Chris Wallace Interview Of Trump

This interview looks like it will be a newsmaker.

I suggest that all of us watch it and see the impetus behind Trump’s meltdown that will come later today.

Will link in comments once available.

Trump is certifiable. Everything about him (hair, face, mannerisms, word choice, repetitiveness, cadence, AND the constant falsehoods and lying) simply scream of mental illness. And despite how it sounds, he may be lucky becausmy e mental illness is probably the only thing that's going to keep him out of prison.
my goodness, the classic definition of gas-lighting

I suggest that all of us watch it and see the impetus behind Trump’s meltdown that will come later today.

What we learn from the interview is that Wallace was clearly not well prepared for it. When the President correctly stated that Biden wanted to defund the police, Wallace incorrectly stated he did not.

lol ... ya, that's undeniable proof alright. :113:

Indeed it is. Biden says straight out that he supports redirecting funding from the police, which means defunding the police. But Biden goes much further than that, he characterizes the police as the enemy and their presence in some neighborhood as an invasion. Even considering his much diminished cognitive abilities, that puts Biden clearly in the ranks of the Black Live Matter idiots. But to be fair, if you are a Democrat, you have to support the violent anarchists because you can't win elections without them.

What we learn from the interview is that Wallace was clearly not well prepared for it. When the President correctly stated that Biden wanted to defund the police, Wallace incorrectly stated he did not.

Incorrect. Trump had his lunch handed to him. He looked lost. He was lost.

As the video shows, the President was right and Wallace was wrong, so if you view the interview only as entertainment, then I guess Wallace has a better on screen presence that the President, but if you were interested in the facts, clearly the President was right and Wallace, perhaps auditioning for a job at CNN, was wrong.

No. The president said that the ”charter” advocated for defunding police. That's not accurate. Biden is not in favor of defunding the police.

Stop lying. Please.

As the video shows, the President was right and Wallace was wrong, so if you view the interview only as entertainment, then I guess Wallace has a better on screen presence that the President, but if you were interested in the facts, clearly the President was right and Wallace, perhaps auditioning for a job at CNN, was wrong.

No. The president said that the ”charter” advocated for defunding police. That's not accurate. Biden is not in favor of defunding the police.

Stop lying. Please.

In the interview I posted, Biden clearly says he supported redirecting funding from the police,who he characterized and the enemy. Stop trying to weasel you way out of that.

Yes. He said he is going to fund the police. You are correct.

So you didn't have the balls to watch it. Where are they, in GT's mouth.

GT’s not here to defend himself, asshole.

The video you have provided is selectively edited and taken out of context. You're a dishonest loser for insisting that it is proof of anything.

Biden, to the consternation of many who are to his left, has advocated for an increase in funding for law enforcement. He is not a proponent of defunding the police

This thread is about Trump.

Right on tape with the disabled man, yes we will defund the police. You won't even acknowledge it when you see it with your own eyes. That's why we call you sheep.

Nope. Don't give me ”Timcast” bullshit edited content.

Don't lie about Trump and don't lie about what Bidum said he was going to do and I won't make you look the fool.

You have never made anyone look the fool here, dummy.

Trump was a sweaty unhinged mess in that interview. Wallace mocked him to his face and all he could do was make wild claims about Biden and whine about how he’s treated unfairly.

Biden is trusted more on law and order than Trump is. Trump is a thug.
even fox.
Fox News Poll
Published 6 hours ago
Fox News Poll: Biden holds lead over Trump as coronavirus concerns grip nation

Polls, polls, polls, remember 2016 when Hillary had it locked up with a 85% probability of winning??

but but it's FOX - donny's buddy, his pal, his friend! granted - it's only a moment in time, things can certainly change on that propaganda network, but c'mon... right now, the tribblehead is tanking with the very people who took him to the whitehouse in 2016.

lol...

Trump is switching his allegiances to OAN, another pro-Trump, fake news outlet.
He's had it with Fox and their polls showing him losing his ass.
And he's probably tweeting right now about what an ass wipe Wallace is.

You should watch OAN and learn something other than Democrat/MSM talking points.

Trump is certifiable. Everything about him (hair, face, mannerisms, word choice, repetitiveness, cadence, AND the constant falsehoods and lying) simply scream of mental illness. And despite how it sounds, he may be lucky because mental illness is probably the only thing that's going to keep him out of prison.
Tax evasion got Al Capone a jail term May we can get lucky with Trump getting 5 to 10

Even though Trump should go to prison, he might not go to prison in much the same way that Nixon got away with it. But Trump would do something that Nixon would never even consider; he'd gin up his hard core supporters in an effort to tear this country apart just to satisfy his massive yet fragile ego. However, I think it's highly likely that his sons may face prison times on conspiracy and financial crimes charges. Maybe even Ivanka and Kushner could be looking at prison terms.

Now, if Trump does get charged, tried, and convicted, I would write to the government to ask them to allow him to have something that would make him feel right at home like he does in Trump tower. I would ask them to allow Trump to have his gold toilet installed in his cell.
From your post to Gods ear

Stop lying. Please.

In the interview I posted, Biden clearly says he supported redirecting funding from the police,who he characterized and the enemy. Stop trying to weasel you way out of that.

Sorry. You are using words taken out of context to make your bullshit points.

Biden is a moderate Dem who has never claimed that the police are the enemy.

Stop lying.

Stop lying. Please.

Stop lying.

Either you didn't watch the interview I posted or you are too stupid to understand it.

