Christ is real

God is real
View attachment 625040

God is a Consuming Fire
For us, God is a consuming fire.
Hebrews 12:29

God is a Spirit
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
John 4:24

God has feelings
For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
Ex 34:14

God is the Holy Spirit
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
Matthew 3:16

God is the Essence of Love

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

The mind of God
For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
1 Corinthians 2:16

The face of God
"The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace." '
Numbers 6:24-26

The eyes of God
Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst do not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?
Habakkuk 1:13

The ears of God
And Samuel heard all the words of the people, and he rehearsed them in the ears of the LORD.
1 Samuel 8:21

The voice of God
And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
Isaiah 40:5

The heart of God
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast set thine, heart, as the heart of God;
Ezekiel 28:6

The arms of God
Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:
Exodus 6:6

The hands of God
The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was there upon him.
Ezekiel 1:3

The finger of God
But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God has come upon you.
Luke 11:20

God can get angry

For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The LORD will judge His people."
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Hebrews 10:30-31

the polytheistic heavens ...

the metaphysical decides who has properly triumphed to free their spirit in purity to warrant judgement and if properly complied with the religion of antiquity as prescribed for admission to the everlasting.

- otherwise all beings can do whatever they please.

theotherwise all beings can do whatever they please. heavens ...

the metaphysical decides who has properly triumphed to free their spirit in purity to warrant judgement and if properly complied with the religion of antiquity as prescribed for admission to the everlasting.

- otherwise all beings can do whatever they please.

Polytheistic is Catholic
cup3.jpg

it doesn't work that way, but otherwise, all beings can do whatever they please.
any form of purity warrants judgment, in the sight of God of Israel amen

Matthew 22:32 (NKJV) 'I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living."

please read the fine print

1652647562326.png
1 Corinthians 15:50 (NKJV) Now this I say, to you, that
flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorrupull

Romans 6:23 For the Wages of Sin is Death.

This is the second death.

Revelation 2:11 He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

the second death end of existence

In Rom. 1:18; God’s wrath is in view.

In Rom. 1:19-20; Man can see the power of God in the world.

In Romans 1:24, 26, 28; God gives them up to a Reprobate mind,

And Romans 1:29-31; There are 24 Sins, God speaks about in these verses.

Romans 1:29-31 (KJV) Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

In Romans 1:32; Man knows he deserves to be damned and that he persists in his sins, and that he even enjoys and delights to see others sin against God, because of his depravity.

Romans 2: 16. In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Romans 1:28. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Romans 3: 18. There is no fear of God before their eyes. Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Romans 3: 23. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Titus 1:15-16. Unto the pure all things are pure, but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure, but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Last edited:
So is Harry Potter, I know this because a book says so.

I don't have to know first from a book that God is real. God is real and evidence of existence has logic and reasoning show me there is God. There is response to prayer that I find. A book that is revelation can help me know things about God more.

I don't have to know first from a book that God is real. God is real and evidence of existence has logic and reasoning show me there is God. There is response to prayer that I find. A book that is revelation can help me know things about God more.

Of course you don't. This is something VERY HUMAN.

We believe things. Look at Trumpmania. Loads of people were willing to believe the nonsense because it fit their view of the world.

They voted for a guy who cheated on three wives. The Bible says stuff about gays, they hate gays with a passion. Somewhere close says stone adulterers to death. So they cheer him and elect him and pardon him of all his crimes because it suits them.

This is not something from heaven. This is HUMAN NATURE.

You believe in God, in order to not accept God you'd have to say all these people you love and trust have been lying to you, so it's easier to just accept the lies.

We believe things. Look at Trumpmania. Loads of people were willing to believe the nonsense because it fit their view of the world.

They voted for a guy who cheated on three wives. The Bible says stuff about gays, they hate gays with a passion. Somewhere close says stone adulterers to death. So they cheer him and elect him and pardon him of all his crimes because it suits them.

You believe in God, in order to not accept God you'd have to say all these people you love and trust have been lying to you, so it's easier to just accept the lies.

Those who say they must have proof of God don't really want to believe in God, there could not be any proof good enough for them to prove there is God. I see the logic that there is God, and I can trust God is there without any problem.

I have no reason to not accept there is God. I know there are lies and deceptions. That there is such even among people I am ever involved with has nothing to do with it. I was never a part of that Trumpist movement, and I don't have a political agenda, knowing that God is there. The faith I do have is the closest of what I can find of faith to have to the logic of God being there.

Those who say they must have proof of God don't really want to believe in God, there could not be any proof good enough for them to prove there is God. I see the logic that there is God, and I can trust God is there without any problem.

