verified.

Dr. Aileen Marty, an infectious disease doctor at Florida International University, said there is no need for alarm.

“The studies themselves, especially if they are well done and well contained in appropriate laboratories, are very useful for helping us get ahead of natural changes such that we can produce appropriate monoclonal antibodies, different types of enzyme inhibitors like protease inhibitors and even produce better vaccines ahead of time before there’s a major problem if it happens spontaneously,” she said.

You think that only China is running such experiments? Besides that, a supposed "lab leak" has so far never been verified.

Dr. Aileen Marty, an infectious disease doctor at Florida International University, said there is no need for alarm.

“The studies themselves, especially if they are well done and well contained in appropriate laboratories, are very useful for helping us get ahead of natural changes such that we can produce appropriate monoclonal antibodies, different types of enzyme inhibitors like protease inhibitors and even produce better vaccines ahead of time before there’s a major problem if it happens spontaneously,” she said.
It doesn't concern you that China has developed ANOTHER Covid virus that is more lethal than their last one? WTF wake up.

Well they've been promoting Virus X a lot lately. Or something of that nature.

Think they're even running drills.

So, historically speaking, whenever they're running a ''drill,'' that means bend over, here it comes again.

Most of the ''drills'' they've ran have ended up becoming the ''reality'' shortly thereafter. But I'm sure it's just a coinky dink.

Last edited:
It doesn't concern you that China has developed ANOTHER Covid virus that is more lethal than their last one? WTF wake up.
There is no proof that even the first Covid virus was "developed" - it is what it is - simply a conspiracy theory, brought up by Trump.

Every country on the planet is conducting such experiments - for reasons given above.
And those 40+ illegal and uncontrolled labs in e.g. Ukraine (sponsored and run by the USA/US Military and the CIA) are more worrisome to me - then an official "statement" from a Chinese scientist. Not to mention countries that are not "friendly" towards Europe or the USA and keep "payback" in their minds - e.g. Iran, Iraq, N-Korea, etc.

He works a Reich Wing nework. His content is questionable and lack verfication. Herp Derp.

And that's why I included several OTHER source links to the same story that had NOTHING to do with Cuomo...... Derpy Derp

I can't find a link yet, he just reported it NewsNation. WTF???? We are just recovering from the last Covid Strain they launched on the world and those muther Fukkres made ANOTHER ONE? Shut down the Wuhan Virology lab NOW. If Biden does nothing, that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt he is in Xi Jinping's pocket.

Well, it seems like China is intent of provoking people, and then will deny it did this before....

Almost nothing is known about the new pandemic X: what kind of disease it is, what are the symptoms, course, impact on the body, complications, etc. etc.
The only thing that is known is the planned mortality of the world population.

Forum List

Back