Chris Krebs sues the Trump Campaign

Joe and Victoria have plenty of money too. GO CHRIS!!

“He should be drawn and quartered,” diGenova said on the outlet Newsmax, a third defendant. “Taken out at dawn and shot.”

Former Department of Homeland Security undersecretary Chris Krebs has filed a lawsuit against the Trump campaign and lawyer Joseph diGenova. (Jonathan Ernst/Reuters)

He also labeled Krebs an “idiot” and a “class-A moron” during the segment, which unleashed a flood of social media comments that left Krebs, his wife and several of their young children in fear for their lives, according to the lawsuit.

At one point, according to the lawsuit, the Krebs’s 10-year-old child asked: “Daddy’s going to get executed?”

I guess this was inevitable. The thought of lawsuits flying all over the place doesn't thrill me, and I suspect it will be overdone.

But if we can't agree on what reality is, we're fucked. This may be the only option.
Agreed, lawsuits are way overused in today’s world but Trump has taken these lies well beyond the realm of reasonability and something needs to be done to promote honesty from our media public officials. I’m so sick of how bad the lies have become

I know there are law suit threads already on USMB regarding companies and individuals libeled and slandered by Trumpist lies.

Now the piper will be paid.

These law suits are good news. Good news because nothing hurts like getting hit in the check book. Trumpers have got away with atrocious lies and defamation for too long. People have been hurt. Families threatened. Good companies‘ reputations damaged.

These folks that promulgated these lies should spend that next four years fighting those suits and spending time in bankruptcy court.

Expect a lot of back tracking and apologies in the more this to come.

This is only starting.

I would love to see Trump in the bread line.
Trump may very well be subpoenaed to defend his “tweets”, if not, sued himself.
I would certainly like to see a penalty for all the crazy lies. Of course old Tucker Carlson may be on to something. Some of the lies were so outrageous it can be argued that one thought they were so fantastic no one would believe them. Crazy days when 73 million people follow a guy that tells you to put cleaners in your veins. I would not let that guy fix the pea trap under my sink.
Very good point. Yes, these RW media companies and Trumpist pundits could use the ”Tucker Carlson defense”. That defense is you have to be an absolute moron to believe anything that comes out of the mouths of Trumpist pundits.

The problem with that defense are the real world damages and threats these individuals and companies have faced Are dealing with.
If it were 1980 I would believe these people would be held responsible. Today I wait with bated breath.
Dominion can prove definite damages
Their livelihood is at stake.

Hope the court holds those spreading intentional lies accountable. There was malicious intent

Both actual and punitive damages are in order
The most dim witted argument that the Trumpers make in defense is somehow discovery will show what they assert is true. Yeah, like discovery will show Hugo Chavez’s ghost was involved in software development or that Dominon made software that would change Trump votes to Biden votes in four states but not change anyone else’s votes and that the software knew when a Trumper was reviewing the software. LOL

Good luck with that idiocy.

Here's a lawsuit that has already had a chilling effect on the FOX News and Newsmax:

Notice how FOX News is no longer calling the 2020 election "rigged"? The same with Newsmax. Because they're now getting sued for defamation by the people who AREN'T lying about the election.

Crebs is going to make out like a bandit on these suits. Although the Trump campaign is broke, so collecting from Trump will be a problem, but Murdoch has deep, deep pockets.
There will be a flood of them. The folks who perpetuated tRump's lies must pay.

Donnie is gonna spend more time in court than he spends on the golf course next year. :)

Here's a lawsuit that has already had a chilling effect on the FOX News and Newsmax:

Notice how FOX News is no longer calling the 2020 election "rigged"? The same with Newsmax. Because they're now getting sued for defamation by the people who AREN'T lying about the election.

Crebs is going to make out like a bandit on these suits. Although the Trump campaign is broke, so collecting from Trump will be a problem, but Murdoch has deep, deep pockets.
LOL, Yes I’m sure the Trump campaign and Newsmax are terrified of this idiot.

President Trump hasn’t backed down from challenging the fraudulent elections, and Newsmax hasn’t backed down from reporting on it.

You’re living in a fantasy world.

Yeah....I just listened to a broadcast from Newsmax last night demonstrating how the dominion machines keep testing funky with the experts.
So I don't know what the fuck she ( this is not a real person you realize...its a chinese hack ergo the name Drangonlady as was pointed out to me by another very astute poster ) is talking about. Dominion is screwed as far as contracts with counties going forward and now that the machines in Wisconsin have been approved for forensic exam the proof is forthcoming so they probably have very little recourse but to try to sue their way out.....good luck to them.

JO

Last edited:
Here's why someone thinks Krebs' lawsuit will fail.

"Defendants issued an unlawful and defamatory "call to action" for Plaintiff to suffer the fate of a convicted traitor: to be "drawn and quartered" or "shot at dawn".

There ain't no way around that. Those calls to action were in fact issued. By the defendants.

By the way here's a link that isn't a pay site

>> One of Krebs’ children asked, “Daddy’s going to get executed?” after diGenova suggested he be killed in a manner historically used to deal with traitors. <<​

I wonder if everybody understands what "drawn and quartered" actually means.