I have no reason to not accept there is God. I know there are lies and deceptions. That there is such even among people I am ever involved with has nothing to do with it. I was never a part of that Trumpist movement, and I don't have a political agenda, knowing that God is there. The faith I do have is the closest of what I can find of faith to have to the logic of God being there.

Well, you say that... but you want to believe and nothing will sway you.
There's no evidence of any God. I'm not an atheist. I'm willing to see evidence when it's there.

There just isn't any.
Can you disprove that there aren't dragons? No, because there aren't any.

There's no evidence of any God. I'm not an atheist. I'm willing to see evidence when it's there.

There just isn't any.
I suppose nothing would sway me. I already know by logic there is no explanation without God that science can provide for any of our existence being here. Is logic such as I use really fully trustworthy for such assessment? If evolution explains us and all life being here, then no, logic of any of us is not fully trustworthy for any assessment. We can only be responsive for what we are evolved for, from selective pressures, we would not know anything that should be trusted as truth. Yet all development through human history with use of science is from trust of learning truth for more things, and not thinking there were limits to come to. Where could we have such possibility from to know more and more truth?

I don't know there are no dragons either, so I don't just claim there are not any. But there are no signs they are in my world so I can assume there are not any to encounter here. I can still talk of other worlds, knowing those are what I speak of from creative imagination, but those still can conform to things I know about reality.

I suppose nothing would sway me. I already know by logic there is no explanation without God that science can provide for any of our existence being here. Is logic such as I use really fully trustworthy for such assessment? If evolution explains us and all life being here, then no, logic of any of us is not fully trustworthy for any assessment. We can only be responsive for what we are evolved for, from selective pressures, we would not know anything that should be trusted as truth. Yet all development through human history with use of science is from trust of learning truth for more things, and not thinking there were limits to come to. Where could we have such possibility from to know more and more truth?

I don't know there are no dragons either, so I don't just claim there are not any. But there are no signs they are in my world so I can assume there are not any to encounter here. I can still talk of other worlds, knowing those are what I speak of from creative imagination, but those still can conform to things I know about reality.

I think I proved my point here.
With God you're waiting for someone to DISPROVE.
With dragons you're waiting for someone to PROVE.

I'm not going to attack you for it. People need their fantasies to get through this world. Sometimes I wish I could be a bit more "ignorance is bliss" kind of person, I'm way too logical and sometimes it makes life difficult.

However if you choose to get into discussions with people, then I will tell you that there's not one bit of evidence or logic that shows there's a God, other than God being a man made object to give humans the impression they have control over the world, and to help explain away the simple things in life.

There just isn't any.
greetings
the secret of finding the Lord

In Matthew 22:35-38 (NKJV) Then one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, and saying,
"Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?"
Jesus said to him, "'You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the first and great commandment.

to beginning to seek God, clear your thoughts and heart

love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'

In Isaiah 1:15 (NKJV) When you spread out your hands, I will hide My eyes from you; Even though you make many prayers, I will not hear. If Your hands are full of blood, and iniquity

cleanse you home from all idols and icom

When you spread out your hands

Jeremiah 33:3 (NKJV)
'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'

Psalm 51:17 (NKJV) The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart-- These, O God, You will not despise.

Romans 10:8-11 (NKJV) But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach): that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth, confession is made unto salvation.

The Scripture says, "Whoever believes in Him will not be put to shame."

Greetings
my secret of finding the Lord, and as I follow these basic instructions, I myself got up at 4 am in the morning, when to a place of solitude, and pray and confess until sunrise, I did this every day non-stop
And after an evening from 12 am to 1 am at the place of solitude I give thanks every day

Luke 18:11-14 (NKJV) The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men--extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector.
I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.'
And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!'
I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

it is in your heat
OIP (58).jpeg

Grace

greetings

In Matthew 22:35-38 (NKJV) Then one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, and saying,
Jesus said to him, "'You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the first and great commandment.

love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'

In Isaiah 1:15 (NKJV) When you spread out your hands, I will hide My eyes from you; Even though you make many prayers, I will not hear. If Your hands are full of blood, and iniquity

Jeremiah 33:3 (NKJV)
'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'

Psalm 51:17 (NKJV) The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart-- These, O God, You will not despise.

Romans 10:8-11 (NKJV) But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach): that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth, confession is made unto salvation.

Greetings
my secret of finding the Lord, and as I follow these basic instructions, I myself got up at 4 am in the morning, when to a place of solitude, and pray and confess until sunrise, I did this every day non-stop
And after an evening from 12 am to 1 am at the place of solitude I give thanks every day

Luke 18:11-14 (NKJV) The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men--extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector.
And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!'
I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

it is in your heat
View attachment 676112
Grace

Did you just waste your time and post pointless Bible sentences?
How am I supposed to reply to this?

greetings
In Matthew 22:35-38 (NKJV)
Then one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, and saying,

Jeremiah 33:3 (NKJV) 'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'

Psalm 51:17 (NKJV)
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart-- These, O God, You will not despise.

