Christians fear world will end in 2 weeks

If the world doesn't end in 2 weeks, can Christians please all kill themselves anyways? Pretty please?

So you expect Christians, most of which don't expect the world to end in the next two weeks, to kill themselves if it doesn't end in two weeks?

The fact that you are wishing death on others because you believe differently is really messed up.
Your God wishes me to burn for all eternity if I don't kiss his ass all day every day. Now THAT'S messed up. Even you think I'm going to hell, making you messed up even more.

If the world doesn't end in 2 weeks, can Christians please all kill themselves anyways? Pretty please?

Why? If you don't believe it shouldn't bother you - unless you ARE Satan!
The world would be a better place. Don't you want to make the world a better place?

How does good people dying make the world a better place?
Christians run most major countries. Them all disappearing would free up positions of power for sane people who don't believe in invisible superbeings in another dimension to guide their lives. The Congress, the Senate, the White House, the Pentagon... poof, everyone's gone. And you don't think that the world would be a better place afterwards?

The world would be a better place. Don't you want to make the world a better place?

Christians run most major countries. Them all disappearing would free up positions of power for sane people who don't believe in invisible superbeings in another dimension to guide their lives. The Congress, the Senate, the White House, the Pentagon... poof, everyone's gone. And you don't think that the world would be a better place afterwards?

No because ultimately God is in control, and if we honor him, we will be blessed.
But don't worry, we are working toward YOUR goal and it will happen, and, you'll see the outcome.
In your mind it seems like it's a dream come true - in reality, it will be a night mare and a demise, as was prophesied....

LET'S RAPTURE BABY!!!

No because ultimately God is in control, and if we honor him, we will be blessed.
But don't worry, we are working toward YOUR goal and it will happen, and, you'll see the outcome.
In your mind it seems like it's a dream come true - in reality, it will be a night mare and a demise, as was prophesied....
Ya, I think I read that in Horton hears a Who.
But if God is in control of earth now, he's doing a spectacularly awful job of it.

So you expect Christians, most of which don't expect the world to end in the next two weeks, to kill themselves if it doesn't end in two weeks?

The fact that you are wishing death on others because you believe differently is really messed up.
Your God wishes me to burn for all eternity if I don't kiss his ass all day every day. Now THAT'S messed up. Even you think I'm going to hell, making you messed up even more.

No He doesn't. He suffered the cruelest form of death to make sure you didn't. But He isn't going to force you to accept His gift.

No. I don't think the world would be a better place if we left it to people who want their fellow man to die because of their beliefs.

No He doesn't. He suffered the cruelest form of death to make sure you didn't. But He isn't going to force you to accept His gift.
Jesus already died for my sins, therefore, no matter what I do, I'm going to heaven. Case closed.

No. I don't think the world would be a better place if we left it to people who want their fellow man to die because of their beliefs.
Your religion wants me dead if I don't accept it. Like the rapture, hell....

Jesus already died for my sins, therefore, no matter what I do, I'm going to heaven. Case closed.

You should be so grateful to Him that you want to live for Him then.....

Sure as soon as you sacrifice your body to your God and rise in three and a half days then you can become God and order them to.
Getting nailed to wood isn't fatal usually. Jesus was a wimp.
It was like cutting your wrists open the other two were tied then they break your legs so you can't fill your lungs they YOU know what why don't you try it out we'll see how long you hold in your screaming because Yahshua didn't make a peep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should be so grateful to Him that you want to live for Him then.....
You were sinless before the bridegroom did not die for your sins.

Sure as soon as you sacrifice your body to your God and rise in three and a half days then you can become God and order them to.
It was like cutting your wrists open the other two were tied then they break your legs so you can't fill your lungs they YOU know what why don't you try it out we'll see how long you hold in your screaming because Yahshua didn't make a peep

Well, I wouldn't be caught dead in a diaper like Jesus.
And if my father was a god, he would have saved me.

It was a sacrifice for us, the human race, yet you want to mock that.. why?

It was a sacrifice for us, the human race, yet you want to mock that.. why?
Because Jesus already paid for my sins, so I can what I want without fear of retribution from your evil god

Didn't make a peep? Then why does it say in the Bible that Jesus yelled "My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?", and He also stated "it is done", when He finally died.

Sorry, but He DID make a peep.

That's not a cry of agony like you would do if they did the same thing to you. Or me if I didn't believe that my GOD CONTROL ALL.

That's not a cry of agony like you would do if they did the same thing to you. Or me if I didn't believe that my GOD CONTROL ALL.

Jesus didn't understand why God wouldn't save him, lol. Kinda throws a wrench in the whole story.

Jesus didn't understand why God wouldn't save him, lol. Kinda throws a wrench in the whole story.
It was not that Yahshua though that God the groom was going to save her it was that she/he felt betrayed by The father or groom left wisdom there hanging on the cross therefore forsaken or left behind to finish the death. Why because if you really look females are a lot tougher than they look if you don't get the imagery don't worry about it it's above your pay grade to know

Forum List

Back