🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christian Parents Physically Attack Gay Son Before Disowning Him

It's a developmental disorder, something goes WRONG.

I don't believe that any liberal will CHOOSE (once the technology becomes available) to have a homosexual child. Do you believe they will, like with gender selection, choose to have a homosexual child?

I don't know too many moonbats...but the one I know well (my sister) wouldn't care one way or the other.

That kind of thing happens in families all the time and it happens over all kinds of disagreements not just homosexuality

As it should be. If you can't live up to your family's standards why should they allow you to remain part of that family?

Again, this should not be as difficult as some are making it. Without a doubt, this is a lifestyle choice, being queer. Just what society needs is more meat gazers in suits.

However, if some dude wants to have sex with a chicken, have at it. And remember safe sex... Moreover, they can even parade around in public with the chicken dressed in drag, again, fine with me. Its just when said chicken and associated chicken poker want benefits that I draw the line. :badgrin:

I digress.

-Geaux

What sort of sick bastard beats his own child simply for being gay? And how idiotic is the mother to believe a book over science?

well, I guess they could of been like the Muslim religion and just killed him.
and omg, they believe a book over the new g-ds for some you, Science/scientist..Because by golly the aren't EVER EVER WRONG
and then you snobs put down others for believing in a book...
uppity rant . MYOB

I don't really care if being homosexual is a choice or not. It doesn't matter at all to me since I view all human behavior as a continuum.

My issue with this guy posting the video is that he did it with some ulterior motive. He could have simply moved out without all the drama and lived his life but he didn't do that he initiated a situation that he knew would end up in at least a verbal confrontation.

He wanted to post his parents acting like idiots and he got his wish and according to the article he also got 38 grand in charity from the posting.

He's laughing all the way to the bank.

How not to act:

A 19-year-old boy from the US has secretly filmed his parents verbally and physically attacking him after having a conversation with them about his homosexuality.

Daniel tries to explain to his Christian parents that he hasn’t chosen to be gay. They proceed to disown him and demand he move out. His mother then physically attacks him, before his father tells him that he is a disgrace.

Read more at Shocking video Daniel coming out to his parents.

The transcript of the conversation is there if you can't watch the video. What sort of sick bastard beats his own child simply for being gay? And how idiotic is the mother to believe a book over science?

I am assuming that for most Christians, if you were told your son/daughter was gay you would love them regardless and allow them to remain living under your roof. Instead, these parents hated their son so much they didn't want anything to do with him.

Before acting, they asked.....what would Jesus do?

Obviously, they believe Jesus would beat the fag up

The video was mostly blank or at least doesn't show any people.

The MAN was certainly not beaten because he's gay. He was struck because he goaded his mother into it. He was monumentally disrespectful and deserved a backhand across the mouth. Now he's getting paid for it. That's the way gay people are. That's what they do. What this MAN wanted was to enjoy his boyfriend's dick up his ass and have his parents support him while he did it. Who put a roof over his head, fed him, bought his clothing, paid the bills? The ungrateful little bastard. His parents were right to throw him out even if they did it a year too late. They had no obligation to support him past his 18th birthday.

From the conversation, the family had maintained some equilibrium with a don't ask don't tell mentality. It was only when this MAN decided to take his parents' money, trash talk them and flaunt his dick in front of the neighbors that things went bad.

As far as parents hitting their own "child" goes. This was by no stretch a child. It was a full grown man. Had he been any kind of decent human being, he would have left when he was 18 and lived his life as he saw fit. That just wouldn't have paid much. Now he can parlay pity into a payday.

The motive for it is to BASH CHRISTIANS, the parents, the bible

lets see them post one of Iran hanging homosexuals from cranes because of their religion

why they won't ? the Muslims get mad and cut their heads off

remember what they did over a cartoon

What sort of sick bastard beats his own child simply for being gay? And how idiotic is the mother to believe a book over science?

well, I guess they could of been like the Muslim religion and just killed him.
and omg, they believe a book over the new g-ds for some you, Science/scientist..Because by golly the aren't EVER EVER WRONG
and then you snobs put down others for believing in a book...
uppity rant . MYOB
Christians...we're better than Muslims....barely.
What a great promo, Stephanie. :D

The motive for it is to BASH CHRISTIANS, the parents, the bible

lets see them post one of Iran hanging homosexuals from cranes because of their religion

why they won't ? the Muslims get mad and cut their heads off

remember what they did over a cartoon
This is the US, not Iran

Because Iran is worse it justifies Christians acting like assholes?

I fail to see why some people here want to attack the parents and call them vile names?

The parents just reacted the way the vast majority of parents would when confronted by one of their offspring announcing he was a perverted fudge packer.

I fail to see why some people here want to attack the parents and call them vile names?

The parents just reacted the way the vast majority of parents would when confronted by one of their offspring announcing he was a perverted fudge packer.
Then you're one of the weird parents, because no normal parent disowns their child just for being gay. You may not like it or be shocked, but disowning and beating your own child is idiotic.

Then you're one of the weird parents, because no normal parent disowns their child just for being gay. You may not like it or be shocked, but disowning and beating your own child is idiotic.
Normal parents would disown a grown kid if they found out he was a pedophile, rapist, homosexual, or some other kind of pervert.

Normal parents would disown a grown kid if they found out he was a pedophile, rapist, homosexual, or some other kind of pervert.

Pedophiles and rapists violate the law.

There are no laws against homosexuality.

There is no rational justification for parents to be this way to their children.

Those of us who live here and not on the planet Vulcan understand that during heated arguments people are not Spock, they're McCoy.

Maybe they grew up without family that cares about them?

I would imagine it's really hard for people to become emotional about something they don't care about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back