Zone1 Christianity built on gullibility.

No - absolutely not. And as long as you don't understand the only single difference between Fascism and Communism - you will always be wrong

Nothing to do with Fascism - but political pressure inflicted by the Nazis - solely implemented only towards Jews
Racial related issues e.g. North Africa - were not implemented due to Fascism but had already existed for hundreds of years before.
Wrong.

Nazism is a variant of fascism – all on the right side of the political spectrum.

Fascism is illiberal, anti-democratic, authoritarian, reactionary, and nativist.

- no you don't ... and certainly nothing left by jesus in regards to your phony, c-religion.
Well, Darwin then never existed. He was a made up person in a story by someone else made up. Your phony atheistism isin't true nor does it really exist.

The core of Christianity is built on two ”miracles”

A young virgin miraculously gives birth
Christs body mysteriously disappears

They must be miracles, there is no other logical explanation

Young girls have never gotten pregnant before with no explanation of how it happened

There is no way someone could have stolen Christs body, it must have been resurrected
You’re a troll.

I will take my religion of salvation over your religion of mutilating the genitals of children any day.

Thanks for playing

christianity is a religion of servitude and denial ... the opposite of what jesus taught, liberation theology, self determination and everyone knows the truth -

votto is a crucifier going nowhere, if they are lucky.

I'm sure it's a lot more than two.

These are the same people who believe men get pregnant.
I was referring to the two who gave me "funny" for saying "kind doesn't change to another kind dogs can't evolve into cats" apparently liberal education teaches these people that they can

Wrong.

Nazism is a variant of fascism – all on the right side of the political spectrum.

Fascism is illiberal, anti-democratic, authoritarian, reactionary, and nativist.
Nazism as I had already stated - only shared the parades and uniformed masses with the Fascist or Fascism.

Nazism was entirely a racial doctrine - trying to propagate and create a pure MASTER-RACE aka Germanic people led by Germany, respectively by the NSDAP.
In order to achieve this (Dictatorship) - a uniformed paramilitary was needed aka the SA to subdue the population and government - that concept derives from Mussolini (Black Shirts) and the uniformed Falangist of Franco. Neither Mussolini nor Franco or Fascist friends/admirers like those in Hungary, Yugoslavia or Romania - ever had or promoted racial agendas.

That is why they are called Nazi's and not Fascists. And even today, once a so-called right-winger brings in racist views or policies - he is termed a NAZI and not just, a Right-Winger.

It's interesting how some doubt there non-belief in God and Jesus Christ yet others don't doubt their belief in God and Jesus Christ. Why do you think this is?

I also understand that there are religions that teach idolatry which are based on superstitions. In fact, for me, most Christian sects teach magical nonsense that isn't necessary like the brand of the Trinity that says God is one personage that can become one of the three at any time. It's called the 3 - in - 1 theory. I believe that "God" is a title and that there are three distinct personages that make up a Godhead. The Father is a separate and distinct glorified man. So is the Son. The Holy Ghost has not received a physical earthly type body and thus has not been resurrected to a glorified man personage.
Why? Wishful thinking.

Also don't forget a lot of people don't want to go to hell for doubting/questioning. So fear might be another factor.

Humans don't like not having all the answers. So when we don't know something, it must be god. God of the gaps. We are still a primitive species. Superstitious.

And maybe we just have this gut feeling there is a god. And perhaps that feeling is right. I just don't buy the Moses, Jesus, Mohammad or Joe Smith stories.

Oh the bible says it? LOL.

What does the Old Testament say? How about the Koran? How about the Book of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints? What about the Jehova book? What does it say?

Who cares?

The Bible is historically inaccurate [2], factually incorrect, inconsistent [2] and contradictory. It was artificially constructed by a group of men in antiquity and is poorly translated, heavily altered and selectively interpreted. Entire sections of the text have been redacted over time.

The Bible is not self-authenticating; it is simply one of many religious texts. Like those other texts, it itself constitutes no evidence for the existence of a god. Its florid prose and fanciful content do not legitimise it nor distinguish it from other ancient works of literature.

There is no evidence to support any of the claims made in the Bible concerning the existence of a god. Any ‘evidence’ proposed by theists to support the Bible’s various historical and supernatural claims is non-existent at best, manufactured at worst.
I don't disagree with a few of the points you make, especially when it comes to self-authenticating.

The problem for many Christians is the reliance that faith in Christ is contingent on the Bible being absolute, in all areas. Jesus never claimed that to be a disciple, or a believer that one would have to one day claim that this library of texts is absolute, infallible, and inerrant. Nor does the Bible, as you would say, self-authenticates this belief. So why are so many Christians own faith reliant on something that was never a teaching of Christ himself?

- to disprove the written word of God?

bear - what word has god written - surly not another stone tablet, did they give it to you personally - take a photo and let all see what you have ...

* it's ok, the doctor will probably try and help you.

Why? Wishful thinking.

Also don't forget a lot of people don't want to go to hell for doubting/questioning. So fear might be another factor.

Humans don't like not having all the answers. So when we don't know something, it must be god. God of the gaps. We are still a primitive species. Superstitious.

And maybe we just have this gut feeling there is a god. And perhaps that feeling is right. I just don't buy the Moses, Jesus, Mohammad or Joe Smith stories.
Since God’s grace is dependent upon faith, how would you know to buy or not to buy? Scientists continue to work on their theories. Those who seek the knowledge of faith do the same thing. They work through study, prayer meditation and do so without a double mind as God requires to receive an answer from God.

bear - what word has god written - surly not another stone tablet, did they give it to you personally - take a photo and let all see what you have ...

* it's ok, the doctor will probably try and help you.
I’m sure you are a Holocaust denier too since it is all written word and fake pictures etched by a camera. Think about it.

I’m sure you are a Holocaust denier too since it is all written word and fake pictures etched by a camera. Think about it.

what is there to deny - the event or religious ramifications of all those involved and those who knew better.

who than christians have denied their involvement in global atmospheric alterations and those that have yet to bring the crucifiers to justice. c-bear.

Forum List

Back