Chris Matthews Compares Obama, Reagan

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Even Chris Matthews.

Yup even Matthews knows what a fraud the current pretend President is.....

Said a few words about the 298 killed, went right back to his teleprompter, and fundraising.

Not Reagan. He cancelled his schedule, and spoke to the American people in the appropriate manner.

1."CHRIS MATTHEWS:... a flashback. From the moment I heard about today's shooting down of a Malaysian airliner over Ukraine, I remember that 1983 shooting down of a Korean airliner over Soviet airspace (Korean Air Lines Flight 007). Back then, the Soviets, still in a Cold War mindset refused to even admit responsibility for the deliberate murder of 269 passengers including, U.S. Congressman Lawrence McDonald of Georgia who was aboard. Here's how President Reagan reacted:

2. REAGAN: What can we think of a regime that so broadly trumpets its vision of peace and global disarmament and yet so callously and quickly commits a terrorist act to sacrifice the lives of innocent human beings? What can be said about Soviet credibility when they is a flagrantly lie about such a heinous act?

3. MATTHEWS: I can tell you, he was speaking for the American people back then ....cold-blooded killing of so many innocent people, their brutal destruction of so many human lives, their utter lack of compassion for the people aboard that plane. Here's the way our president and we, the American people, felt:

4. REAGAN: We know it will be hard to make a nation that rules its own people through force to cease using force against the rest of the world, but we must try. This is not a role we sought. .... But like Americans who began this country and brought forth this last best hope of mankind, history has asked much of the Americans of our own time, much we have already given, much more we must be prepared to give.

5. MATTHEWS: There are events like this today that no one forgets, especially not today."
Chris Matthews: Reagan Knew The Way Americans Felt After Soviets Downed A Plane in 1983 | Video | RealClearPolitics

Seems, for the more astute among us, the thrill is gone.

Even Chris Matthews.

Said a few words about the 298 killed, went right back to his teleprompter, and fundraising.

Not Reagan. He cancelled his schedule, and spoke to the American people in the appropriate manner.

1."CHRIS MATTHEWS:... a flashback. From the moment I heard about today's shooting down of a Malaysian airliner over Ukraine, I remember that 1983 shooting down of a Korean airliner over Soviet airspace (Korean Air Lines Flight 007). Back then, the Soviets, still in a Cold War mindset refused to even admit responsibility for the deliberate murder of 269 passengers including, U.S. Congressman Lawrence McDonald of Georgia who was aboard. Here's how President Reagan reacted:

2. REAGAN: What can we think of a regime that so broadly trumpets its vision of peace and global disarmament and yet so callously and quickly commits a terrorist act to sacrifice the lives of innocent human beings? What can be said about Soviet credibility when they is a flagrantly lie about such a heinous act?

3. MATTHEWS: I can tell you, he was speaking for the American people back then ....cold-blooded killing of so many innocent people, their brutal destruction of so many human lives, their utter lack of compassion for the people aboard that plane. Here's the way our president and we, the American people, felt:

4. REAGAN: We know it will be hard to make a nation that rules its own people through force to cease using force against the rest of the world, but we must try. This is not a role we sought. .... But like Americans who began this country and brought forth this last best hope of mankind, history has asked much of the Americans of our own time, much we have already given, much more we must be prepared to give.

5. MATTHEWS: There are events like this today that no one forgets, especially not today."
Chris Matthews: Reagan Knew The Way Americans Felt After Soviets Downed A Plane in 1983 | Video | RealClearPolitics

Then Ronnie took a NAP, did -0-.

Even Chris Matthews.

Careful analysis of your post reveals the need for some quite time in the corner, on a stool, with a pointy hat, so that you might focus your thoughts....if you have any.

Even Chris Matthews.

You should know ,you seem to think you do.

The far left must do all it can to try and cover the fact that they really admire Putin and wish Obama was just like him..

I wouldn't say the left admire Putin, he's the competition. They want Obama to be supreme dictator, not Putin.

Even Chris Matthews.

Why aren't you calling Chris Matthews a Putin lover???????????

The study of history cries out for certain comparisons.....

...and, with a pretend President who is unable to prioritize between fundraising and turning the spotlight of the bully pulpit on real evil.......

....well, today, July 18th, in the year 64 - the Great fire of Rome: A fire begins to burn in the merchant area of Rome and soon burns completely out of control while Emperor Nero reportedly plays his lyre and sings while watching the blaze from a safe distance.

I know, I know....Nero didn't have a teleprompter.

Poor Chris must be really torn. On the one hand, he wants to hold onto the little bit of credibility he has left as a journalist and be honest about Obama's obvious ineptness as president. On the other hand, he still has that burning desire to service the man who gives him a thrill up his leg and doesn't want to blow his chances (no pun intended).

Even Chris Matthews.

I don't care for MSNBC, saw him a few times, too much of a cut 'n paste talking head. I prefer CNN; read the National Review, and George Will, for the conservative view. Obviously, Buckley is still missed.

Actually, Chris Matthews is an arrogant, self-centered, motor-mouthed asshole who thinks he's a legend in his own mind - and he also worshiped Reagan. He's the absolute worst piece of shit on MSNBC. He's even too lazy to do his show live - yet three live shows follow him. That may be so they can edit out some of his Daffy Duck shit.

I don't care for MSNBC, saw him a few times, too much of a cut 'n paste talking head. I prefer CNN; read the National Review, and George Will, for the conservative view. Obviously, Buckley is still missed.

WOW you admit that your preference is for the far left CNN over the far left MSNBC?

well, that man gets tingles up his leg over the man/child.... so his wet dreams Obama could EVER be a Reagan...

barf worthy but typical of a nut job on PMSnbc..and demeaning to Reagan in my book

Last edited:
2091-8-6-04_FAREWELLGIPPER.jpg

And take Chrissy with you, too...

Forum List

Back