Zone1 Christianity built on gullibility.

while god would have your children punished for 4 generations for not worshipping him.
Deuteronomy 5:9 Worship me or else?
How are you defining worship?

In the Old Testament, 'worship' was what one put at the top of the list of what one found most important. God and God's law were what many people put first, therefore in the place of worship.

'Self' is a natural replacement for God. Self, power, wealth--even when it means trampling over others. We have all heard stories of how not all children of the rich and powerful fare well. The President's son (second generation) is a drug addict. One of his granddaughters (third generation) he shuns.

Deuteronomy--in the original Hebrew--is clear. What one puts first has lasting repercussions. Putting selfishness and lawlessness before what is good and ideal may affect your descendants.

Step off a cliff, and gravity will take you down. Not a threat, just a fact. The same is true for not putting God (or for an atheist--Goodness) first. The effect on descendants is not a threat but a simple fact.

The core of Christianity is built on two ”miracles”

A young virgin miraculously gives birth
Christs body mysteriously disappears

They must be miracles, there is no other logical explanation

Young girls have never gotten pregnant before with no explanation of how it happened

There is no way someone could have stolen Christs body, it must have been resurrected
If only it was just that...then you might have a point. But Christianity is not reliant on just these two stories....granted they are important stories but not the sum total.

Currently we have the Christian Bible. Written over a period of 1500 years by 40+ different authors that agrees perfectly with each other as well as verifiable archeology as to its validity.

Nowhere else in the history of the planet do we have such written material. Even single authors writing fiction or non-fiction books do not agree with themselves this well. More than one author and you have complete chaos. We can't get two people on this forum to agree perfectly like the authors of scriptures do.

And false claims about incongruencies have been fully investigated and found to be straw dogs and red herrings. So....there's that as well.

Then the plethora of archeological discoveries that also speak volumes of authenticity.

What the real problem people have with Christianity is that if the "Christians" are right....then everyone else is in really big trouble. They simply don't want it to be true. And they need a huge remedy.

I recommend Jesus.

How are you defining worship?
I’m not. We don’t worship. My understanding is to worship means to put god before everything. Live in fear of god’s wrath.
I would never worship such a being. I’m not an atheist in case you were wondering. I’m spiritual. I don’t live in fear of what creator will do.

Step off a cliff, and gravity will take you down. Not a threat, just a fact. The same is true for not putting God (or for an atheist--Goodness) first. The effect on descendants is not a threat but a simple fact.
If I step off a cliff I will no doubt be taken down. The difference is, my children will not.

If I step off a cliff I will no doubt be taken down. The difference is, my children will not.
You miss the point. The point is what naturally follows an action...i.e., the Law of Gravity, the Law of How Adverse Parental Actions can affect children. Not the same natural law with the same result...simply a natural law with a natural result.

You miss the point. The point is what naturally follows an action...i.e., the Law of Gravity, the Law of How Adverse Parental Actions can affect children. Not the same natural law with the same result...simply a natural law with a natural result.
I missed no point. Your god will punish my children for something I did. Gravity doesn’t work like that.

I’m not. We don’t worship. My understanding is to worship means to put god before everything. Live in fear of god’s wrath.
I would never worship such a being. I’m not an atheist in case you were wondering. I’m spiritual. I don’t live in fear of what creator will do.
God has wrath? Is wrathful? Interesting conclusion. Even more interesting is that while you don't believe in this "wrathful" God, you believe everyone else does. I take it you interpret the Bible via the King James English, and not the original Hebrew? Even if you did, you missed some vital truths, apparently hiding in plain sight in whatever Bible it is you read in whatever language.

Everyone is "spiritual". Some go above and beyond that--the extra mile to understanding.

That's not true, Hitler was doing everything in exact replication of the RCC synods, I listed all the prejudiced church synods that Nazis emulated, it's a long list so you have to search the archives here with my name and synods Nazis agents of Christianity.
Stalin was Catholic as was Pol Pot raised by Catholicsm.
Furthermore Christianity supplanted itself as above the law and threw smokescreen on learning the rules to live by. So the world missed one of those most important warnings that all 3 of them shared in common- Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot were all political prisoners before they came out in vengeance against humanity.
The Dead Sea Scrolls
(4Q266 -7 fr 5) warned us of a rule they had back then about not listening to leaders/teachers who had been politically imprisoned as we see why through history, if only we had obeyed the simple rule.

List of Political prisoners who came out with a lust for blood and hate for humanity as they turned into psychopathic murderers who caused attrocities and were the cause of wars and more murders:

Paul of Tarsus(who was not Saul/thus not based on a singular Jewish figure) had many killed, but also in writing half to 3/4 NT caused over 50 million murders and thousands of wars including thwarting this very rule not to listen to him which caused the following mass murderers:
Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Saddam, Arafat, Zarquawi, Ayman Al-Zawahiri, Turkey's tyrant Erodagan and I think that Islamic radical guy in Africa Mokhtar Belmokhtar who started many wars and attrocities there (the guy with one eye) might have been a political prisoner, he seems hell bent on that subject himself regarding radicals imprisoned and breaking them out of prisons or he broke out of prison.

