Christian Parents Physically Attack Gay Son Before Disowning Him

I fail to see why some people here want to attack the parents and call them vile names?

The parents just reacted the way the vast majority of parents would when confronted by one of their offspring announcing he was a perverted fudge packer.
Then you're one of the weird parents, because no normal parent disowns their child just for being gay. You may not like it or be shocked, but disowning and beating your own child is idiotic.

Normal parents aren't real parents. Everyone is different.

I wonder if the progressives' normal parents" are actually radical militant feminist lesbians living with their gay son?

Last edited:
So according to @MaxGrit there should be laws against homosexuality given that he redex'd my post? :cuckoo:

There are laws against homosexuality all over.

Be more specific next time.

Really?

How about you take your own advice and provide "specific" examples of said laws and their enforcement?

Russia Not Only Country With Anti-Gay Laws

and

Russia's upper house of parliament passed a controversial bill banning the distribution of so-called "gay propaganda" to minors, which critics have said will be used to justify homophobic actions and arbitrary prosecution of gays. The law stipulates fines of up to a million roubles for the propaganda through mass media, internet and advertising.

Lawmakers in the Federation Council, the last stop before a bill is signed into law by the president, approved the measure 137 in favour to one abstention.

Earlier in the day they also approved a bill banning adoption of Russian orphans by gay couples abroad or even unmarried individuals in countries where such unions are legal.

Read more: http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2013_...aditional-sexual-relations-among-minors-1487/

They are very sad examples of parenting and of Christians. In both cases they are not doing what is good for others; instead, they are being totally selfish and self righteous. Very screwed up people. Being a parent means loving and supporting your child unconditionally. Being a Christian means forgiveness and love.

I would never disown my kids whatever their choice in life is. I'm not saying I'd be thrilled with it, but we would never kick them out or disown them. I would still love them the same. But I also didn't like what the kid did....it was like he knew what his parents would do and set them up. I don't agree with how the parents reacted, but I also think the kid was wrong the way he did it.

LoL. He definitely knew what he was doing when making this video. Bleeding hearts liberals got played hard, like a violin in the hands of a master musician.

Easy way to make mad $$$.
You're such an idiot. Even if the boy knew what was going to happen, what does it matter? His parents are just idiots and should never attack him just for being gay.

If the boy knew, which I think he did or he wouldn't have recorded it....then he was WRONG. I don't agree with what the parents said & did, but the kid was wrong how he did it.

The horror of a child ambushing his parents like this, with aforethought. Shame on the kid for releasing the video. Talk about narcissism.
Guess you agree the parents should be ashamed to have what they said and did on video. It's all about what others might think, right?

This kid just sent this family conflict into orbit and that's going to make family reconciliation far more difficult than if he hadn't chosen the narcissism route.

As for family shame, there's plenty of things that go on in families that can't withstand public scrutiny.

what "family conflict"? the kid is gay. his parents are abusive morons.

end of story

LoL. He definitely knew what he was doing when making this video. Bleeding hearts liberals got played hard, like a violin in the hands of a master musician.

You're such an idiot. Even if the boy knew what was going to happen, what does it matter? His parents are just idiots and should never attack him just for being gay.

If the boy knew, which I think he did or he wouldn't have recorded it....then he was WRONG. I don't agree with what the parents said & did, but the kid was wrong how he did it.

why?

Whether he is using the taped encounter to get money from people or not, it does not negate what his parents did. I understand that he is using this experience to try to get sympathy and money: shows how badly he was brought up but is not surprising as we can see what low characters his parents are.

Bad show all around.

You can't always blame the parents when a kid makes wrong choices. He knew exactly how his parents would react, he taped it for all to see......and now making money off it. Ya, I guess he isn't that stupid after all.....

why?

Because it sounds to me that he did this to get sympathy, and money. He's 19, he knows what his parents are like, he knows their beliefs, he knew how they would react. I don't agree with what they said & did, but he knew exactly what would happen. They were all wrong.....

why?

