Chris Wallace Interview Of Trump

It was so funny when Trump stopped the interview and ordered his staff to show Wallace where in the Biden /Sanders platform it calls for defunding the police.

It was nowhere to be found......Trump STILL insisted it was in there
Biden did say it. Keep this in the news please! You gonna get the media to show Biden saying it! Please keep it up!

He said he is going to cut the payroll tax,

well there goes SS and Medicare.

Where is Joe Biden on the Sunday morning shows?
Why isn't he getting grilled on his new flip-flopped policies, that he plagiarized from Bernie?
Joe does want to "defund the police", among other things.

Nooooo, he doesn't . People depend on SS and Medicare.

Where is Joe Biden on the Sunday morning shows?
Why isn't he getting grilled on his new flip-flopped policies, that he plagiarized from Bernie?
Joe does want to "defund the police", among other things.

Nooooo, he doesn't .
Yes he does want to take money from cops, and the police endorsed Trump because of it, so you can vote with the criminals, I'm voting with the police.

i can't handle listening to donny for a full interview - but just read enough of the transcript & he's both incompetent & certifiable. i'm glad that chris wallace wasn't having any of it.

Trump flails in interview with Wallace, citing false and nonexistent data on COVID-19

He is nuts, I swear he is crazy.
Trump was sharper than Chris Wallace. So who is grilling Joe Biden??

These hacks in the media forget Trump is an accomplished multi-billionaire. He's not George Bush or Barack (where's my teleprompter) Obama, Trump can communicate on the fly.

Trump wants to, but there is no appetite for a payroll tax cut in the House or Senate.
So where is Joe Biden explaining his policies? Never saw him this morning!?

He's busy trying to remove the new government safety cap on his meds.

Really is he going to ask health questions on questionnaires under his new health plan?

i can't handle listening to donny for a full interview - but just read enough of the transcript & he's both incompetent & certifiable. i'm glad that chris wallace wasn't having any of it.

Trump flails in interview with Wallace, citing false and nonexistent data on COVID-19

These hacks in the media forget Trump is an accomplished multi-billionaire. He's not George Bush or Barack (where's my teleprompter) Obama, Trump can communicate on the fly.

He probably road into Wash DC on fumes. He sued his way, and inherited lots of money which he blew. His daddy and then Russia, and now the US taxpayers are funding his arse.

Government already spent all our SS money. Go look in the vault its full of IOU's from government. What are they going to do to pay us back, hold a bake sale?

When you quit the payroll tax, and the rich will get richer.

Christ you are ignorant. Government forces me to hand over a huge chunk of the money I earn. Then instead of safe guarding it to pay my SS benefits the assholes "borrow" all MY money and spend every dime of it on other crap. Then government tells me they have to increase my taxes, so they can gather enough money to pay me back the money they owe me WTF.

He probably road into Wash DC on fumes. He sued his way, and inherited lots of money which he blew. His daddy and then Russia, and now the US taxpayers are funding his arse.

Since you are now lying out your filthy lying Dem mouth we are done here.

Forum List

Back