🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christians United For Justice In Israel Palestine

The Introduction to the Palestinian Christians Kairos Palestine Document, the beginning is set forth below.

Just like the struggle for equal rights in the American South is the struggle for equal rights for all of the people in Palestine.

The two state solution is dead.

Bethlehem, December 11, 2009

Introduction

The KAIROS Palestine Document

"We, a group of Christian Palestinians, after prayer, reflection and an exchange of opinion, cry out from within the suffering in our country, under the Israeli occupation, with a cry of hope in the absence of all hope, a cry full of prayer and faith in a God ever vigilant, in God’s divine providence for all the inhabitants of this land. Inspired by the mystery of God’s love for all, the mystery of God’s divine presence in the history of all peoples and, in a particular way, in the history of our country, we proclaim our word based on our Christian faith and our sense of Palestinian belonging – a word of faith, hope and love."

Kairos Palestine Document Full Text | Friends of Sabeel -- North America

Last edited:
Bethlehem, December 11, 2009

Introduction

The KAIROS Palestine Document

"We, a group of Christian Palestinians, after prayer, reflection and an exchange of opinion, cry out from within the suffering in our country, under the Israeli occupation, with a cry of hope in the absence of all hope, a cry full of prayer and faith in a God ever vigilant, in God’s divine providence for all the inhabitants of this land. Inspired by the mystery of God’s love for all, the mystery of God’s divine presence in the history of all peoples and, in a particular way, in the history of our country, we proclaim our word based on our Christian faith and our sense of Palestinian belonging – a word of faith, hope and love."

Thanks.. I didn't know about that.. Realities on the ground is certainly powerful.

Another statement from The Introduction of Kairos Palestine.

The letter is addressed to all of the people in the land of Palestine, to all Christians in our world, to all of the world.

THE letter is motivated by and patterned after a document prepared by South African Christians opposing Apartheid there.

HOW appropriate Christians of Palestine write a letter opposing Apartheid in Palestine.

What could be more natural for Christians living under Apartheid to do then that?

"We call out as Christians and as Palestinians to our religious and political leaders, to our Palestinian society and to the Israeli society, to the international community, and to our Christian brothers and sisters in the Churches around the world."

Satan's messengers cannot stand to be reminded of Jesus words.

Again, deal with His words, Satan's messenger, He said " Blessed are the peacemakers."

Mrs. Sherri, by now it doesn't take someone who is a Mensa candidate to see that you would be one of Mr. Lucifer's best friends. Gee, it probably is Mr. Lucifer who has coffee with Mrs. Sherri every morning and not Jesus.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the land." Matthew 5:5

You know, Jesus words ward off Satan.

I make a practice of reciting them out loud from memory or reading them out loud when I read posts like yours that I am responding
to.

SOME words become written on the hearts of believers.
Memorizing a few verses doesn't make you a Christian.
Matthew 7:15 15-16 Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?

We know you, Sherri

Last edited:
Another statement from The Introduction of Kairos Palestine.

The letter is addressed to all of the people in the land of Palestine, to all Christians in our world, to all of the world.

THE letter is motivated by and patterned after a document prepared by South African Christians opposing Apartheid there.

HOW appropriate Christians of Palestine write a letter opposing Apartheid in Palestine.

What could be more natural for Christians living under Apartheid to do then that?

"We call out as Christians and as Palestinians to our religious and political leaders, to our Palestinian society and to the Israeli society, to the international community, and to our Christian brothers and sisters in the Churches around the world."

Hmm, I think these two should get together.

Christian Priest: Israel a Shining Example of Human Rights - Israel Today | Israel News

There are real Christians who care about justice and fake or misguided ones who do not.

Last edited:
Mrs. Sherri, by now it doesn't take someone who is a Mensa candidate to see that you would be one of Mr. Lucifer's best friends. Gee, it probably is Mr. Lucifer who has coffee with Mrs. Sherri every morning and not Jesus.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

I make a practice of reciting them out loud from memory or reading them out loud when I read posts like yours that I am responding
to.