All these listed were political prisoners before they massacred.

Idi Amin might be another qualifying for that list: he had similarities to Saddam: Deserted by his father at an early age, he was brought up by his mother like Saddam and came from a small Islamic tribe.

President Obote put Amin under house arrest so technically he was also a political prisoner before he declared himself president and did a number on the people mainly ' hunting down Obote's supporters' much like Saddam hunted down kurds and Shiites, & his opposition supporters.

Yeshu, Yehuda, Theudas all christ figures used by Rome (lucifer was a "created image" of a man says Ezekiel 28), making up the image of Jesus were all political prisoners(forbidden teachers).

So this image/icon promising life in death warned about in the begining book of Genesis- The myth of Jesus caused over thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in this new icon name.

The greatest murderers, they were political prisoners and Judaism tried to save us through rules to avoid them, while the church supressed those rules, covered them from view with fig leafs, allowed the sins to flourish and they influenced many of those attrocities since the Nazis learned their hate from the synods and mimicked them as did the Jihadist who learned them from the nazis
Excellent points what most Christian’s don’t realize is that Hitler and many others were very Christian in their beliefs and that this topic is an old one and has been covered before are we really running out of material or is this an attempt to whitewash Christianity and its followers of Christ . What I am posting here is not up for debate by me I am merely passing on this information so that each and everyone of you can have all the information you need to make up your own minds on this topic... It is best that you look up everything and come to your own conclusions.... Regardless most here are sadly mistaken about many things esp the swastika and Hitler's beliefs...Although Hitler did not practice religion in a churchly sense, he certainly believed in the Bible's God. Raised as Catholic he went to a monastery school and, interestingly, walked everyday past a stone arch which was carved the monastery's coat of arms which included a swastika. As a young boy, Hitler's most ardent goal was to become a priest. Much of his philosophy came from the Bible, and more influentially, from the Christian Social movement. (The German Christian Social movement, remarkably, resembles the Christian Right movement in America today.) Many have questioned Hitler's stand on Christianity. Although he fought against certain Catholic priests who opposed him for political reasons, his belief in God and country never left him. Many Christians throughout history have opposed Christian priests for various reasons; this does not necessarily make one against one's own Christian beliefs. Nor did the Vatican's Pope & bishops ever disown him; in fact they blessed him! As evidence to his claimed Christianity, he said:

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

I missed no point. Your god will punish my children for something I did. Gravity doesn’t work like that.
Nice spin. But no. "Punish" isn't even the right word for what you do to your children through your deliberately wrong actions/choices. You lead them astray, and then aren't even around to lead them back to right paths.

Misunderstanding and misinterpreting what the Bible is saying does not make you better than God. It makes you ignorant of God and ignorant of the intent of the original writers of Biblical accounts and their original audience. For ages, we have been alerted to the fact the Bible is meant to be studied--not read. The above spin is a prime example of reading instead of studying the Bible.

Nice spin. But no. "Punish" isn't even the right word for what you do to your children through your deliberately wrong actions/choices. You lead them astray, and then aren't even around to lead them back to right paths.
When it comes to my children I give them information and let them believe what makes sense to them. When I was made to attend Catholic schools they forced me to believe in your god. I never did but did not speak out back then. So now I’m extremely vocal about it.

When it comes to my children I give them information and let them believe what makes sense to them. When I was made to attend Catholic schools they forced me to believe in your god. I never did but did not speak out back then. So now I’m extremely vocal about it.
The difference in our Catholic schools, is that we were all very vocal and no one forced us to believe anything. They simply taught us and answered our questions--some, as silly as only teens can be.

I have never understood how people say they were "forced". Is that even possible? How can one "frogmarch" a belief, even in a child? I suspect, in your case, it was more, "They told us about the One God, but I tuned them out." Had to be as you speak of personal Gods. Not to mention your describing God as "wrathful".

True, we had the Sisters of Notre Dame, where as I have met people who were taught by the Sisters of Mercy. They would always pause and say, "They had none." Later, I met a couple of Sisters of Mercy, and they were so funny, such a hoot. So I am not convinced all were overly strict.