The victim is sliced into quarters in a cross pattern, the four quarters are each attached to a horse, and the four horses are incited to run, literally tearing the body apart.

And he gets this for being honest and doing his job.

Such is the world of Rumpism.

Last edited:
Lol.. still living In your Orwellian world, Eric, where lies are truth.
All the flipped logic in the world will never erase the theft of the presidency.
No matter how man times you and your ilk say, "nuh-uh", "no it isn't" and "No, you're wrong" will the things we saw in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin go away.

By the way, the Wisconsin legislature is going to follow Georgia and sue to decertify their election results due
to rampant fraud and election theft. Republicans sue to stop Wisconsin vote certification

Wisconsin Supreme Court will take up the matter. Can you feel your tenuous grasp on reality start to slip?

Donnie is gonna spend more time in court than he spends on the golf course next year. :)

Probably not....he has employees for that and I need to remind you that he has not conceded yet and probably is not going to concede.
No sure what you're talking about but at any given time there are no less than 200 active lawsuits being brought against Trump, his businesses and his organizations...
but he pales in comparison to Bloomberg who has set the record with as many as 500 open lawsuits against his empire at any given time.
You guys need to go back to fantasy land where you can actually put the toy soldiers where you want them to be.

JO

Political speech is protected.............

Not hate speech and threats.
oh please how many hate speechin libs have been sued ......you have mobs standing outside poiticians homes and you cheer.....you can shut up now

People standing outside politicians' homes are typically not involved in hate speech, slander and threats.
oh really.......you obviously haven not been following even recent current events or are just posting your usuaul lies

The most dim witted argument that the Trumpers make in defense is somehow discovery will show what they assert is true. Yeah, like discovery will show Hugo Chavez’s ghost was involved in software development or that Dominon made software that would change Trump votes to Biden votes in four states but not change anyone else’s votes and that the software knew when a Trumper was reviewing the software. LOL

Don't forget to make that independent forensic audit in Michigan of Domain somehow drop down a rabbit
hole and vanish. Good luck with your stupidity and denial of facts.

I know there are law suit threads already on USMB regarding companies and individuals libeled and slandered by Trumpist lies.

These law suits are good news. Good news because nothing hurts like getting hit in the check book. Trumpers have got away with atrocious lies and defamation for too long. People have been hurt. Families threatened. Good companies‘ reputations damaged.

These folks that promulgated these lies should spend that next four years fighting those suits and spending time in bankruptcy court.

This is only starting.

I would certainly like to see a penalty for all the crazy lies. Of course old Tucker Carlson may be on to something. Some of the lies were so outrageous it can be argued that one thought they were so fantastic no one would believe them. Crazy days when 73 million people follow a guy that tells you to put cleaners in your veins. I would not let that guy fix the pea trap under my sink.
Very good point. Yes, these RW media companies and Trumpist pundits could use the ”Tucker Carlson defense”. That defense is you have to be an absolute moron to believe anything that comes out of the mouths of Trumpist pundits.

The problem with that defense are the real world damages and threats these individuals and companies have faced Are dealing with.
If it were 1980 I would believe these people would be held responsible. Today I wait with bated breath.

Hope the court holds those spreading intentional lies accountable. There was malicious intent

The key is, they will have to defend their misinformation campaign in court.
Dominion relies on its reputation for accurate, trustworthy election software. These unfounded accusations could destroy the company.
Actual damages as well as punitive damages are in order

Fox and Trump have deep pockets
Lets empty them

oh please how many hate speechin libs have been sued ......you have mobs standing outside poiticians homes and you cheer.....you can shut up now

People standing outside politicians' homes are typically not involved in hate speech, slander and threats.

Riiiiiiiigt.....they only want to kill the occupants dude....nothing to see here. Please grow up and try to come up with a real post will ya...

JO

Don't forget to make that independent forensic audit in Michigan of Domain somehow drop down a rabbit
hole and vanish. Good luck with your stupidity and denial of facts.
Lol..because it was a nothingburger, Orwell. You definitely chose the right screen name.

oh really.......you obviously haven not been following even recent current events or are just posting your usuaul lies

This guy is a nutcase.....

JO

This is only starting.

The key is, they will have to defend their misinformation campaign in court.
Dominion relies on its reputation for accurate, trustworthy election software. These unfounded accusations could destroy the company.
Actual damages as well as punitive damages are in order

Fox and Trump have deep pockets
Lets empty them
Agreed. I especially hope they drive OAN and Newmax into bankruptcy.

Probably not....he has employees for that and I need to remind you that he has not conceded yet and probably is not going to concede.
No sure what you're talking about but at any given time there are no less than 200 active lawsuits being brought against Trump, his businesses and his organizations...
but he pales in comparison to Bloomberg who has set the record with as many as 500 open lawsuits against his empire at any given time.
You guys need to go back to fantasy land where you can actually put the toy soldiers where you want them to be.

JO

I don't give a rat's ass whether the Blob concedes or not. He'll be leaving on 1-20.

Trump_arrested.jpg

Forum List

Back