Christians fear world will end in 2 weeks

Yeah, you can't exceed them.. understood :)

Yup, not worth destroying the trust of a 41 year relationship for a flash in a the pan.

Wow that was a jump from harmless joking/flirting to that...? hmmmm... maybe you WERE flirting!!!

Only in your wet dreams.

I was busting on you. That is not flirting.

:clap:

He ends on the defensive and you clap for him... (whatever!) :confused-84:

Stating facts is not defensive!

:cuckoo:

True but that was up to GOD to choose that for them besides every one Goes to heaven/hell it will be up to us that is left behind to make heaven on earth [emoji39][emoji323][emoji322][emoji323][emoji322][emoji146][emoji308][emoji179] so who's planning the end of the world party in San Antonio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, not worth destroying the trust of a 41 year relationship for a flash in a the pan.

Wow that was a jump from harmless joking/flirting to that...? hmmmm... maybe you WERE flirting!!!

Only in your wet dreams.

Not provable ;)

Only in your wet dreams.

Not provable ;)

Your fantasies are not my problem.

If the world doesn't end in 2 weeks, can Christians please all kill themselves anyways? Pretty please?

If the world doesn't end in 2 weeks, can Christians please all kill themselves anyways? Pretty please?

Why? If you don't believe it shouldn't bother you - unless you ARE Satan!

Well it's not their predictions it's a lot of religions predictions and the Christians predicted the battle of Armageddon and a lot of other shit before the mill stone is cast down. So if y must know this is a prediction for GODs people and not for Muslims Muslims Buddhist or anything else Armageddon is All ready played out it was metaphysical seven years of peace was under Obama and the signs of Revelation 1st astrological I'll point out to this time this place this reality for the next step in evolution

Well it's not their predictions it's a lot of religions predictions and the Christians predicted the battle of Armageddon and a lot of other shit before the mill stone is cast down. So if y must know this is a prediction for GODs people and not for Muslims Muslims Buddhist or anything else Armageddon is All ready played out it was metaphysical seven years of peace was under Obama and the signs of Revelation 1st astrological I'll point out to this time this place this reality for the next step in evolution

So, the Buddhists, Muslims and any other religion that doesn't believe in the Christian God is going to be left out?

Cool...............I didn't want to participate in Armageddon anyway.

BTW..................if God is all powerful, all knowing and all that other stuff, don't you think that He is too big to be defined by just one dogma?

Depends on what you consider to be the one true dogma is and what GOD WILLS for this world and our reality that's what we should be concern about fuck the other realities it's what we (GOD) want this world to be heaven on earth or hell. I my self am for peace on earth and freedom from oppression of having to work to just pay bills thus being a slave to the masters (capitalist rich) and start working for each other equally under a government that is ruled under one King and one queen equally. With one true GOD. Hence the purge for all things to be equal inbetween heaven on earth and GOD.

I wonder if this comet is haliey's pushed out of orbit and directed in trajectory to us that would take some precise calculations

So you expect Christians, most of which don't expect the world to end in the next two weeks, to kill themselves if it doesn't end in two weeks?

The fact that you are wishing death on others because you believe differently is really messed up.

Can someone please cite one person who thinks the world is going to end in two weeks?

Sure as soon as you sacrifice your body to your God and rise in three and a half days then you can become God and order them to.
Getting nailed to wood isn't fatal usually. Jesus was a wimp.

Forum List

Back