🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christian Parents Physically Attack Gay Son Before Disowning Him

What I enjoyed had nothing to do with them being "the enemy" of America, but had everything to do with them being human. It was a rush. It was euphoric. There is no other sensation like it.

My parents would likely fear for my "sanity" as well as their own well being, if I were to tell them that. Instead, they remain proud that their child "fought for her country".​

LoL I knew you were going to say that. Let me make it a bit clearer on what I meant.

You enjoy killing humans when you were at war in accordance with the regs. Therefore, you enjoy killing humans when it's lawful. That's called justifiable homicide. However, just because you enjoy killing other humans when it's lawful to do so doesn't automatically makes it that you would take pleasure when it's murder.

Even assuming that you enjoy murder, I wouldn't fear you.

That is all irrelevant.

This about parents reacting to something about their children that could dramatically alter their opinion of them for the worse. This isn't about you pretending to be unafraid if you were in the company of one who enjoys the beautiful sensation of slaughtering humans.
Someone that takes pleasure in murder is predictable and easy to manipulate.

That isn't true, and again, that false statement is irrelevant.

I think you are mistaken to think that your parents will fear you if you tell them the truth due to the reasons I listed above so it is relevant to the discussion.

More so, another clue is that your Dad said he would kill you without hesitation if he thinks you are a murderer. He told you that he would do it by shooting you in the head. He was trying to tell you that he is serious and would really do it if he felt it was necessary to protect others.

He loves you and that love will cause him to think that it would be his duty to kill you.

You should fear those who are motivated to kill because of love and duty.

Had a JW mom and daughter who worked for us years ago. Great people, until the daughter at 20 moved in with her non JW boyfriend, and her mom joined the congregation shunning her.

So we re-aligned some jobs and made mom redundant and sent her on her way.

Parents who abuse their children need not be around other people in a meaningful way.

Parents who abuse their children need not be around other people in a meaningful way.

So you're saying that you agree with employers who fire homosexuals for being homosexual. Gotcha.

So you're saying that you agree with employers who fire homosexuals for being homosexual. Gotcha.

Silly goober. Such employers have no such grounds. We simply realigned so that it would stand up in court: a one time thing. Try to do that to gays and your company will go to court and go under.

Silly goober. Such employers have no such grounds. We simply realigned so that it would stand up in court: a one time thing. Try to do that to gays and your company will go to court and go under.

It's your intent, not your tactics, that I'm focused upon. You fired someone due to you disagreeing with aspects of their personal life, not their job performance.

You don't have a leg to stand on if you complain about employers firing blacks, women, gays, Muslims, you name it, for reasons related to their personal life.

Note, I'm not condemning you in the slightest, I think you should have the right to choose who you wish to associate with in your life. You chose, now let others have the same option to choose.

Sue me, Sunshine.

I have every right to do what I think is right, and some of the time, I think you are clearly wrong.

Sue me, Sunshine.

I have every right to do what I think is right, and some of the time, I think you are clearly wrong.

Nah, I'm not going to sue you but I'm going to remember this conversation and link back to it every time I catch you criticizing employers for firing people who are homosexuals or a minority.

Apples and oranges, Sunshine. Getting one person like Cindy was easy. Taking out an entire set will result in great trouble for a company and make it a target for the future for every group.

Apples and oranges, Sunshine. Getting one person like Cindy was easy. Taking out an entire set will result in great trouble for a company and make it a target for the future for every group.

I'm not arguing tactics, I'm pointing out that you have now sided with Human Rights activists who fight for freedom of association, such as the gay vs. baker battle and other employers who want to fire gay people for being gay.

Glad to have you aboard in this fight of principle.

Rik, chatter mindlessly like a chipmunk all you want.

This is not about "fair" (you sound like a girl bleeding heart liberal), it is about making the world how I believe is best for all of us.

They are very sad examples of parenting and of Christians. In both cases they are not doing what is good for others; instead, they are being totally selfish and self righteous. Very screwed up people. Being a parent means loving and supporting your child unconditionally. Being a Christian means forgiveness and love.

No..it absolutely does not.

Christianity, bar none, is the world's bloodiest religion.

Christians are about domination, slaughter and binary thinking.

I'm trying to understand what motivates a person to secretly record personal conversations.

Sure the parents were dicks but I think this type of ambush video taping is no different than an idiot walking up to a cop and baiting him hoping to get some cool video for you tube

He said he filmed for his own protection.

Such grief and heartache. Sad. It'll be a bright day when they discover the cause of homosexuality and then develop a vaccine against it. No more heartache, no more families torn asunder. Such needless pain and suffering.

You are an even bigger dick than I thought. Homosexuality doesn't need to be 'cured'. There is nothing wrong with gay people. Of course, dinosaurs like yourself will never comprehend that.

Such grief and heartache. Sad. It'll be a bright day when they discover the cause of homosexuality and then develop a vaccine against it. No more heartache, no more families torn asunder. Such needless pain and suffering.

You are an even bigger dick than I thought. Homosexuality doesn't need to be 'cured'. There is nothing wrong with gay people. Of course, dinosaurs like yourself will never comprehend that.

It's a developmental disorder, something goes WRONG.

I don't believe that any liberal will CHOOSE (once the technology becomes available) to have a homosexual child. Do you believe they will, like with gender selection, choose to have a homosexual child?

I don't believe that any liberal will CHOOSE (once the technology becomes available) to have a homosexual child. Do you believe they will, like with gender selection, choose to have a homosexual child?

Conservatives wouldn't want a gay baby either. But they would give birth to it and spend the next 18 years dragging the kid to church making him/her hate themselves for something that is out of their control.

Having grown up in am extremely Conservative Christian family that's about what would have happened to me it my brothers if we'd been gay. Except for a couple things.....

We would have been required to change our surname.

We wouldn't have been allowed to take anything from the house that we hadn't bought ourselves (including clothes and medications)

We would have been informed that we were never to attempt to contact anyone in the family ever again.

That is just freaking sad.

Conservatives wouldn't want a gay baby either. But they would give birth to it and spend the next 18 years dragging the kid to church making him/her hate themselves for something that is out of their control.

Big deal, conservatives don't hold themselves up to be homosexual fanciers, liberals do, so the interesting dynamic to watch is people like you, who storm around the board giving Red X's to people as you fight and declare that there is nothing wrong with being homosexual. OK, I'm asking these people whether they will actively CHOOSE to give birth to a homosexual baby. I don't think they will. They won't preselect for it and if they're already pregnant and get a test, I believe they'll abort the baby, just as they do with Down's babies. Talk is cheap.

He's 19. He's an ADULT. So why doesn't he get the hell out of the house if mooching off his parents is such a catastrophic option? And I'll bet he's the only 19 year-old male ever to be cuffed upside the head by his mother, right? Oh the humanity! Not.

Big deal, conservatives don't hold themselves up to be homosexual fanciers, liberals do, so the interesting dynamic to watch is people like you, who storm around the board giving Red X's to people as you fight and declare that there is nothing wrong with being homosexual. OK, I'm asking these people whether they will actively CHOOSE to give birth to a homosexual baby. I don't think they will. They won't preselect for it and if they're already pregnant and get a test, I believe they'll abort the baby, just as they do with Down's babies. Talk is cheap.

If I knew that my fetus would grow up to be a gay teenager, I would happily give birth. Because there is nothing wrong with homosexuality.

Forum List

Back