Christian Theology Questions

zaang: You don't need Christians. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

is that sortof an oxymoron except for christians (but some of us) who claim everyone is a sinner and that makes looking up palatable for them -

well, not everyone is in the gutter or a sinner - you definitely need a better book, try Shakespeare as a pattern or Garden Earth and just leave out the "son of god" story ....

I doubt about wether you ever read Shakespeare.

Last edited:
zaang: You don't need Christians. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

is that sortof an oxymoron except for christians (but some of us) who claim everyone is a sinner and that makes looking up palatable for them -

well, not everyone is in the gutter or a sinner - you definitely need a better book, try Shakespeare as a pattern or Garden Earth and just leave out the "son of god" story ....

th

think again christian, yours is but what is that is not ...

th

View at the sentence "all's well that ends well" under the premise "it ends now" then you will understand a lot of the christian religion. But you are right. I never read "Ende gut, alles gut" from William Shakespeare. I did not even know that he wrote a book with such a title. ... No - I forgot it. I forgot lots of things meanwhile. ... I'm by the way not a member of the english speaking world. I'm a red indian from Germany.

Last edited:

th

View at the sentence "all's well that ends well" under the premise "it ends now" then you will understand a lot of the christian religion. But you are right. I never read "Ende gut, alles gut" from William Shakespeare. I did not even know that he wrote a book with such a title. ... No - I forgot it. I forgot lots of things meanwhile. ... I'm by the way not a member of the english speaking world. I'm a red indian from Germany.

View at the sentence "all's well that ends well" under the premise "it ends now" then you will understand a lot of the christian religion.

the christian religion ...

the religion as prescribed by the Almighty is the parable of Noah - the Triumph of Good vs Evil, when all has been resolved will be the Day of Judgement - " it ends now ".

your story given to Jesus by your scribes is the subcategory that is in error referred to as - christianity.

th

View at the sentence "all's well that ends well" under the premise "it ends now" then you will understand a lot of the christian religion.

the christian religion ...

the religion as prescribed by the Almighty is the parable of Noah - the Triumph of Good vs Evil, when all has been resolved will be the Day of Judgement - " it ends now ".

your story given to Jesus by your scribes is the subcategory that is in error referred to as - christianity.

I hope you understand what you say, because I don't have any idea what you call a "triumph of good vs evil". What you call "day of judgement" shows to you that you are now in the moment responsible in the eyes of the Lord. If the world ends now - where will be your place? Life is your choice now - and not a decision of anyone else in any future. Now you are writing your story. Now you are singing your song.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back