Chris Wallace Interview Of Trump

The moron said once again he may not accept the election results.

LMAO then the left refused to accept the election results of an actual election. :itsok:

1595169786823.gif

Tramp is counting on the picture from Portland!! The FEDs locking up peaceful protestors.

Tramp is defunding Medicare, Medicaid, Hud, Food stamps etc.

Poor delusional left. They actually believe that everyone is going to vote an Alzheimer's patent into the White House. They actually believe that the average American wants riots, damaged memorials, burned out business and a bad economy.
They actually believe that the average American wants to live in poverty.
Then they wonder why I call them the cult of dementia.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
If there was ever a POS president it is Trump.
You say that because of your low IQ.

Your low IQ, aka feeblemindedness, makes you particularly susceptible to being brainwashed via the oldest and easiest brainwashing method in the annals of history. Repeated messaging.

You are repeatedly told to think Orange Man Bad. And you are very complaint. Then mindlessly repeat it incessantly.

For the greater good of society, you should consider the ultra-late term postnatal abortion option.

It was so funny when Trump stopped the interview and ordered his staff to show Wallace where in the Biden /Sanders platform it calls for defunding the police.

It was nowhere to be found......Trump STILL insisted it was in there

Biden/Sanders? I thought Biden was running, what does Sanders have to do with this? Is Biden a puppet

Your low IQ, aka feeblemindedness, makes you particularly susceptible to being brainwashed via the oldest and easiest brainwashing method in the annals of history. Repeated messaging.

You are repeatedly told to think Orange Man Bad. And you are very complaint. Then mindlessly repeat it incessantly.

For the greater good of society, you should consider the ultra-late term postnatal abortion option.
LOL..looks who’s talking. A low functioning, brain dead, trailer park trash moron whose mouth is permanently affixed to Trump’s crotch.

Last edited:

LOL..looks who’s talking. A low functioning, brain dead, trailer trash moron whose mouth is permanently affixed to Trump’s crouch.
Oh, poor baby. Are you going to be okay?

It was so funny when Trump stopped the interview and ordered his staff to show Wallace where in the Biden /Sanders platform it calls for defunding the police.

7 minute mark

2;45 mark redirecting is defunding correct

Yeah, he never says that.what else ya got?

Bidum's defunding vids are all out there now that proves Trump was right.

I'll shove a link right back at you as soon as you post yours.

Have a nice day chewing on your fake news.
No, they aren't.

Making a fool of you is too easy so I'll be waiting for the idiot op to post his link first. As Obamakov famously said, you can sit at the back of the bus.

LOL..looks who’s talking. A low functioning, brain dead, trailer trash moron whose mouth is permanently affixed to Trump’s crotch.
Please keep your perverted sexual fantasies/desires out of this discussion.

LOL..looks who’s talking. A low functioning, brain dead, trailer trash moron whose mouth is permanently affixed to Trump’s crotch.
Please keep your perverted sexual fantasies/desires out of this discussion.
Lol..you mean your sexual fantasizes.

~~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX

LOL..looks who’s talking. A low functioning, brain dead, trailer trash moron whose mouth is permanently affixed to Trump’s crouch.
Oh, poor baby. Are you going to be okay?
Are you ever going to get the Orange stain off your lips?

F

~~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX

From your first link:

"He has not spoken out and said that he want to defund the police as well."

I stopped there, you've already lost.

No, they aren't.

Making a fool of you is too easy so I'll be waiting for the idiot op to post his link first. As Obamakov famously said, you can sit at the back of the bus.
"Obamakov"?

They've really messed you up, haven't they.

No, they aren't.

"Obamakov"?

They've really messed you up, haven't they.

Tell Putin I'll have more flexibility after the election. Remember that little gem from Obamakov?

Forum List

Back