Zone1 Christianity built on gullibility.

the core of Christianity is built on the slave ideology of the empire of the German elites. Humility before the villain and slavery.
Would you said the same about Islam? That it's built on mass race and massacres?

the core of Christianity is built on the slave ideology of the empire of the German elites. Humility before the villain and slavery.
I heard back during the time of Socrates they were faced with a choice. Push science and democracy or promote religion and slavery to the masses. You know which way they went. To control the masses. They didn't think the masses could handle the first option? Even today people think that without religion people would do horrible things. Perhaps they believed that too back then.

Not sure what transsexuals have to do with a bunch of functional adults believing that zombies are real.

It's like they are trying to change the subject, because this is kind of embarrassing for them.

I heard back during the time of Socrates they were faced with a choice. Push science and democracy or promote religion and slavery to the masses. You know which way they went. To control the masses. They didn't think the masses could handle the first option? Even today people think that without religion people would do horrible things. Perhaps they believed that too back then.

Right.

"I heard"........................................

:laughing0301:

Right.

"I heard"........................................

:laughing0301:

Well you heard 400 years after Socrates talked about using religion to control the masses, you heard that a messiah came and died on the cross for your sins and he walked on water and rose from the dead and his mom was a virgin.

What I heard at least makes sense.

Well you heard 400 years after Socrates talked about using religion to control the masses, you heard that a messiah came and died on the cross for your sins and he walked on water and rose from the dead and his mom was a virgin.

What I heard at least makes sense.

Yeah, about as much sense as your cult's bullshit about men getting pregnant and children being the wrong sex.

:anj_stfu:

Don't tell me what I heard.

Are you a real Christian or fake one? Do you believe the stories in the bible literally or like most Christians do you understand those are just stories to send a message?

A lot of people believe the stories didn't literally happen. But if you ask them if the Jesus myth really happened, that they believe. Smells like cognitive dissonance at play.

Are you a real Christian or fake one? Do you believe the stories in the bible literally or like most Christians do you understand those are just stories to send a message?

A lot of people believe the stories didn't literally happen. But if you ask them if the Jesus myth really happened, that they believe. Smells like cognitive dissonance at play.

Says the cultist who thinks that men can get pregnant.

:anj_stfu:

But here's points for spelling "cognitive dissonance" correctly.

Forum List

Back