🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chris Wallace Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor

It is interesting that nobody is ever going after the Senate.

The untouchables :lol:
I think Turtle McConnell has been under the spotlight for a while now. Mostly his missteps.
New polls show McConnell in trouble ? MSNBC

A new poll released Thursday night by Alison Lundergan Grimes’ campaign shows trouble for Team McConnell.
A poll by the Mellman Group shows Grimes, the Democratic secretary of state, leading Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell by two points, 44% to 42%. This comes the same day as Public Policy Polling, a left-leaning firm, showed Grimes ahead by one. Both results fall within the margin of error.
The Mellman poll shows Grimes leading among independents, 35% to 28%, and with an even higher margin among moderates, 56% to 23%.
Grimes’ lead isn’t insurmountable–except that McConnell’s approval ratings suggest that he’ll have a hard climb. The Mellman poll shows McConnell’s job disapproval ratings at 58%.
McConnell has been plagued with low approval ratings and PPP’s most recent survey showed 51% of Kentucky voters disapproved of the job he’s been doing. Lundergan Grimes’ campaign adviser Jonathan Hurst told MSNBC.com Thursday that McConnell’s unpopularity is “not surprising” and that Kentucky voters are “tired of the obstruction.”

hey, thats FOX.:eek:..can we trust it? :lol:

honestly, you guys...:lol:

What a fucking retard you have become.

So are you saying that if you watch Obama take reporters' questions on MSNBC instead of watching it on FOXNEWS, it's bogus? It's not to be trusted?

You're a pathetic hack, and quite the partisan imbecile.

Show me!

Show me a tough Obama interview.
No, you're not going to deflect.

Focus on the substance of what Wallace was saying to Cantor.

In addition to that what I find interesting is he had to blast a headline that it was FOXNews and Chris Wallace as if that's the last thing we could expect, that he would press someone from the Republican side with hard questions.

He could've just posted the questions and answers and said cantor had flailed around when pressed by difficult questions and posted the link, that would've been that. Instead he's now surprised that his transparent bs is exposed.....

The issue isn't the commentary, no matter how much you want to deflect and pretend. :lol:

the issue isn't what cantor said? gee thx, I already knew that dimwit.....apparently you cannot decide what your issue is ( and neither can your doctors but I digress) , that wasn't your argument before ala-

This is an interview - that's two people talking, BTW - that I WATCHED.

FOXNEWS credibility is a non-issue when it is all out in the open.
so, you wanna flip flop around some more? :lol:

No, TeaTard - the commentary is what you are objecting to, from the writer of the article.

Focus on Wallace's questions and Cantor's replies.

whats the matter? your slobbering hypocrisy ( and idiotic strawman above) to much to swallow even for yourself?

Try harder, I am sure you're up to it, next time you don't like what you hear or see from a fox source, you'll turn your hat around and drool as to what [a] hacks they are:rolleyes:
Hey Cletus - why is it wrong, or incorrect, to post an interview?

as soon as you kiss wallaces ass when he takes apart Jack Lew...:eusa_whistle:

turn your hat around dummy, we get it:lol:
This OP could have easily been titled Rachel Maddow Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor or Cenk Uygur Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor or Thom Hartmann Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor or Amy Goodman Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor or Michael Shure Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor or John Fugelsang Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor or Chris Matthews Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor or Lawrence O'Donnell Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor or Martin Bashur Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor or Chris Hayes Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor.

But the pussy won't go on any of those shows.

but it wasn't, was it goober?

it was-

and the pay off pitch-

Chris Wallace Rips Eric Cantor as Fox News Drops a Reality Bomb on House Republicans

then again, you need real liberal politics to give you your marching orders...
uploaded_EmoticonJumpSheep.gif
That's right - it was Chris Wallace, because Cantor thought he would get a free ride.

But even FOXNEWS can't whitewash the blatant incompetence of the House Republicans.

But FOX news is the propaganda wing of the Republican party at least that's what the left is always telling us funny how the left loves to praise FOX when they ask tough questions of Republicans but trash them when they ask tough questions of Democrats.

That's the commentary wing of the entity that calls itself "Fox News". That entity is different from the news dayparts that disseminate Fox's news (small N). Knowing the difference between news and commentary is kind of essential. They do deliberately blur the line but it's not necessary to swallow it.

