Christians should always wear clothes

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
24/7 and even in the shower

Revelation 16:15 (KJV)
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

I think the old fig leaf will do just fine for a shower.

Christians are to have on the armor of righteousness even in the shower.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
Revelation ...

whomever is Revelation describing itself as a thief, requiring garments for conceitment is as biblical parlance authenticating a fallacy to confuse an unsuspecting victim.

Maybe he just had a little dick?

Revelation ...

whomever is Revelation describing itself as a thief, requiring garments for conceitment is as biblical parlance authenticating a fallacy to confuse an unsuspecting victim.

I see you also noticed that he went to the most abstract of all the Books in the bible to get a quote he assumes should be taken literally.

Revelations is the Biblical equivalent of a week long bender on magic mushrooms.

Knowing full-well what Christian nudists look like I agree. They should stay clothed. :)

God created us naked. And got upset when we realized we were. So the natural and perfectly sensible assumption is God likes seeing naked people. :)

God is a voyeur.

Forum List

Back