Christian Bake Shop Must Serve Gakes

And you missed the entire point of my post. It would be unwise of me to further explain it. In both cases you are forcing someone to act against their faith, statutes be damned. One other thing, you must learn to differentiate between theory and actualization. I did not make such an assertion.

What is so hard about people making allowances for a person's faith? Is it necessary that they have to tout the law over the religious beliefs of someone else? Worship the laws of man over the laws of God, in essence.

First question, do you think that a business should be allowed to discriminate against blacks, Jews, Mexicans, women, handicapped?

Second question, do you think that if the owner of a business claims they have a religious belief that they shouldn't serve blacks, Jews, Mexicans, women, handicapped that they should be granted a special exception?

>>>>

In order:
Yes.
Not applicable.

Exactly. If we recognize the private property rights of the business owner, then the second question becomes irrelevant as there will be no need to grant "special privileges" so that someone can claim religious reasons to discriminate based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex or sexual orientation.

>>>>

Last edited:
If they are white then their families should have gotten off their asses sometime in the last 400 years and did something to build economic stability in their families so they would not have to compete for the low hanging fruit jobs with the rest of the untouchables. Blame your ancestors for not getting their shit together in all that time.
You are such a fucking cocksucker

Why do people always start thinking gay thoughts when they are mad? :lol:

We both know why.

Bet they don't know, though! ;)

Many white people contribute to my profit margin. I do business with everyone including white people. What makes you think otherwise?

Doesn't that make you a hypocritical racist? Do you think anyone is surprised by that?

It would only make me hypocritical if I was a racist. If anyone is surprised then it sounds like a personal issue to me.

I forgot, you like to pretend you aren't a racist because you are black.

Last edited:
Doesn't that make you a hypocritical racist? Do you think anyone is surprised by that?

It would only make me hypocritical if I was a racist. If anyone is surprised then it sounds like a personal issue to me.

Yeah because what you think can make or break me. What would you do besides look stupid if I said I was? Nothing clown. :lol:

Yeah because what you think can make or break me. What would you do besides look stupid if I said I was? Nothing clown. :lol:

Only drooling idiots can be broken online. So far, I haven't seen any evidence you are that smart.

Since when are bakeries forced to produce pastries for anyone who demands them?
Well, first, since there have been bakeries operating under a Capitalist system.

Odd you should use words like 'forced'. Aren't bakeries in the business of baking? Did anyone threaten personal harm or property damage at the bakery if a cake is not baked? Hyperbole is the safe harbor for weak arguments. Yours is lashed to the pier with steel cables.

Forced is the correct word. They were forced to provide a service and a product to someone they did not wish to serve or produce for.

A capitalist system does not work under the premise that people are forced to work for people they don't want to work for. Quite the opposite.

A bakery/catering business is essentially a matter of contracts...the baker contracts with the buyers. They tell him what they want, he tells them if he'll make it, and if he makes it, for how much.

It isn't a matter of someone marching up and telling the baker "You'll make this for me."

The bakery is no different than a restaurant. A restaurant cannot choose to only serve the people they like. If you're going to go there, then you are suggesting that businesses should not have to serve black people if they didn't want to. Hell I suppose they could refuse to serve Democrats too then. "You can only be served if you wear your white cloth from the KKK". Great!

Only drooling idiots can be broken online. So far, I haven't seen any evidence you are that smart.

Thats because you dont have the intellectual capacity to comprehend it. Youre like a baby that is over stimulated so you turn your head away hence you are unable to see.

Well, first, since there have been bakeries operating under a Capitalist system.

Odd you should use words like 'forced'. Aren't bakeries in the business of baking? Did anyone threaten personal harm or property damage at the bakery if a cake is not baked? Hyperbole is the safe harbor for weak arguments. Yours is lashed to the pier with steel cables.

Forced is the correct word. They were forced to provide a service and a product to someone they did not wish to serve or produce for.

A capitalist system does not work under the premise that people are forced to work for people they don't want to work for. Quite the opposite.

A bakery/catering business is essentially a matter of contracts...the baker contracts with the buyers. They tell him what they want, he tells them if he'll make it, and if he makes it, for how much.

It isn't a matter of someone marching up and telling the baker "You'll make this for me."

The bakery is no different than a restaurant. A restaurant cannot choose to only serve the people they like. If you're going to go there, then you are suggesting that businesses should not have to serve black people if they didn't want to. Hell I suppose they could refuse to serve Democrats too then. "You can only be served if you wear your white cloth from the KKK". Great!

I can agree with what your saying but at the same time, would you want someone you know doesn't like you preparing your food? cooking for someone is an intimate thing, its not like buying a car or a new pair of dress shoes.

No one at the bakery refused to serve the gay customer. That's where your whole argument falls down. If the gay customer had walked in and wanted to buy a dozen chocolate chip cookies and been refused, THEN you would have a valid comparison.

No one at the bakery refused to serve the gay customer. That's where your whole argument falls down. If the gay customer had walked in and wanted to buy a dozen chocolate chip cookies and been refused, THEN you would have a valid comparison.

The law doesn't provide for the business to have separate offerings for straight couples and gay couples just as they can't have separate offerings for blacks and for white and for interracial couples.

The law says "full and equal".

It's not about whether they would refuse to sell the gay customer a cupcake while offering wedding cakes only to heterosexuals. It's about refusing to sell the same goods offered.

Establishments cannot have separate menus based on race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and marital status - under the Colorado law.

>>>>

In which case, the gay couple should have been perfectly happy with hetero marriage cupcakes.

The law doesn't provide for the business to have separate offerings for straight couples and gay couples just as they can't have separate offerings for blacks and for white and for interracial couples.

The law says "full and equal".

It's not about whether they would refuse to sell the gay customer a cupcake while offering wedding cakes only to heterosexuals. It's about refusing to sell the same goods offered.

Establishments cannot have separate menus based on race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and marital status - under the Colorado law.

Another sissy squid chapter of internet lawyering....:lol: The cake was a "custom" order...how many more times? As Katz has pointed out repeatedly, the queers weren't denied anything another customer could buy. :doubt:

Forum List

Back