Chris Krebs sues the Trump Campaign

I know there are law suit threads already on USMB regarding companies and individuals libeled and slandered by Trumpist lies.

Now the piper will be paid.

These law suits are good news. Good news because nothing hurts like getting hit in the check book. Trumpers have got away with atrocious lies and defamation for too long. People have been hurt. Families threatened. Good companies‘ reputations damaged.

These folks that promulgated these lies should spend that next four years fighting those suits and spending time in bankruptcy court.

Expect a lot of back tracking and apologies in the more this to come.

This is only starting.

I would love to see Trump in the bread line.
Trump may very well be subpoenaed to defend his “tweets”, if not, sued himself.
I would certainly like to see a penalty for all the crazy lies. Of course old Tucker Carlson may be on to something. Some of the lies were so outrageous it can be argued that one thought they were so fantastic no one would believe them. Crazy days when 73 million people follow a guy that tells you to put cleaners in your veins. I would not let that guy fix the pea trap under my sink.
Very good point. Yes, these RW media companies and Trumpist pundits could use the ”Tucker Carlson defense”. That defense is you have to be an absolute moron to believe anything that comes out of the mouths of Trumpist pundits.

The problem with that defense are the real world damages and threats these individuals and companies have faced Are dealing with.
If it were 1980 I would believe these people would be held responsible. Today I wait with bated breath.

This is a new strategy by the corrupt collective...a blitz of frivolous meritless law suits.
The people who have stolen the election have deep pockets and the left will fight by any means necessary.
As the saying goes you only draw flak when you are over the target.
Lol... Those libeled, defamed and slandered by Trumpist lies will demand justice. The American juries will give it to them.
LOL.... Well whatta ya know, the nation can't get any traction in the courts concerning ligitimate cases that affect huge things like election's, national security, and so on and so forth, but the courts will allow frivolous lawsuits galore, otherwise as a leftist tactic in a vengeful act of aggression against it's enemies eh ???

So are you suggesting that the courts and judges in this country are leaning left as most have said over the years, and this to the leftist vehement denial of such a thing ??
Lol..you’re still in denial. Election fraud was and is a lie. Damages to individuals and companies due to Trumpist lies is real. See the difference.

I know there are law suit threads already on USMB regarding companies and individuals libeled and slandered by Trumpist lies.

These law suits are good news. Good news because nothing hurts like getting hit in the check book. Trumpers have got away with atrocious lies and defamation for too long. People have been hurt. Families threatened. Good companies‘ reputations damaged.

These folks that promulgated these lies should spend that next four years fighting those suits and spending time in bankruptcy court.

This is only starting.

You mean the libs are abusing the civil courts to harass anyone who points out their crimes.

Here's a lawsuit that has already had a chilling effect on the FOX News and Newsmax:

Notice how FOX News is no longer calling the 2020 election "rigged"? The same with Newsmax. Because they're now getting sued for defamation by the people who AREN'T lying about the election.

Crebs is going to make out like a bandit on these suits. Although the Trump campaign is broke, so collecting from Trump will be a problem, but Murdoch has deep, deep pockets.
Harassment suit meant to shut people from posting the truth...

LOL.... Well whatta ya know, the nation can't get any traction in the courts concerning ligitimate cases that affect huge things like election's, national security, and so on and so forth, but the courts will allow frivolous lawsuits galore, otherwise as a leftist tactic in a vengeful act of aggression against it's enemies eh ???

So are you suggesting that the courts and judges in this country are leaning left as most have said over the years, and this to the leftist vehement denial of such a thing ??
My thoughts too. Court will NOT deal with the matter of election fraud, not even taking that matter up in any
way at all. But supposedly Trump, etc. will be flooded with frivolous ridiculous suits alleging defamation and slander in an obvious orchestrated attempt to harass Giuliani and co. and tie them up and shut them up.

We'll see if this tactic gets anywhere but given the leftist court system I wouldn't be surprised if once
again Lady Liberty is raped by the forces of democrat darkness.

This is only starting.

You mean the libs are abusing the civil courts to harass anyone who points out their crimes.
Abusing the courts were Trumpists sham law suits on election fraud. These law suits coming against Trumpers will make the Covington kid lawsuits look like chump change.

Here's a lawsuit that has already had a chilling effect on the FOX News and Newsmax:

Notice how FOX News is no longer calling the 2020 election "rigged"? The same with Newsmax. Because they're now getting sued for defamation by the people who AREN'T lying about the election.

Crebs is going to make out like a bandit on these suits. Although the Trump campaign is broke, so collecting from Trump will be a problem, but Murdoch has deep, deep pockets.
There will be a flood of them. The folks who perpetuated tRump's lies must pay.

Lol..you’re still in denial. Election fraud was and is a lie. Damages to individuals and companies due to Trumpist lies is real. See the difference.
The "difference" lies entirely in the smelly fetid boundaries of your twisted imagination.

Didn't the Trump grifter really score big asking all his dimwits to donate to him?

Trump's second term: DiGenova for AG

Trump's second term: DiGenova for AG
It rains Skittles in Frank’s world.

This is only starting.

I would love to see Trump in the bread line.
Trump may very well be subpoenaed to defend his “tweets”, if not, sued himself.
I would certainly like to see a penalty for all the crazy lies. Of course old Tucker Carlson may be on to something. Some of the lies were so outrageous it can be argued that one thought they were so fantastic no one would believe them. Crazy days when 73 million people follow a guy that tells you to put cleaners in your veins. I would not let that guy fix the pea trap under my sink.
Very good point. Yes, these RW media companies and Trumpist pundits could use the ”Tucker Carlson defense”. That defense is you have to be an absolute moron to believe anything that comes out of the mouths of Trumpist pundits.

The problem with that defense are the real world damages and threats these individuals and companies have faced Are dealing with.
If it were 1980 I would believe these people would be held responsible. Today I wait with bated breath.
Dominion can prove definite damages
Their livelihood is at stake.

Hope the court holds those spreading intentional lies accountable. There was malicious intent

Both actual and punitive damages are in order

Forum List

Back