🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christian Parents Physically Attack Gay Son Before Disowning Him

He's 19. He's an ADULT. So why doesn't he get the hell out of the house if mooching off his parents is such a catastrophic option? And I'll bet he's the only 19 year-old male ever to be cuffed upside the head by his mother, right? Oh the humanity! Not.

Love the sympathy. Not.

He's 19. He's an ADULT. So why doesn't he get the hell out of the house if mooching off his parents is such a catastrophic option? And I'll bet he's the only 19 year-old male ever to be cuffed upside the head by his mother, right? Oh the humanity! Not.

Love the sympathy. Not.

Right. I'm blubbering in my crying towel. When I was 19, I was a combat soldier in Vietnam. Why is a 19 year-old male making secret videos of him, his mother, and his father? That's actually pretty creepy when you think about it. It sounds very much to me like he'd planned all this well in advance and probably aggravated the situation to the point that he got exactly the video he'd preordained to take public. Why else would he have done this? Have you asked yourself that question? He's a poor queer victim of mother slapping? Or is he a scheming little prick?

Love the sympathy. Not.

I have sympathy for his parents. The dad got it correct when he called his son, an unfilial ingrate, a disgrace.

Love the sympathy. Not.

I have sympathy for his parents. The dad got it correct when he called his son, an unfilial ingrate, a disgrace.

So the father wasn't wrong when he physically assaulted his own child?

Love the sympathy. Not.

Exactly. Look at events since that encounter. The son comes off looking really bad.

The mother was wrong when she said, "God creates nobody that way."

The Bible clearly states that sin had corrupted the entire universe. All humans are born with a nature of sin. We are all sinners. No one is innocent. This is all in accordance with God's will, for the purpose of election.
______

Romans 9

But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but “Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.” This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring. For this is what the promise said: “About this time next year I will return, and Sarah shall have a son.” And not only so, but also when Rebekah had conceived children by one man, our forefather Isaac, though they were not yet born and had done nothing either good or bad—in order that God's purpose of election might continue, not because of works but because of him who calls— she was told, “The older will serve the younger.” As it is written, “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”

What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God's part? By no means! For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy. For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.

You will say to me then, “Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?” But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?” Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory— even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles?

ESV

Big deal, conservatives don't hold themselves up to be homosexual fanciers, liberals do, so the interesting dynamic to watch is people like you, who storm around the board giving Red X's to people as you fight and declare that there is nothing wrong with being homosexual. OK, I'm asking these people whether they will actively CHOOSE to give birth to a homosexual baby. I don't think they will. They won't preselect for it and if they're already pregnant and get a test, I believe they'll abort the baby, just as they do with Down's babies. Talk is cheap.

If I knew that my fetus would grow up to be a gay teenager, I would happily give birth. Because there is nothing wrong with homosexuality.

How do you know it's not neurochemical -a psychotropic imbalance that one day might be cured by science? Are you OK with that?

I'm trying to understand what motivates a person to secretly record personal conversations.

Sure the parents were dicks but I think this type of ambush video taping is no different than an idiot walking up to a cop and baiting him hoping to get some cool video for you tube

He said he filmed for his own protection.

Right. He couldn't have had this conversation in a public place? Or how about his boyfriend. He couldn't be there? You're too emotionally skewed by what you want to believe. Step back and be critical for a minute.

I'm trying to understand what motivates a person to secretly record personal conversations.

Sure the parents were dicks but I think this type of ambush video taping is no different than an idiot walking up to a cop and baiting him hoping to get some cool video for you tube

Protection from what?

And how does posting it on the internet protect him?

Having grown up in am extremely Conservative Christian family that's about what would have happened to me it my brothers if we'd been gay. Except for a couple things.....

We would have been required to change our surname.

We wouldn't have been allowed to take anything from the house that we hadn't bought ourselves (including clothes and medications)

We would have been informed that we were never to attempt to contact anyone in the family ever again.
That kind of thing happens in families all the time and it happens over all kinds of disagreements not just homosexuality

Love the sympathy. Not.
The thing is if it was so bad living in that house what on earth was he doing still living there?

I moved out of my mother's house when I was 17 because I couldn't take her bipolar wacko shit anymore.

Protection from what?

From his abusive parents.

Protection from what?

From his abusive parents.
No. Posting it on the internet does nothing to protect him.

Now, taking it to the cops and charging his parents with assault and then using the video as evidence would. But he's not doing that is he?

Face it he knew what their reaction was going to be and wanted to get some cool video to post so as to embarrass his parents.

How not to act:

The transcript of the conversation is there if you can't watch the video. What sort of sick bastard beats his own child simply for being gay? And how idiotic is the mother to believe a book over science?

I am assuming that for most Christians, if you were told your son/daughter was gay you would love them regardless and allow them to remain living under your roof. Instead, these parents hated their son so much they didn't want anything to do with him.

Regardless of the reason, I think when parents blow a fuse and behave this way it's more that they're self-obsessed and worried about how this news will make THEM look. "We raised a son who turned out gay!" or "Our daughter's marrying a [insert undesireable here]" or "Our daughter's not going to the Ivy League but a local community college to be with her friends."

There is no rational justification for parents to be this way to their children. Religion makes a good excuse, but that's all it is, an excuse. It's really more about how many parents use their children as proxies for their own failures or short-comings. As we see with pageant moms pushing their kids into participation because the only pageant the mom could be in is world's most pathetic parent.

So when parents are prone to behaving like that, a child of their's is a direct reflection on them (as they see it.) And any plans parents had for their kid's future probably didn't include assless chaps in a gay pride parade. (My "hi Mom!" cameo at a SF Pride Parade is on VHS.) :)

Concern that the people you are conversing with might, oh, I don't know, attack you!

Stupid statement.

Concern that the people you are conversing with might, oh, I don't know, attack you!

Stupid statement.
No more stupid than thinking this kid didn't have ulterior motives. If the parents hadn't been dicks that video never would have been posted.

He did it to get the response he wanted then posted it on line so he could shame his parents.

It had nothing to do with protection. if he wanted to he could have just moved out of the house any time he wanted there was no reason to video the conversation.

As I said before if he is not using this video as evidence in an assault case he did not make it for protection.

LOL..........the little faggot now claims that his parents don't realize what they lost by kicking him out of the house.

In reality the parents didn't lose anything.

They just rid themselves of a diseased freakazoid faggot who shouldn't be allowed around normal people. ..... :cool:

Dude, you WORSHIP a diseased pedophile freak.

Too bad he didn't shoot pops.

Forum List

Back