Matthew 7:15 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?

We know you, Sherri

Can you picture a contest between Mrs. Sherri and the poster Jeremiah quoting Scripture by heart? Guess who would win?

There are real Christians who care about justice and fake ones.

That's why real Christians are worried about what is happening to their fellow Christians in the Muslim world. Many even put their lives on the line to report back what is happening in the various countries.

Satan's messengers cannot stand to be reminded of Jesus words.

Again, deal with His words, Satan's messenger, He said " Blessed are the peacemakers."

to.

Whistling past the graveyard, huh?

There are real Christians who care about justice and fake ones.

That's why real Christians are worried about what is happening to their fellow Christians in the Muslim world. Many even put their lives on the line to report back what is happening in the various countries.

Did you care about Christians in Palestine over the past 60 years?

Since the Christians haven't had it so bad in the area, I don't obsess over it. Since you are on a Middle East forum, do you care about how Christians are being treated in the Middle East in general? We can also include Africa and Southeast Asia. Have you been keeping up with the news about what is happening to them in those regions? Somehow I doubt it.

to.

Matthew 7:15 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?

We know you, Sherri

Can you picture a contest between Mrs. Sherri and the poster Jeremiah quoting Scripture by heart? Guess who would win?

Matthew 23 shows Jesus speaking to the ones who saw themselves as so righteous.

But Satan loses, it is all spelled out by Jesus in Matthew 23, true Christians know the real story!

Last edited:

to.

We know you, Sherri

Why, Satan's handmaiden would give Jeri a run for her money.

We know you, Sherri

Satan loses, true Christians know the real story!

Oh, Mrs. Sherri, the poster Jeremiah would wipe the floor with you when quoting Scriptures by heart. Your right, your friend Satan would lose when he tries to prompt you when you are up against a true Christian like Jeremiah.

We know you, Sherri

Why, Satan's handmaiden would give Jeri a run for her money.

That's providing Satan's handmaiden can use the Internet to cheat.

Oh, Mrs. Sherri, the poster Jeremiah would wipe the floor with you when quoting Scriptures by heart. Your right, your friend Satan would lose when he tries to prompt you when you are up against a true Christian like Jeremiah.
Sally, why are you so full of hate?? ..... :confused:

37*“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you,*how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings,*and you were not willing.38*Look, your house is left to you desolate.*39*For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

Matthew 23 - A Warning Against Hypocrisy - Then - Bible Gateway

Hypocrisy and wickedness and injustice, Jesus speaks out against all in the verses of Matthew 23, some of which are set forth below.

AND Jesus is the example for Christians to follow, the only example for Christians to folliw, HE alone shows us who God is, HE repeats in The Gospels, multiple places, I give you a new command, love one another as I have loved you.

27*“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs,*which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean.28*In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

37*“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you,*how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings,*and you were not willing.38*Look, your house is left to you desolate.*39*For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

Better heed those warnings, Frau Sherri, for it's you for whom the bell is tolling.

On Christmas Day 2013, I am reminded Christians are uniting for justice in Israel and Palestine.

Here is an organization devoted to this cause of seeking justice in Israel Palestine.

Blessed are the Peacemakers, words Jesus spoken on His Sermon on the Mount.

"We invite you to join us today!

1. Defending the rights of Palestinian Christians and Muslims to freedom and equality.

2. Supporting nonviolent Palestinian, Israeli and international resistance to Israeli occupation.

3. Backing the efforts of Israel's peace and human rights community to bring reconciliation to the peoples of the Holy Land.

4. Advancing the Arab League Initiative for Comprehensive Peace with Israel.

5. Supporting the peaceful coexistence of Israel's Jewish community with the peoples of the wider Middle East."

https://www.causes.com/causes/102718-christians-united-for-justice-in-israel-palestine/about

Does this post (and, therefore, the entire thread) violate the following provision of the USMB Board Rules?

"No Spamming. Multiple posting of the same thing, advertising and links to other sites."

Forum List

Back