Chris Krebs sues the Trump Campaign

I know there are law suit threads already on USMB regarding companies and individuals libeled and slandered by Trumpist lies.

Now the piper will be paid.

These law suits are good news. Good news because nothing hurts like getting hit in the check book. Trumpers have got away with atrocious lies and defamation for too long. People have been hurt. Families threatened. Good companies‘ reputations damaged.

These folks that promulgated these lies should spend that next four years fighting those suits and spending time in bankruptcy court.

Expect a lot of back tracking and apologies in the more this to come.

This is only starting.

Republicans need to be held accountable for their baseless claims that hurt innocent people.
They all need to be sued for promulgating lies and falsehoods.

Poulos confirmed reports the voting company’s attorneys sent letters to Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani and White House counsel Pat Cipollone this week, which directed them to preserve relevant documents and informed Giuliani legal action was “imminent,” after sending a letter to attorney Sidney Powell last week calling on her to retract her claims about Dominion.
According to copies of the letters published by Law & Crime, Dominion’s attorneys have also sent letters warning of impending litigation to conservative news outlets Newsmax, One America News, Fox News and the Epoch Times; conservative news figures Hannity, Limbaugh, Maria Bartiromo and Newsmax’s Greg Kelly; conservative attorney Lin Wood and Melissa Carone, who Giuliani has promoted as a witness to supposed voter fraud efforts, among others.

Here's a lawsuit that has already had a chilling effect on the FOX News and Newsmax:

Notice how FOX News is no longer calling the 2020 election "rigged"? The same with Newsmax. Because they're now getting sued for defamation by the people who AREN'T lying about the election.

Crebs is going to make out like a bandit on these suits. Although the Trump campaign is broke, so collecting from Trump will be a problem, but Murdoch has deep, deep pockets.
Corruption is what right wingers seem to prefer. The right wing in the Senate proved it by their acquittal of an impeached President.

I suppose we'll find out about all this shit in the discovery process.

Watch this lawsuit go away in about two seconds.
Lol..yeah I’ve seen that stupid wait for the “discovery process” argument before. Only Trumpers who live in their perverted alternative reality believe these companies are worried about that. LOL.

I suppose we'll find out about all this shit in the discovery process.

Watch this lawsuit go away in about two seconds.
Chris Cooms, Antifa Dominion executive guaranteed in an email that Donald Trump would not win the election.
Hopefully discovery will get into that and the Dominion forensic audit conducted in Michigan.

I know there are law suit threads already on USMB regarding companies and individuals libeled and slandered by Trumpist lies.

These law suits are good news. Good news because nothing hurts like getting hit in the check book. Trumpers have got away with atrocious lies and defamation for too long. People have been hurt. Families threatened. Good companies‘ reputations damaged.

These folks that promulgated these lies should spend that next four years fighting those suits and spending time in bankruptcy court.

This is only starting.

I would love to see Trump in the bread line.

This is only starting.

Trump may very well be subpoenaed to defend his “tweets”, if not, sued himself.

This is only starting.

I would certainly like to see a penalty for all the crazy lies. Of course old Tucker Carlson may be on to something. Some of the lies were so outrageous it can be argued that one thought they were so fantastic no one would believe them. Crazy days when 73 million people follow a guy that tells you to put cleaners in your veins. I would not let that guy fix the pea trap under my sink.

This is only starting.

I would certainly like to see a penalty for all the crazy lies. Of course old Tucker Carlson may be on to something. Some of the lies were so outrageous it can be argued that one thought they were so fantastic no one would believe them. Crazy days when 73 million people follow a guy that tells you to put cleaners in your veins. I would not let that guy fix the pea trap under my sink.
Very good point. Yes, these RW media companies and Trumpist pundits could use the ”Tucker Carlson defense”. That defense is you have to be an absolute moron to believe anything that comes out of the mouths of Trumpist pundits.

The problem with that defense are the real world damages and threats these individuals and companies have faced dealing with these lies.

Last edited:
This is a new strategy by the corrupt collective...a blitz of frivolous meritless law suits.
The people who have stolen the election have deep pockets and the left will fight by any means necessary.
As the saying goes you only draw flak when you are over the target.
Lol... Those libeled, defamed and slandered by Trumpist lies will demand justice. The American juries will give it to them.
LOL.... Well whatta ya know, the nation can't get any traction in the courts concerning ligitimate cases that affect huge things like election's, national security, and so on and so forth, but the courts will allow frivolous lawsuits galore, otherwise as a leftist tactic in a vengeful act of aggression against it's enemies eh ???

So are you suggesting that the courts and judges in this country are leaning left as most have said over the years, and this to the leftist vehement denial of such a thing ??

Forum List

Back