Chris Wallace Interview Of Trump

This interview looks like it will be a newsmaker.

I suggest that all of us watch it and see the impetus behind Trump’s meltdown that will come later today.

Will link in comments once available.

Trump is certifiable. Everything about him (hair, face, mannerisms, word choice, repetitiveness, cadence, AND the constant falsehoods and lying) simply scream of mental illness. And despite how it sounds, he may be lucky because mental illness is probably the only thing that's going to keep him out of prison.
Tax evasion got Al Capone a jail term May we can get lucky with Trump getting 5 to 10

there's way more to donny's shenanigans than just tax evasion.
True But like with capone I'll settle

I suggest that all of us watch it and see the impetus behind Trump’s meltdown that will come later today.

Trump is certifiable. Everything about him (hair, face, mannerisms, word choice, repetitiveness, cadence, AND the constant falsehoods and lying) simply scream of mental illness. And despite how it sounds, he may be lucky because mental illness is probably the only thing that's going to keep him out of prison.
Tax evasion got Al Capone a jail term May we can get lucky with Trump getting 5 to 10

there's way more to donny's shenanigans than just tax evasion.
True But like with capone I'll settle

like capone - i'm betting donny is suffering from syphilitic brain syndrome.

The moron said once again he may not accept the election results.

LMAO then the left refused to accept the election results of an actual election. :itsok:

That’s funny.
Trump with his conspiracy accused the democrats of rigging the 2016 election with 3 millions illegals. Without any single proof.

3 years after he won the election he is still DICKING with the 2016 election. By blaming the Ukrainian rape the US 2016 election. Trying to save his puppet master Putin.

LOL

He fact checked and found Wallace was right
Not about deaths.. trump got his ass. And we all know where Biden stands with defunding the police. It’s been eight weeks,, biden Has spoken out against it

Well my dear. Why don’t you post where Biden even mentioned defunding the police. But he agreed and expressed that police need reform.
These brutality and police abuses has got to stop. This has been going for a very long time. Trump offered NOTHING to address the crisis.

Assuming anyone can understand Trump’s word salad.
I'm curious of what you make of Biden's many, many ramblings ?
Cool......Why don’t you name some and I will name some of Trumps ramblings

Covfefe!

Is that REALLY the best you could dig up?
This is TOO EASY

Trump thinks Washington captured airports
He thinks you can nuke a hurricane to stop it
He thinks Windmills cause cancer
He thinks people will believe a hurricane map altered with a Sharpie

Want more?

Almost 20 minutes of straight rambling. If Trump says something stupid I acknowledged it. You loons will follow Biden straight down the rabbit hole pretending what he is talking about makes sense.

That’s great and honorable of you to say if Trump say something stupid you will acknowledge it. Well. Just the interview with Wallace alone.

Defunding the police. Straight to Trump face. Wallace told him that is not true. Trump came up nothing. That is stupid #1.

Mortality rate? Splattered in Trump Face. Wallace told him he is wrong. Stupid #2.

Mask mandate. He is against wearing mask. Gave the most stupidest answer to slow down the spread of virus. Stupid #3.
Let me know if you want more.

That said. Why are you not saying anything about Trump stupidity?
Rabbit hole? Oh please. Most or all of Trump sympathizers are already inside the rabbit hole. How can we follow Biden to rabbit hole when he has not done nothing yet?
Biden not making sense? like WHAT? Trump with Wallace simple interview he is so out wack.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

No wonder Chris Wallace laughed when Trump told him he couldn't answer the last 5 questions on the cognitive test he took.
There's only 5 to begin with!

The BBC has recreated the test so you can take it, too.

And, I "aced" it too, Donald. (Fucking goon)>

Common guys be nice to the president of United States.

FUCK TRUMP.

LOL

Not about deaths.. trump got his ass. And we all know where Biden stands with defunding the police. It’s been eight weeks,, biden Has spoken out against it

Well my dear. Why don’t you post where Biden even mentioned defunding the police. But he agreed and expressed that police need reform.
These brutality and police abuses has got to stop. This has been going for a very long time. Trump offered NOTHING to address the crisis.
Biden not answering is an admission of not wanting funding, and he said we put money in different areas

What we learn from the interview is that Wallace was clearly not well prepared for it. When the President correctly stated that Biden wanted to defund the police, Wallace incorrectly stated he did not.

lol ... ya, that's undeniable proof alright. :113:

Indeed it is. Biden says straight out that he supports redirecting funding from the police, which means defunding the police. But Biden goes much further than that, he characterizes the police as the enemy and their presence in some neighborhood as an invasion. Even considering his much diminished cognitive abilities, that puts Biden clearly in the ranks of the Black Live Matter idiots. But to be fair, if you are a Democrat, you have to support the violent anarchists because you can't win elections without them.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! redirecting funds for community policing & not so much on the militarization is not defunding. & it's certainly not abolishing. i find it hilarious that you bought into the bullshit that biden is soft brained... just wait for the debates - & they WILL debate. biden also wants them to be fact checked in real time.... donny is gonna freak then too, just like he did with wallace.

oh & i'm not a (D). so fuck off.