That's not true, Hitler was doing everything in exact replication of the RCC synods, I listed all the prejudiced church synods that Nazis emulated, it's a long list so you have to search the archives here with my name and synods Nazis agents of Christianity.
Stalin was Catholic as was Pol Pot raised by Catholicsm.
Furthermore Christianity supplanted itself as above the law and threw smokescreen on learning the rules to live by. So the world missed one of those most important warnings that all 3 of them shared in common- Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot were all political prisoners before they came out in vengeance against humanity.
The Dead Sea Scrolls
(4Q266 -7 fr 5) warned us of a rule they had back then about not listening to leaders/teachers who had been politically imprisoned as we see why through history, if only we had obeyed the simple rule.

List of Political prisoners who came out with a lust for blood and hate for humanity as they turned into psychopathic murderers who caused attrocities and were the cause of wars and more murders:

Paul of Tarsus(who was not Saul/thus not based on a singular Jewish figure) had many killed, but also in writing half to 3/4 NT caused over 50 million murders and thousands of wars including thwarting this very rule not to listen to him which caused the following mass murderers:
Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Saddam, Arafat, Zarquawi, Ayman Al-Zawahiri, Turkey's tyrant Erodagan and I think that Islamic radical guy in Africa Mokhtar Belmokhtar who started many wars and attrocities there (the guy with one eye) might have been a political prisoner, he seems hell bent on that subject himself regarding radicals imprisoned and breaking them out of prisons or he broke out of prison.

All these listed were political prisoners before they massacred.

Idi Amin might be another qualifying for that list: he had similarities to Saddam: Deserted by his father at an early age, he was brought up by his mother like Saddam and came from a small Islamic tribe.

President Obote put Amin under house arrest so technically he was also a political prisoner before he declared himself president and did a number on the people mainly ' hunting down Obote's supporters' much like Saddam hunted down kurds and Shiites, & his opposition supporters.

Yeshu, Yehuda, Theudas all christ figures used by Rome (lucifer was a "created image" of a man says Ezekiel 28), making up the image of Jesus were all political prisoners(forbidden teachers).

So this image/icon promising life in death warned about in the begining book of Genesis- The myth of Jesus caused over thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in this new icon name.

The greatest murderers, they were political prisoners and Judaism tried to save us through rules to avoid them, while the church supressed those rules, covered them from view with fig leafs, allowed the sins to flourish and they influenced many of those attrocities since the Nazis learned their hate from the synods and mimicked them as did the Jihadist who learned them from the nazis
It doesn’t matter how much you write and say the same wrong things over and over. You are still wrong. Most atheists are raised in a church. But, young people eventually start questioning. Stalin, Mao, Hitler all threw off their religious teachings. The evidence is the genocide. You can’t say you actually follow Christ and do what they did. Any historian worth anything states that they became godless. Communism is a godless form of government who will kill the poor and needy. That’s not what Christ taught. That’s not what the RCC teaches.

Hatred of god? Kinda hard to hate something that doesn't exist. Since I have your attention maybe you can clear something up for me. If god and white Jesus are the same person, why are they so different. White Jesus preached about feeding the hungry giving shelter to the homeless while god would have your children punished for 4 generations for not worshipping him.
Deuteronomy 5:9

Worship me or else?
You seem to think God exists because you hate him. Your question states it.
First of all, I believe the Godhead are three separate and distinct personages that are united in purpose with a specific plan for the Father’s spirit children, us. Elohim is the Father, Jehovah (Jesus) is the Son (one of the Father’s children). The Holy Ghost who testifies and the phone line of communication between the Father and his children on earth now.
Now, why did Jehovah have a different law in OT times than when he came off his throne and gave a new law? That was always the plan before the universe was placed in order. As mankind went through growing pains, a lesser law is all mankind could ever live by. It was seemingly very strict. Much like with our children when they are young. After 4,000 years, mankind was ready for a higher law. Jehovah came down to establish this with us. He gave the example in person. Not all were ready. But enough we’re. And, it was time to set in motion what he promised Adam and Eve. That a Savior would be provided to atone for our sins. Howe ever that is dependent upon our faith in Him. With no atonement, either you go through life with sin weighing you down or you deny the Godhead and deny there is sin. Work through your sins or ignore them by hating God.

I don’t believe god exists at all.
Thus, your morals change with every wind and doctrine whether it be religious nor secular bull crap. Take transgender children. I'm sure you used to think abusing children was bad. But, now I'm sure you think it's okay to abuse children in the name of transgender mutilation.

Thus, your morals change with every wind and doctrine whether it be religious nor secular bull crap. Take transgender children. I'm sure you used to think abusing children was bad. But, now I'm sure you think it's okay to abuse children in the name of transgender mutilation.
Pretty sure you don’t want to engage me when it comes to abusing children. All children should be protected against any kind of abuse. As far as god goes feel free to provide ANY proof of its existence. Anything at all.

And we have the eye witness accounts that he was seen by many:

1 Corinthians 15:4-6
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
So what? We have eyewitness accounts of Muhammed riding a winged horse to heaven.

Forum List

Back