Chris Wallace Interview Of Trump

The Democrats are hysterical. They know Biden is in serious decline but it is too late to replace him. So, it will be an all out attack until November. Doesn't matter. Trump is going to cruise to victory. The Dem's can't win with a candidate like Biden.
Cruising to victory on the SS Lusitania..... In 2016 your bullshit was anyone but Hillary Now it's anyone but the proven asshole ,Trump

Yes. He said he is going to fund the police. You are correct.

So you didn't have the balls to watch it. Where are they, in GT's mouth.

GT’s not here to defend himself, asshole.

The video you have provided is selectively edited and taken out of context. You're a dishonest loser for insisting that it is proof of anything.

Biden, to the consternation of many who are to his left, has advocated for an increase in funding for law enforcement. He is not a proponent of defunding the police

This thread is about Trump.

Right on tape with the disabled man, yes we will defund the police. You won't even acknowledge it when you see it with your own eyes. That's why we call you sheep.

Nope. Don't give me ”Timcast” bullshit edited content.

Don't lie about Trump and don't lie about what Bidum said he was going to do and I won't make you look the fool.

You have never made anyone look the fool here, dummy.

Trump was a sweaty unhinged mess in that interview. Wallace mocked him to his face and all he could do was make wild claims about Biden and whine about how he’s treated unfairly.

Biden is trusted more on law and order than Trump is. Trump is a thug.

even fox.

Fox News Poll
Published 6 hours ago
Fox News Poll: Biden holds lead over Trump as coronavirus concerns grip nation

6b4124cc-1.png

The video you have provided is selectively edited and taken out of context. You're a dishonest loser for insisting that it is proof of anything.

Biden, to the consternation of many who are to his left, has advocated for an increase in funding for law enforcement. He is not a proponent of defunding the police

Right on tape with the disabled man, yes we will defund the police. You won't even acknowledge it when you see it with your own eyes. That's why we call you sheep.

Don't lie about Trump and don't lie about what Bidum said he was going to do and I won't make you look the fool.

Trump was a sweaty unhinged mess in that interview. Wallace mocked him to his face and all he could do was make wild claims about Biden and whine about how he’s treated unfairly.

Trump is going to frog march the real thugs in September, stick around.

I doubt Biden could hold a full time job of any consequence at this point. If he wins, he will clearly be nothing more than a figurehead. I can't see it happening. But, I think most people voting for Biden are simply voting the Dem party, not the man. Because, Biden wasn't much of a force in his prime, and has declined badly since then.

And knocking Dr Fauci Schmuck trump thinks he's smarter than the countries best

The Democrats are hysterical. They know Biden is in serious decline but it is too late to replace him. So, it will be an all out attack until November. Doesn't matter. Trump is going to cruise to victory. The Dem's can't win with a candidate like Biden.
Cruising to victory on the SS Lusitania..... In 2016 your bullshit was anyone but Hillary Now it's anyone but the proven asshole ,Trump

I doubt it. Biden is too far gone now. They should have went with Sanders.

And knocking Dr Fauci Schmuck trump thinks he's smarter than the countries best

that was a real bone headed move on donny's part. he's jealous & it's so sick that he is.

When rump loses he'll be doing the frog march besides losing many millions in tax fraud cases

When rump loses he'll be doing the frog march besides losing many millions in tax fraud cases

thumbnail.jpg

even fox.

Fox News Poll
Published 6 hours ago

6b4124cc-1.png

More Fake polling of registered voters where they don't tell you how many Democrats, Republicans, and Independents were sampled.

The only fairly close polls are of likely voters and if you believe the nonsense you will be disappointed.

The only things Biden is too far and away on ,are ability to handle the virus and winning in most swing states

I believe that Trump is making a huge mistake by trying to sell the line that Biden is a drooling senile invalid who ”doesn’t know he's alive”.

By doing so, he has drastically lowered the bar that Biden needs to meet during the debates or in any forum. If he can string two sentences together and make a few coherent points, he will have succeeded in killing Trump’s entire line of attack.

It is clear that none of the Trombie morons who post here have been paying attention. Biden has done fine in several public appearances over the past few weeks. He's going to meet the bar that Trump has set with ease.

Trump badly miscalculated here.

The only things Biden is too far and away on ,are ability to handle the virus and winning in most swing states

The only chance the Dems have is to hide Old Joe away and play prevent defense. Let other people do the work for him, since he can no longer compete head to head with anyone. Probably refuse to debate and stay him hiding as long as possible. We will see how it works. I think Trump wins bigger in the EC than last time around.

I believe that Trump is making a huge mistake by trying to sell the line that Biden is a drooling senile invalid who ”doesn’t know he's alive”.

By doing so, he has drastically lowered the bar that Biden needs to meet during the debates or in any forum. If he can string two sentences together and make a few coherent points, he will have succeeded in killing Trump’s entire line of attack.

It is clear that none of the Trombie morons who post here have been paying attention. Biden has done fine in several public appearances over the past few weeks. He's going to meet the bar that Trump has set with ease.

& when he's standing side by side with trump, the compare & CONtrast is gonna be astounding.

Biden is extremely weak. Trump should attack and force Biden into the arena.

I doubt Biden could hold a full time job of any consequence at this point. If he wins, he will clearly be nothing more than a figurehead. I can't see it happening. But, I think most people voting for Biden are simply voting the Dem party, not the man. Because, Biden wasn't much of a force in his prime, and has declined badly since then.
One thing for sure Mike, Biden will employ ONLY the best and brightest and SURPRISE , he'll listen to them Not like the idiot trump who thinks he's the smartest of all,

One thing for sure Mike, Biden will employ ONLY the best and brightest and SURPRISE , he'll listen to them Not like the idiot trump who thinks he's the smartest of all,

Biden won't be listening to anyone. He will be nothing but a figurehead. The VP will be running the show and prepping for 2024.

Biden knows far more about debating than Trump ever will Trump can't stand before the world in a debate and lie is ass off

Hell, an 8 yr old is better and brighter than Dementia Joe.

Biden knows far more about debating than Trump ever will Trump can't stand before the world in a debate and lie is ass off

Well Biden sure can, he's been lying his ass off for over 40 years.

Forum List

Back