Christian bakers who refused to make cake for homosexual "wedding" break gag order

The words in the bible are not to be taken literally.......unless of course you are talking about gays and then anything can be used and twisted accordingly as long as what you use it for is against gays lol. If you try to use it for gays, then and only then is it wrong and is "taken out of context". Anti-gay 101

Jude 1 of the NEW Testament (the one Christians follow, using the Old Testament only as a history book which was revised by Jesus) doesn't just give a passing glance to the problem God sees in homosexuality. It warns of total destruction. It reminds Christians in a rare agreement with some of the more brutal ways of the Old Testament that "homosexuality is a special case for Christians"..."watch out"... "you can reach out to the individual sinner, making a difference, but if you dare to promote the behavior as a new cultural value, you're going to the pit of fire yourself along with the damned.." (paraphrased).

Go ahead and read it for "my misinterpretations" of it which you will no doubt rebut.

Here's a snippet, reminding Christians of what they already know:

Jude 1: 3-8
3. Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

And in case folks still claim it's unclear what Jude 1 was referring to, Romans 1 clears it up nicely:

Romans 1: 21-27

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Last edited:
Gay cake----------------------------------------------------Straight cake:
e081b84c774c51ffb3a2a84ea1bb5288.jpg
e081b84c774c51ffb3a2a84ea1bb5288.jpg

Conclusion, all wedding cakes are gay, so just bake the damn thing.

The words in the bible are not to be taken literally.......unless of course you are talking about gays and then anything can be used and twisted accordingly as long as what you use it for is against gays lol. If you try to use it for gays, then and only then is it wrong and is "taken out of context". Anti-gay 101

Jude 1 of the NEW Testament (the one Christians follow, using the Old Testament only as a history book which was revised by Jesus) doesn't just give a passing glance to the problem God sees in homosexuality. It warns of total destruction. It reminds Christians in a rare agreement with some of the more brutal ways of the Old Testament that "homosexuality is a special case for Christians"..."watch out"... "you can reach out to the individual sinner, making a difference, but if you dare to promote the behavior as a new cultural value, you're going to the pit of fire yourself along with the damned.." (paraphrased).

Go ahead and read it for "my misinterpretations" of it which you will no doubt rebut.

Jude 1 never so much as mentions same sex marriage or wedding cakes. No where in the Bible does.

And if genuinely believe that if you make a wedding cake, you'll be 'totally destroyed', then making wedding cakes for a living probably isn't a great idea.

The bible was written by man with mans bias. If there was a Jesus as the son of God then man has perverted his teachings. Anyone looking at the bible (or any text written) has bias in it and is not to be taken literally. Hell even history books have bias towards the winner.

No thank you continue perverting Jesus all you want since nowhere does Jesus talk about homosexuality

Bible thumpers treat the bible as some stringent rule book when in fact taken in context the bible shows a guide not a rule book and should not be followed exactly to the tee in every instance. either way follow your rule book and stop forcing others to try and follow it

The bible was written by man with mans bias. If there was a Jesus as the son of God then man has perverted his teachings.

Save it for the Justices pal. I'm just the messenger..

You're really not. As the USSC has already denied cert every time one of these faux 'religious liberty' cases have requested it.

Even Justice Scalia wouldn't polish your rhetorical turd.

Jude 1: 3-8.

Note once again- Jude 1 never once refers to homosexuality.

The bible was written by man with mans bias. If there was a Jesus as the son of God then man has perverted his teachings.

You are no messenger for anyone- you are a delusional hate monger.

The Justices have already spoken- marriage is now legally equal for both same gender couples and opposite gender couples.

3. Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

And in case folks still claim it's unclear what Jude 1 was referring to, Romans 1 clears it up nicely:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

You are no messenger for anyone- you are a delusional hate monger.

The Justices have already spoken- marriage is now legally equal for both same gender couples and opposite gender couples.

The Bible speaks for itself Syriusly. And Christians right to practice what is obviously quite a strong mandate of the New Testament of Jesus Christ is going to be discussed in Court. Of that you can be sure.

In short: the Kleins of the world cannot be legally forced by secular PA laws to choose between losing their business or keeping it and burning in the eternal fires of hell.

Jude 1 never so much as mentions gay marriage or wedding cakes. You've made it all up.

The Bible assigns the exact same punishment for adultery and it does for homosexualty. With Christ making it clear that there was no divorce.

Meaning that by the Standards of Kim Davis, she never should have been issued a marriage license for her 2nd, 3rd, and 4th marriages. And by the standards of the bakers, they should never make a cake for anyone who isn't a virgin on their wedding day. Or for any second marriage.

Alas, general law isn't trumped by religious belief. Which might explain why the USSC has denied cert to every such fake 'religious liberty' case it has ever been petitioned to grant over gay marriage.

The Bible speaks for itself Syriusly. And Christians right to practice what is obviously quite a strong mandate of the New Testament of Jesus Christ is going to be discussed in Court. Of that you can be sure.

In short: the Kleins of the world cannot be legally forced by secular PA laws to choose between losing their business or keeping it and burning in the eternal fires of hell.

Again, Sil.......the justices have already denied cert for *every* of these 'faux religious liberty' cases that they've been petitioned to grant over same sex marriage.

Every single one.

Like your perfect record of failure in any legal prediction you've ever made, your personal fixation with Jude 1 doesn't magically make Christians immune to general law.

if they're only baking cakes for thumpers then they never shoulda' moved their *cough* "business" out of the church basement.
They make cakes for everyone just not every occasion. Unlike the carpet munchers I know of NO ONE that would WHINE about it just merely find a bakery that WOULD bake my cake.

This battle has already been fought quite some time ago and your position lost.

View attachment 65395
Faggots are now a Race? Damn that's a new one!

Poor Odium:

“Today I want to be very clear about something, if a person wants to be the nominee of the Republican Party, there can be no evasion and no games, they must reject any group or cause that is built on bigotry. This party does not prey on people’s prejudices. We appeal to their highest ideals. This is the party of Lincoln,” Ryan said.
House Speaker Paul Ryan: No room for 'bigotry' in GOP

if they're only baking cakes for thumpers then they never shoulda' moved their *cough* "business" out of the church basement.
They make cakes for everyone just not every occasion. Unlike the carpet munchers I know of NO ONE that would WHINE about it just merely find a bakery that WOULD bake my cake.

View attachment 65395

A business, open to the public, cannot discriminate based on gender, race, religion or sexual preference. It was settled at the lunch counter a long time ago.

View attachment 65395

A business, open to the public, cannot discriminate based on gender, race, religion or sexual preference. It was settled at the lunch counter a long time ago.
And they didn't. They have served faggots in the past they merely refused to make a cake for a WEDDING and yes you CAN refuse to make something for a certain event.

View attachment 65395

And they didn't. They have served faggots in the past they merely refused to make a cake for a WEDDING and yes you CAN refuse to make something for a certain event.
Wedding cakes are all the same, and all gay, by design...

Poor Odium:

“Today I want to be very clear about something, if a person wants to be the nominee of the Republican Party, there can be no evasion and no games, they must reject any group or cause that is built on bigotry. This party does not prey on people’s prejudices. We appeal to their highest ideals. This is the party of Lincoln,” Ryan said.
House Speaker Paul Ryan: No room for 'bigotry' in GOP
How will Odium cope? :(

Forum List

Back