Christians fear world will end in 2 weeks

If the world doesn't end in 2 weeks, can Christians please all kill themselves anyways? Pretty please?
Sure as soon as you sacrifice your body to your God and rise in three and a half days then you can become God and order them to.
Getting nailed to wood isn't fatal usually. Jesus was a wimp.

Actually, crucifixion seems like a pretty horrible way to go and it was very common back then.

The bible said a bunch of blood moons will cause an asteroid to blow up the Earth. We must believe the bible. For it is the world of the Lord!

Everybody knows the bible is true cuz the bible says so.

So, EXACTLTY what date is this "2 weeks"?
If the world doesn't end in 2 weeks, can Christians please all kill themselves anyways? Pretty please?
Sure as soon as you sacrifice your body to your God and rise in three and a half days then you can become God and order them to.
It was like cutting your wrists open the other two were tied then they break your legs so you can't fill your lungs they YOU know what why don't you try it out we'll see how long you hold in your screaming because Yahshua didn't make a peep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't make a peep? Then why does it say in the Bible that Jesus yelled "My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?", and He also stated "it is done", when He finally died.

Sorry, but He DID make a peep.

What did he say when he was dug out of the cave after being dead for three days?

The bible said a bunch of blood moons will cause an asteroid to blow up the Earth. We must believe the bible. For it is the world of the Lord!

So, EXACTLTY what date is this "2 weeks"? Now ten days until the comet hits the earth.
It was like cutting your wrists open the other two were tied then they break your legs so you can't fill your lungs they YOU know what why don't you try it out we'll see how long you hold in your screaming because Yahshua didn't make a peep

Didn't make a peep? Then why does it say in the Bible that Jesus yelled "My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?", and He also stated "it is done", when He finally died.

What did he say when he was dug out of the cave after being dead for three days?

So you expect Christians, most of which don't expect the world to end in the next two weeks, to kill themselves if it doesn't end in two weeks?

The fact that you are wishing death on others because you believe differently is really messed up.
Your God wishes me to burn for all eternity if I don't kiss his ass all day every day. Now THAT'S messed up. Even you think I'm going to hell, making you messed up even more.

No He doesn't. He suffered the cruelest form of death to make sure you didn't. But He isn't going to force you to accept His gift.
Jesus already died for my sins, therefore, no matter what I do, I'm going to heaven. Case closed.

You should be so grateful to Him that you want to live for Him then.....
You were sinless before the bridegroom did not die for your sins.

That's not a cry of agony like you would do if they did the same thing to you. Or me if I didn't believe that my GOD CONTROL ALL.

Jesus didn't understand why God wouldn't save him, lol. Kinda throws a wrench in the whole story.
It was not that Yahshua though that God the groom was going to save her it was that she/he felt betrayed by The father or groom left wisdom there hanging on the cross therefore forsaken or left behind to finish the death. Why because if you really look females are a lot tougher than they look if you don't get the imagery don't worry about it it's above your pay grade to know

"bridegroom"
"groom"

What is he talking about?

So, EXACTLTY what date is this "2 weeks"? Now ten days until the comet hits the earth.

Speak up.

I can't hear you.

Your God wishes me to burn for all eternity if I don't kiss his ass all day every day. Now THAT'S messed up. Even you think I'm going to hell, making you messed up even more.

No He doesn't. He suffered the cruelest form of death to make sure you didn't. But He isn't going to force you to accept His gift.
Jesus already died for my sins, therefore, no matter what I do, I'm going to heaven. Case closed.

That's not a cry of agony like you would do if they did the same thing to you. Or me if I didn't believe that my GOD CONTROL ALL.

Jesus didn't understand why God wouldn't save him, lol. Kinda throws a wrench in the whole story.
It was not that Yahshua though that God the groom was going to save her it was that she/he felt betrayed by The father or groom left wisdom there hanging on the cross therefore forsaken or left behind to finish the death. Why because if you really look females are a lot tougher than they look if you don't get the imagery don't worry about it it's above your pay grade to know

"bridegroom"
"groom"

Read Rev in the bible

Speak up.

I can't hear you.
No
Where's my bitch to wash my body I smell like death

Speak up.

I can't hear you.
No
Stephanie

Speak up.

I can't hear you.
No

Spoken like a good Christian who thinks that women are there to serve them and be called bitches.

Speak up.

I can't hear you.
No

Spoken like a good Christian who thinks that women are there to serve them and be called bitches.
No look at the times in the bible
Sexist bigotry racist I am all about equality I was just making a accurate joke.

No I take that back right now I don't know of one woman that does not act like a bitch. Or whore you females think you have all the power and that oh I want you to buy me something or use that love box inbetween your legs to get men to do for you sure you will put out for your girl friend but leave your fuk off

"bridegroom"
"groom"

Read Rev in the bible

Sorry.

I thought you might have a clue.

My mistake.

Carry on.

No I take that back right now I don't know of one woman that does not act like a bitch. Or whore you females think you have all the power and that oh I want you to buy me something or use that love box inbetween your legs to get men to do for you sure you will put out for your girl friend but leave your fuk off

Sounds like someone hasn't been laid in a while.

You're new here so you might not know that the mindless bigots, phony christians and misogynists hang out in the garbage heap at the bottom of the board.

Welcome to the board.

Back to the topic ...

When is this End Of The World scheduled to happen?

I wanna know when I can stop paying my bills.

The funny thing is chicken little has cried wolf to many times you all don't think it's going to happen. Mixed metaphors on purpose.

Sounds like someone hasn't been laid in a while.
yea well when your wife is forced to leave you never mind yea your right but thats all i see in this world not one more worthy than my wife

"bridegroom"
"groom"

Read Rev in the bible

Sorry.

I thought you might have a clue.

My mistake.

Carry on.
im sorry it is you that does not have a clue of the war that rages on around and they call me stupid and crazy

Forum List

Back