Chris Wallace Interview Of Trump

Yes. He said he is going to fund the police. You are correct.

So you didn't have the balls to watch it. Where are they, in GT's mouth.

GT’s not here to defend himself, asshole.

The video you have provided is selectively edited and taken out of context. You're a dishonest loser for insisting that it is proof of anything.

Biden, to the consternation of many who are to his left, has advocated for an increase in funding for law enforcement. He is not a proponent of defunding the police

This thread is about Trump.

Right on tape with the disabled man, yes we will defund the police. You won't even acknowledge it when you see it with your own eyes. That's why we call you sheep.

Nope. Don't give me ”Timcast” bullshit edited content.

Don't lie about Trump and don't lie about what Bidum said he was going to do and I won't make you look the fool.

You have never made anyone look the fool here, dummy.

Trump was a sweaty unhinged mess in that interview. Wallace mocked him to his face and all he could do was make wild claims about Biden and whine about how he’s treated unfairly.

Biden is trusted more on law and order than Trump is. Trump is a thug.
even fox.
Fox News Poll
Published 6 hours ago
Fox News Poll: Biden holds lead over Trump as coronavirus concerns grip nation

Polls, polls, polls, remember 2016 when Hillary had it locked up with a 95% probability of winning??

Last edited:
So far thinker your claim doesn't hold water......and trump better get an 8 year old because Biden will beat Trump like a rented mule

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

No wonder Chris Wallace laughed when Trump told him he couldn't answer the last 5 questions on the cognitive test he took.
There's only 5 to begin with!

The BBC has recreated the test so you can take it, too.

And, I "aced" it too, Donald. (Fucking goon)>

The video you have provided is selectively edited and taken out of context. You're a dishonest loser for insisting that it is proof of anything.

Biden, to the consternation of many who are to his left, has advocated for an increase in funding for law enforcement. He is not a proponent of defunding the police

Right on tape with the disabled man, yes we will defund the police. You won't even acknowledge it when you see it with your own eyes. That's why we call you sheep.

Don't lie about Trump and don't lie about what Bidum said he was going to do and I won't make you look the fool.

Trump was a sweaty unhinged mess in that interview. Wallace mocked him to his face and all he could do was make wild claims about Biden and whine about how he’s treated unfairly.

even fox.
Fox News Poll
Published 6 hours ago

Polls, polls, polls, remember 2016 when Hillary had it locked up with a 85% probability of winning??

but but it's FOX - donny's buddy, his pal, his friend! granted - it's only a moment in time, things can certainly change on that propaganda network, but c'mon... right now, the tribblehead is tanking with the very people who took him to the whitehouse in 2016.

lol...

even fox.
Fox News Poll
Published 6 hours ago

Polls, polls, polls, remember 2016 when Hillary had it locked up with a 85% probability of winning??

but but it's FOX - donny's buddy, his pal, his friend! granted - it's only a moment in time, things can certainly change on that propaganda network, but c'mon... right now, the tribblehead is tanking with the very people who took him to the whitehouse in 2016.

lol...

Trump is switching his allegiances to OAN, another pro-Trump, fake news outlet.
He's had it with Fox and their polls showing him losing his ass.
And he's probably tweeting right now about what an ass wipe Wallace is.

Trump says many of the US coronavirus cases are just people who 'have the sniffles'

"..In the interview, aired Sunday, Wallace challenged Trump on his repeated False assertions that the rise in COVID-19 cases that the United States is experiencing is solely due to increased testing.

"We go out into parking lots, and everything, everybody gets a test. We find, if we did half the testing — with all of that being said, I'm glad we did it, this is the right way to do it. I'm glad we did what we're doing, but we have more tests by far than anywhere else in the world," Trump said.

Wallace pointed out that testing has risen 37% but cases have risen 194% nationwide, saying, "it isn't just that the testing has gone up but that the virus has spread, the Positivity rate has increased, the virus is worse than it was."..."

`

even fox.
Fox News Poll
Published 6 hours ago

lol...

I'm thinking the further Trump thinks he's behind, the more he will focus. I haven't seen too many dumb tweets lately, and the Wallace interview was one of Trump's best. I can see he's prepping. He knows Biden's policies and has much better command of the facts.

My point is that all we're looking at now is Trump because Biden is hiding in his basement.
When will Biden do real interviews with tough questions?
Tell me you're looking forward to the debates?

even fox.
Fox News Poll
Published 6 hours ago

lol...