Because it sounds to me that he did this to get sympathy, and money. He's 19, he knows what his parents are like, he knows their beliefs, he knew how they would react. I don't agree with what they said & did, but he knew exactly what would happen. They were all wrong.....

his parents are disgusting and deserved to be embarrassed. i'm pretty sure they're the opposite of wwjd

But the MAN, not kid, is now $93,805 richer.

why?

Nonsense.

One is not 'wrong' for honestly expressing who he actually is, regardless how others might react.

It's ridiculous and unwarranted to expect gay Americans to lie about who they are as not to 'offend' those hostile to homosexuals.

why?

his parents are disgusting and deserved to be embarrassed. i'm pretty sure they're the opposite of wwjd

I said I thought his parents were wrong for reacting as they did....but he was also just as wrong doing it the way he did. Just because he's gay doesn't mean he isn't a little ass hole. He knew what he was doing.

why?

Nonsense.

One is not 'wrong' for honestly expressing who he actually is, regardless how others might react.

It's ridiculous and unwarranted to expect gay Americans to lie about who they are as not to 'offend' those hostile to homosexuals.

True...it's not wrong to be honest about who you are, I would not expect anyone to lie about who they are, but you can also show respect for others if you want to gain respect FROM others. Right? He knew what he was doing....then he plays on the sympathy of people like you. Now he's cashing in big time....smart kid.

Normal parents would disown a grown kid if they found out he was a pedophile, rapist, homosexual, or some other kind of pervert.

You are the perverted mind here, which has nothing to do with sexuality; it is just corrupt. You want to hurt people. Sick, sick, sick.

Jesus Christ taught his followers to love the sinner and hate the sin.

Love the sinner and hate the sin of homosexual fornication. In time, by your love of the sinner and your hate of his sins, he might be saved.

The parents love their child, so how can you call it hate? Loving their son, however, doesn't mean they have to aid and abet his crimes against God.

++++++++++++++++
Sinners, beware that you not be deceived into love of sin. Do not tell yourself that sin is not sin, reveling in your your lust and desire for sin. For that is the way of Satan, the way to eternal suffering in the lake of fire.
++++++++++++++++

It is my common observation that gays are bigots that hate anyone who refuses to endorse their immoral lifestyle as moral.

Scalia wrote:

“The Texas statute undeniably seeks to further the belief of its citizens that certain forms of sexual behavior are ‘immoral and unacceptable,’ . . . the same interest furthered by criminal laws against fornication, bigamy, adultery, adult incest, bestiality, and obscenity. Bowers held that this was a legitimate state interest. The Court today reaches the opposite conclusion. The Texas statute, it says, ‘furthers no legitimate state interest which can justify its intrusion into the personal and private life of the individual,’ …The Court embraces instead Justice [John Paul] Stevens’ declaration in his Bowers dissent, that 'the fact that the governing majority in a State has traditionally viewed a particular practice as immoral is not a sufficient reason for upholding a law prohibiting the practice,' . . . This effectively decrees the end of all morals legislation. “

“Today’s opinion dismantles the structure of constitutional law that has permitted a distinction to be made between heterosexual and homosexual unions, insofar as formal recognition in marriage is concerned. If moral disapprobation of homosexual conduct is ‘no legitimate state interest’ for purposes of proscribing that conduct . . . and if, as the Court coos (casting aside all pretense of neutrality), ‘[w]hen sexuality finds overt expression in intimate conduct with another person, the conduct can be but one element in a personal bond that is more enduring,’ what justification could there possibly be for denying the benefits of marriage to homosexual couples exercising ‘[t]he liberty protected by the Constitution.’”

“The Court's opinion contains grim, disapproving hints that Coloradans have been guilty of ‘animus’ or ‘animosity’ toward homosexuality, as though that has been established as Unamerican. Of course it is our moral heritage that one should not hate any human being or class of human beings. But I had thought that one could consider certain conduct reprehensible -- murder, for example, or polygamy, or cruelty to animals -- and could exhibit even ‘animus’ toward such conduct. Surely that is the only sort of ‘animus’ at issue here: moral disapproval of homosexual conduct.”

Forum List

Back