Clearly redirecting police funds is defunding the police. Biden was asked if he supported defunding police and he answered he "absolutely" supported redirecting police funds, so there is no question about what he meant, he supported defunding police. Put it in the context of the interview, and it becomes even more clear. He characterized police as the enemy and a police presence as an invasion. Of course when his campaign learned what crazy Joe had said, they claimed Joe had no idea what he was talking about, pretty much what you said, and that contrary to his statements, they had decided Joe didn't support defunding police.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

No wonder Chris Wallace laughed when Trump told him he couldn't answer the last 5 questions on the cognitive test he took.
There's only 5 to begin with!

The BBC has recreated the test so you can take it, too.

And, I "aced" it too, Donald. (Fucking goon)>

Common guys be nice to the president of United States.

FUCK TRUMP.

i gets to post this twice today!!!

Covfefe!

This is TOO EASY

Want more?

Almost 20 minutes of straight rambling. If Trump says something stupid I acknowledged it. You loons will follow Biden straight down the rabbit hole pretending what he is talking about makes sense.

That’s great and honorable of you to say if Trump say something stupid you will acknowledge it. Well. Just the interview with Wallace alone.

Defunding the police. Straight to Trump face. Wallace told him that is not true. Trump came up nothing. That is stupid #1.

Mortality rate? Splattered in Trump Face. Wallace told him he is wrong. Stupid #2.

Mask mandate. He is against wearing mask. Gave the most stupidest answer to slow down the spread of virus. Stupid #3.

Rabbit hole? Oh please. Most or all of Trump sympathizers are already inside the rabbit hole. How can we follow Biden to rabbit hole when he has not done nothing yet?
Biden not making sense? like WHAT? Trump with Wallace simple interview he is so out wack.

First Biden wants to redirect funding from the police. If you take money from one place and give it to another the original owner no longer has that money. Its kinda like defunding. Second. The CDC has stated that the likely number of COVID-19 infected is 10 times the positive tested. Which would make the death rate significantly lower.
You are saying that some of Trumps statement are stupid and thats true, but Biden is incoherent most of the time.

LOL

Biden not answering is an admission of not wanting funding, and he said we put money in different areas
Any LINKY? Wallace confronted Trump directly. Trump came out zero defending himself and was sweating. It’s about time someone confronted him about lying. This is the reasons why Trump and GOPs are scared to be interview by CNN.

Covfefe!

This is TOO EASY

Want more?

First Biden wants to redirect funding from the police. If you take money from one place and give it to another the original owner no longer has that money. Its kinda like defunding. Second. The CDC has stated that the likely number of COVID-19 infected is 10 times the positive tested. Which would make the death rate significantly lower.
You are saying that some of Trumps statement are stupid and thats true, but Biden is incoherent most of the time.

1. Show me where Biden said that.
2. Show me where CDC stated that infections are 10 times the positive test and deaths are lower.
3. Show me where Biden is incoherent most of the time.
I’ll wait.

But I’m glad you agreed....... Trump that lots of his statements are stupid.

The moron said once again he may not accept the election results.

LMAO then the left refused to accept the election results of an actual election. :itsok:

That’s funny.
Trump with his conspiracy accused the democrats of rigging the 2016 election with 3 millions illegals. Without any single proof.

3 years after he won the election he is still DICKING with the 2016 election. By blaming the Ukrainian rape the US 2016 election. Trying to save his puppet master Putin.

This reminds me how we threw Hillary under the bus just before the election, that was some funny shit. :auiqs.jpg:

Covfefe!

This is TOO EASY

Want more?

2. Show me where CDC stated that infections are 10 times the positive test and deaths are lower.
I’ll wait.

I posted a 20 minute video of Bidens rambling you fucking lunitic.

Covfefe!

This is TOO EASY

Want more?

I’ll wait.

I posted a 20 minute video of Bidens rambling you fucking lunitic.

1. Biden video didn’t say defund the police without any changes. Biden never mentioned defund the police NOW. Biden specified he wants police reform and stop killing blacks, other minorities and white poor neighborhood. If they don’t they face consequences. It’s like if you have an addicted son or daughter ..... If you don’t reform I will stop supporting you. It’s that simple. What part of that don’t you understand?

2. From you. Number of COVID-19 infections and deaths are incorrect. Are you kidding yourself? Read your link again tell me where it say numbers are incorrect? Do you even read your link? Here is the first part of your link. Read do not stare at it.

U.S. officials estimate that 20 million Americans have been infected with the coronavirus since it first arrived in the United States, meaning that the vast majority of the population remains susceptible.

Thursday’s estimate is roughly 10 times as many infections as the 2.3 million cases that have been confirmed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back