Christians fear world will end in 2 weeks

Back to the topic ...

When is this End Of The World scheduled to happen?

I wanna know when I can stop paying my bills.
Look up comet impact on fb
Why do you think the government has hidden it total anarchy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you saying that Facebook is the final word on the subject of the end of the world?

You just never know luddly......

He doesn't seem to know what he meant by "fb".
Do YOU?

One thing I know for sure, all you thumper froot loops are gonna love this guy.

:cuckoo:

You'll eat those works on judgment day
I hope you are able to see the "real" reality one day... don't be so closed minded...

Back to the topic ...

Are you saying that Facebook is the final word on the subject of the end of the world?

Do YOU?

And the bible thumper hate me by the way really really hate me. I've got to big of a mouth that's telling hidden secrets
Mostly because they have beaten me spiritually until I was begging for mercy from GOD but it did not give me death it renewed me instead to bring forth the light of truth. If you don't believe me ask your loved ones to read what I have written and ask them if is the truth. They to will lie to you or not depends if they love you or not. The way it should be is that family and friends should not have any lies between them.

cba4c99f04b037bc2637ce64abc1eb46e8643051506cf8728ff98e09d6b945c5.jpg

The bible said a bunch of blood moons will cause an asteroid to blow up the Earth. We must believe the bible. For it is the world of the Lord!
Braise jebus!!
be raised be you safe also in the days to come
Bless you and your friends and family
The days of truth are upon us

And humanity has been hearing such for over two thousand years

Just wait :)

More christian revenge fantasies?
Huh? Nope not Christian any more for one bridegroom did not die for sin died for sacrifice.
Two was talking about the great awakening.
The only vengeance I'll ever take is after my death. Shh it's a surprise Na I'm crazy I have enough faith that my soul is pure thought and that My GOD will let it jump body to body ripping theirs out and freeing theirs to return to GOD. :) but in all reality I'm going to have sooo much fun when an if they Kill me either way this world going to change one way or another.
0797887892a7f66b40531791df764721.jpg

I am married not single. There's a big difference if you believe in commitment. You know not of what you text. But to elaborate when your mother in law says we think it's time to separate you too then yes forced it's what happens when they have leverage.

Your mother in law told you to separate from her daughter? And you obeyed? What a noob you are. :lol:
No! She has to and not only the mom n law but others as well. Like I said they force her with leverage. I obay no one but GOD. DONT ass u me

:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

Back to the topic ...

Do YOU?

I hope you are able to see the "real" reality one day... don't be so closed minded...

More christer revenge fantasies , how sad are you

Obviously, our newest froot loop doesn't know what he meant by "fb" ....

Does anyone else?

Maybe FuBar?

Do YOU?

It's not about revenge...
It's about shutting out God and paying the price.
what makes you think you are "owed" anything?

I am married not single. There's a big difference if you believe in commitment. You know not of what you text. But to elaborate when your mother in law says we think it's time to separate you too then yes forced it's what happens when they have leverage.

Your mother in law told you to separate from her daughter? And you obeyed? What a noob you are. :lol:
No! She has to and not only the mom n law but others as well. Like I said they force her with leverage. I obay no one but GOD. DONT ass u me

:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

Bull shit excuse her mind is clear even under the influence chemical only effect the body. The soul (thought) comes before this weak body.

Do YOU?

Whatever you say "oh holy one".

Bull shit excuse her mind is clear even under the influence chemical only effect the body. The soul (thought) comes before this weak body.

I wasn't talking about her. I am referring to YOU, n00b.

Do YOU?

Whatever you say "oh holy one".

there is only 1 that is Holy... your Lord, God
He is Lord - whether you like it or not.
You don't have to like the messenger....

Do YOU?

Because you choose choice therefor take the responsibility for your actions. Besides if you don't GOD will take from you what you took from me karma is GOD. And it can be very very cruel when it doesn't get its way.

Forum List

Back