I'm thinking the further Trump thinks he's behind, the more he will focus. I haven't seen too many dumb tweets lately, and the Wallace interview was one of Trump's best. I can see he's prepping. He knows Biden's policies and has much better command of the facts.

My point is that all we're looking at now is Trump because Biden is hiding in his basement.

i absolutely cannot wait for the debates. & biden is letting trump bury himself.

I really believe I could out debate both candidates....but my morals standards are too high to be on stage

even fox.
Fox News Poll
Published 6 hours ago

lol...

Bahahahaha!

Wallace was tougher on him but still let him get away without answering a lot of questions.
Trump talked over him most of the time.
Everything Trump did in that interview is the way Mary Trump describes him in her book, too.
When Donald said Mary was never liked by the family why didn't Chris ask why???
Softball interview.
Then Chris wouldn't challenge Trump when he started whining.....again....about how badly he's been treated.
Fuck that.
He's such a pussy.
It's a tough job and he's simply not up to it.
A TOTAL FAILURE.

It was so funny when Trump stopped the interview and ordered his staff to show Wallace where in the Biden /Sanders platform it calls for defunding the police.

It was nowhere to be found......Trump STILL insisted it was in there

7 minute mark

2;45 mark redirecting is defunding correct

:sleeping-smiley-015:

This election is a referendum on Donald Trump.

Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

Many here will lie and say yes. The country as a whole overwhelmingly says no.

If it's a close election, Trump will probably lose or he will win by a landslide

even fox.
Fox News Poll
Published 6 hours ago

lol...

i absolutely cannot wait for the debates. & biden is letting trump bury himself.

And trump people don't get it Trump is sinking deeper into his cesspool Now rename Ft Bragg Ft Sharpton ??? BTW Bragg was famous for losing battles and killing his own men

Prove it was edited cretin

This interview looks like it will be a newsmaker.

I suggest that all of us watch it and see the impetus behind Trump’s meltdown that will come later today.

Will link in comments once available.

Trump is certifiable. Everything about him (hair, face, mannerisms, word choice, repetitiveness, cadence, AND the constant falsehoods and lying) simply scream of mental illness. And despite how it sounds, he may be lucky because mental illness is probably the only thing that's going to keep him out of prison.

even fox.
Fox News Poll
Published 6 hours ago

lol...

Trump is switching his allegiances to OAN, another pro-Trump, fake news outlet.
He's had it with Fox and their polls showing him losing his ass.
And he's probably tweeting right now about what an ass wipe Wallace is.

And Don Jr getting involved in OAN,,maybe buying it

I suggest that all of us watch it and see the impetus behind Trump’s meltdown that will come later today.

Trump is certifiable. Everything about him (hair, face, mannerisms, word choice, repetitiveness, cadence, AND the constant falsehoods and lying) simply scream of mental illness. And despite how it sounds, he may be lucky because mental illness is probably the only thing that's going to keep him out of prison.
Tax evasion got Al Capone a jail term May we can get lucky with Trump getting 5 to 10

No FED intrusion into states rights is what repubs stand for and look whats happening in Portland
Trump should be strung up ....I'll bring the rope

What we learn from the interview is that Wallace was clearly not well prepared for it. When the President correctly stated that Biden wanted to defund the police, Wallace incorrectly stated he did not.

Incorrect. Trump had his lunch handed to him. He looked lost. He was lost.

As the video shows, the President was right and Wallace was wrong, so if you view the interview only as entertainment, then I guess Wallace has a better on screen presence that the President, but if you were interested in the facts, clearly the President was right and Wallace, perhaps auditioning for a job at CNN, was wrong.

Tax evasion got Al Capone a jail term May we can get lucky with Trump getting 5 to 10

Even though Trump should go to prison, he might not go to prison in much the same way that Nixon got away with it. But Trump would do something that Nixon would never even consider; he'd gin up his hard core supporters in an effort to tear this country apart just to satisfy his massive yet fragile ego. However, I think it's highly likely that his sons may face prison time on conspiracy and financial crimes charges. Maybe even Ivanka and Kushner could be looking at prison terms.

Now, if Trump does get charged, tried, and convicted, I would write to the government to ask them to allow him to have something that would make him feel right at home like he does in Trump tower. I would ask them to allow Trump to have his gold toilet installed in his cell.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back