A while back I offered praise to Chris Wallace for his interview with Wayne LaPierre, and was taken to task for it by a poster in this thread. That's the inability to see the world as anything but black and white: if you criticize Fox News when they fuck up, you're not allowed to praise them when they get it right... which is insane.

This OP could have easily been titled Rachel Maddow Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor or Cenk Uygur Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor or Thom Hartmann Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor or Amy Goodman Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor or Michael Shure Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor or John Fugelsang Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor or Chris Matthews Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor or Lawrence O'Donnell Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor or Martin Bashur Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor or Chris Hayes Bitch-Slaps Eric Cantor.

it was-

and the pay off pitch-

Chris Wallace Rips Eric Cantor as Fox News Drops a Reality Bomb on House Republicans

That's right - it was Chris Wallace, because Cantor thought he would get a free ride.

But even FOXNEWS can't whitewash the blatant incompetence of the House Republicans.

They kinda could if it were Hannity or Cavuto.

But I don't think even Bill O'Reilly would let Cantor slide on this.

it was-

and the pay off pitch-

yea man oh fuck yea, :eusa_drool:those bastards!!!!:eusa_hand:...fucking greedy biz heads, goddamn wall st filth, stock market racketeers..oh wait...:redface:

uhmmm, power to the people!!!!Yea. power to the people how expose the ...uhmmm people ( well some people) even on Fox :eusa_shifty:

Attica Attica Attica!!!!!!:mad:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NO white washes here:death:.....Go get'em Chris !!! that Cantor dances around questions like a 3 legged mule!!!he sux (Jack Lew who? :eusa_eh:)

Fox trashed that yahoo!! Fox !! Fox !! Fox !! Fox !! Fox !!

:rolleyes:

But FOX news is the propaganda wing of the Republican party at least that's what the left is always telling us funny how the left loves to praise FOX when they ask tough questions of Republicans but trash them when they ask tough questions of Democrats.

That's the commentary wing of the entity that calls itself "Fox News". That entity is different from the news dayparts that disseminate Fox's news (small N). Knowing the difference between news and commentary is kind of essential. They do deliberately blur the line but it's not necessary to swallow it.

A while back I offered praise to Chris Wallace for his interview with Wayne LaPierre, and was taken to task for it by a poster in this thread. That's the inability to see the world as anything but black and white: if you criticize Fox News when they fuck up, you're not allowed to praise them when they get it right... which is insane.

uhm no pogo, don't think so...if only.....thats not what this is about. chuckles there isn't into critique.......this is just poorly disguised inane bash the thrash, there are several people of center left persuasion who could have posted this and (not drawn a word from me at least) in this context....

uhm no pogo, don't think so...if only.....thats not what this is about. chuckles there isn't into critique.......this is just poorly disguised inane bash the thrash, there are several people of center left persuasion who could have posted this and (not drawn a word from me at least) in this context....

Oh yes, I know so. Because you're the one that did it.

IIRC it was about as incoherent and emotionally unhinged as those last two posts too. :thup:

Last edited:

Those were not tough questions. Well, they might be tough for Cantor if he does'nt have a rational answer. But they are not tought questions. FOX and specificly some of the journalist that are actually journalist and not just pundits have to have some level of credibility. Why a five week vacation when there is so much work to be done? Why waste time on legislation that is dead on arrival in the Senate and would never be signed by the President? How are those tought questions?

Those questions all plenty tough compared to the questions the MSM tend to pose to Obama.

it was-

and the pay off pitch-

yea man oh fuck yea, :eusa_drool:those bastards!!!!:eusa_hand:...fucking greedy biz heads, goddamn wall st filth, stock market racketeers..oh wait...:redface:

uhmmm, power to the people!!!!Yea. power to the people how expose the ...uhmmm people ( well some people) even on Fox :eusa_shifty:

Attica Attica Attica!!!!!!:mad:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NO white washes here:death:.....Go get'em Chris !!! that Cantor dances around questions like a 3 legged mule!!!he sux (Jack Lew who? :eusa_eh:)

Fox trashed that yahoo!! Fox !! Fox !! Fox !! Fox !! Fox !!

:rolleyes:
What is it today, Scotch or Gin?

If Eric Cantor wasn't a bitch, Cris Wallace could not have bitch slapped him.

Oh yes, I know so. Because you're the one that did it.

IIRC it was about as incoherent and emotionally unhinged as those last two posts too. :thup:

right, but of course!!!! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back