Bidum's defunding vids are all out there now that proves Trump was right.

I'll shove a link right back at you as soon as you post yours.

Have a nice day chewing on your fake news.

He did not say "defund the police" but he has repeated all of the policy demands of the movement.

Remember ten years ago when the "ACA" and "Obamacare" were seen as being wildly unpopular... but when you asked those same people who did not support if they wanted the specific policies of Obamacare they supported them all.

If there was ever a POS president it is Trump. The moron said once again he may not accept the election results. When Trump loses in November there will be chaos. Trump will lie about election fraud. You can count on it.

If that were enough the mentally challenged Trump went on to brag how he passed the dementia test and how hard it was. If that ain’t pathetic nothing is.
“When Trump loses in November there will be chaos.”

Perhaps.

But should Trump lose this November, he’ll have no support in Congress.

Indeed, we’re already seeing some Republicans discretely signaling their doubts that Trump can win.

If Trump’s poll numbers are as bad in October as they are now, most Congressional Republicans will abandon Trump to save themselves.

Trump will have few allies willing to contest the election results, particularly if the election isn’t close.

Most Republicans will simply want to be rid of Trump and move on.
I think there will be chaos once Trump loses.
Trump will have ten weeks from the time he loses in November until Biden takes office.
He can do a lot of damage in ten weeks
If it’s a Democratic landslide, Moscow Mitch and his cronies need to be told in no uncertain terms that they will be prosecuted for every infraction that the DOJ uncovers in their investigations if they allow Trump to damage the country during the lame duck period.
Look for them to go into overdrive stocking the courts with young conservatives.
The Courts may be all conservatives have left

Look for Mitch to keep his lame duck majority in session over the holidays so that he can fast track judicial approvals
Any unqualified judges can be removed. Let the Republicans bear the burden of winning that public opinion battle. I don’t know what their argument could be.

If there was ever a POS president it is Trump. The moron said once again he may not accept the election results. When Trump loses in November there will be chaos. Trump will lie about election fraud. You can count on it.

If that were enough the mentally challenged Trump went on to brag how he passed the dementia test and how hard it was. If that ain’t pathetic nothing is.
“When Trump loses in November there will be chaos.”

Perhaps.

But should Trump lose this November, he’ll have no support in Congress.

Indeed, we’re already seeing some Republicans discretely signaling their doubts that Trump can win.

If Trump’s poll numbers are as bad in October as they are now, most Congressional Republicans will abandon Trump to save themselves.

Trump will have few allies willing to contest the election results, particularly if the election isn’t close.

Most Republicans will simply want to be rid of Trump and move on.
I think there will be chaos once Trump loses.
Trump will have ten weeks from the time he loses in November until Biden takes office.
He can do a lot of damage in ten weeks
Lol biden haha “ where am I” haha..
Democrats are a disaster

Stop lying. Please.

Stop lying.

Either you didn't watch the interview I posted or you are too stupid to understand it.

Hes not going to listen to logic,, he voting for biden lol every one know biden isn’t there..

1595194692078.png

TRUMP STILL DREAMING ON COVID: ‘I’LL BE RIGHT EVENTUALLY’

Yes. He said he is going to fund the police. You are correct.

So you didn't have the balls to watch it. Where are they, in GT's mouth.

GT’s not here to defend himself, asshole.

The video you have provided is selectively edited and taken out of context. You're a dishonest loser for insisting that it is proof of anything.

Biden, to the consternation of many who are to his left, has advocated for an increase in funding for law enforcement. He is not a proponent of defunding the police

This thread is about Trump.

Right on tape with the disabled man, yes we will defund the police. You won't even acknowledge it when you see it with your own eyes. That's why we call you sheep.

Nope. Don't give me ”Timcast” bullshit edited content.

Don't lie about Trump and don't lie about what Bidum said he was going to do and I won't make you look the fool.

You have never made anyone look the fool here, dummy.

Trump was a sweaty unhinged mess in that interview. Wallace mocked him to his face and all he could do was make wild claims about Biden and whine about how he’s treated unfairly.

Biden is trusted more on law and order than Trump is. Trump is a thug.
even fox.
Fox News Poll
Published 6 hours ago

Polls, polls, polls, remember 2016 when Hillary had it locked up with a 85% probability of winning??

but but it's FOX - donny's buddy, his pal, his friend! granted - it's only a moment in time, things can certainly change on that propaganda network, but c'mon... right now, the tribblehead is tanking with the very people who took him to the whitehouse in 2016.

lol...

I'm thinking the further Trump thinks he's behind, the more he will focus. I haven't seen too many dumb tweets lately, and the Wallace interview was one of Trump's best. I can see he's prepping. He knows Biden's policies and has much better command of the facts.

My point is that all we're looking at now is Trump because Biden is hiding in his basement.
When will Biden do real interviews with tough questions?
Tell me you're looking forward to the debates?

Bahahahaha!

Wallace was tougher on him but still let him get away without answering a lot of questions.
Trump talked over him most of the time.
Everything Trump did in that interview is the way Mary Trump describes him in her book, too.
When Donald said Mary was never liked by the family why didn't Chris ask why???
Softball interview.
Then Chris wouldn't challenge Trump when he started whining.....again....about how badly he's been treated.
Fuck that.
He's such a pussy.
It's a tough job and he's simply not up to it.
A TOTAL FAILURE.

We'll see who voters prefer in November.
Trump or hidin' Biden. The softest interview is no interview.

There are a lot of cards to play, or shoes to drop until November.

Forum List

Back