Greetings

it is in your heat
OIP (58).jpeg

Grace

I think I proved my point here.
With God you're waiting for someone to DISPROVE.
With dragons you're waiting for someone to PROVE.

I'm not going to attack you for it. People need their fantasies to get through this world. Sometimes I wish I could be a bit more "ignorance is bliss" kind of person, I'm way too logical and sometimes it makes life difficult.

However if you choose to get into discussions with people, then I will tell you that there's not one bit of evidence or logic that shows there's a God, other than God being a man made object to give humans the impression they have control over the world, and to help explain away the simple things in life.

Except, I am not waiting. I know my basis. What I show is you do not have basis to disprove there is God. You do not have basis to disprove dragons either. But I say I don't have basis for belief in dragons, I can still speak of dragons from my creativity, as others can from theirs.

greetings
In Matthew 22:35-38 (NKJV)
Then one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, and saying,

Jeremiah 33:3 (NKJV) 'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'

Psalm 51:17 (NKJV)
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart-- These, O God, You will not despise.

Greetings

Thanks for sharing. This is one of the best for basis for belief in God. There is the logic of course. But the relationship believers gain with God is something the atheists can never consider and they wouldn't understand. Our deliverance is with God knowing us. God does not know the others. Our language falls short with confusion over different meanings with our word, but the original languages didn't, with distinct words they had. God who knows all things does not know the others. The knowledge that God does not have is that of relationship, those who won't ever talk with God will not have relationship with God, which God seeks, and which God would start. So God would not know those, who God never had relationship with. It is different from God knowing about others, God knows all about them, but does not know them personally. And God knowing us personally is made possible with Christ coming and what Christ accomplished.

Except, I am not waiting. I know my basis. What I show is you do not have basis to disprove there is God. You do not have basis to disprove dragons either. But I say I don't have basis for belief in dragons, I can still speak of dragons from my creativity, as others can from theirs.

Thanks for sharing. This is one of the best for basis for belief in God. There is the logic of course. But the relationship believers gain with God is something the atheists can never consider and they wouldn't understand. Our deliverance is with God knowing us. God does not know the others. Our language falls short with confusion over different meanings with our word, but the original languages didn't, with distinct words they had. God who knows all things does not know the others. The knowledge that God does not have is that of relationship, those who won't ever talk with God will not have relationship with God, which God seeks, and which God would start. So God would not know those, who God never had relationship with. It is different from God knowing about others, God knows all about them, but does not know them personally. And God knowing us personally is made possible with Christ coming and what Christ accomplished.

Are you talking about God as a fictional character though?

Leaders that throw bullshit to their citizend and lie costing them tens of trillions of dollars and more by your standards are just salt of the earth. Biden and Pelosi are not good Catholics. It goes downhill from there very fast.

Leaders that throw bullshit to their citizend and lie costing them tens of trillions of dollars and more by your standards are just salt of the earth. Biden and Pelosi are not good Catholics. It goes downhill from there very fast.

Biden and Pelosi and others aren't good examples of good humans either. Most successful politicians aren't. Their job is literally to manipulate people, sales people, essentially.

In the past politicians used God as their police force....

greetings
it is those who are weak in Christ, but by all means, it is the little things in life, like the basic the fruit of Spirit
Ephesians 4:2-3 (NKJV) with all lowliness and gentleness,
with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Are you talking about God as a fictional character though?
God is not fictional, but our ideas about God are fictional as we do not know God the Creator as God is, other than what is really understood from revelation that is from God. If we don't really want to seek God, we will never see evidence of God so as to find God. But God is not far. If we do away with dismissiveness and really seek God, God is revealed to us, that we will know God is there. Then we see evidences of the Creator who is there, around us.

greetings
it is those who are weak in Christ, but by all means, it is the little things in life, like the basic the fruit of Spirit
Ephesians 4:2-3 (NKJV) with all lowliness and gentleness,
with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Matthew 5:44
I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you.

God is not fictional, but our ideas about God are fictional as we do not know God the Creator as God is, other than what is really understood from revelation that is from God. If we don't really want to seek God, we will never see evidence of God so as to find God. But God is not far. If we do away with dismissiveness and really seek God, God is revealed to us, that we will know God is there. Then we see evidences of the Creator who is there, around us.

Matthew 5:44
I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you.

Who has seen God? Who can prove they've seen him? No one. So he's fictional.

Unless you can prove otherwise....

Forum List

Back