🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christians United For Justice In Israel Palestine

Watch "Dr. Mazin Qumsiyeh Hope & Human Rights in Israeli Palestinian conflict" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8zC05Hr0Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This is a man I love to listen to.

THIS commitment to justice and equal rights for all simply speaks to my soul and sense of rightness and justice.

It is something we lost in America at some point along the way.

If this man was speaking about justice and equal rights to all those in Muslim countries regardless of their religious beliefs would this speak to your soul and a sense of rightnerss and justice. We don't seem to have people making videos and speaking up about justice and equal rights to all in the Middle East. As for America, evidently all those people who are coming here in droves and can't wait to become citizens must think that America is the land of justice and equal rights or so many would have just stayed in the country of their origin.

I am an American in America.

Why on the world would you ask me to imagine I am someone else in another place?

Deal with what is happening in Palestine as an American.

Why on the world would you ask me to imagine I am someone else in another place?

For all we know, there is an Iranian gang posting all over the Internet under your screen name. It's difficult to believe that a woman who has to take care of a home plus kids can do all this. Meanwhile, it is a shame that ALL Christian Americans and those here of other religions are unaware of what your friends are doing, but I think they slowly are catching on. People are not obsessing like you over one little spot in the world. They try to keep abreast of what is happening all over the world.

On Christmas Day 2013, I am reminded Christians are uniting for justice in Israel and Palestine.
Here is an organization devoted to this cause of seeking justice in Israel Palestine.

https://www.causes.com/causes/102718-christians-united-for-justice-in-israel-palestine/about
LOL
What is that?
What "organization"?
Its just "John Smith".
They don't even have a website.
That's probably your mosque buddy except he Wants Peace/coexistence, You want the end of Israel.
Another Numberlyn Shltkicker link.
`

Last edited:

For all we know, there is an Iranian gang posting all over the Internet under your screen name. It's difficult to believe that a woman who has to take care of a home plus kids can do all this. Meanwhile, it is a shame that ALL Christian Americans and those here of other religions are unaware of what your friends are doing, but I think they slowly are catching on. People are not obsessing like you over one little spot in the world. They try to keep abreast of what is happening all over the world.

Speaking against Injustice is what Jesus calls for those who believe in Him to do.

SOME believe in Him and some choose to reject Him like you.

On Christmas Day 2013, I am reminded Christians are uniting for justice in Israel and Palestine.
Here is an organization devoted to this cause of seeking justice in Israel Palestine.

https://www.causes.com/causes/102718-christians-united-for-justice-in-israel-palestine/about
LOL
What is that?
What "organization"?
Its just "John Smith".
That's probably your mosque buddy except he Wants Peace/coexistence, You want the end of Israel.
`

No matter how much you, a Zionist Hater, hates to see it, there are many Christian organizations opposed to the Occupation and all its abuses.

MANY Christians oppose Zionists murdering innocent civilians in Palestine.

LOL
What is that?
What "organization"?
Its just "John Smith".
`

No matter how much you, a Zionist Hater, hates to see it, there are many Christian organizations opposed to the Occupation and all its abuses.

Let us remember that there are many Christian organizations who are opposed to the murders by your friends of innocent civilians. In fact, members of some of these organizations put their lives on the line to actually be in the countries so they can report first hand what is haplpening. I guess Mrs. Sherri must hate organizations like this who report on what her friends are doing.

Memorizing a few verses doesn't make you a Christian.
Matthew 7:15 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?

We know you, Sherri

Can you picture a contest between Mrs. Sherri and the poster Jeremiah quoting Scripture by heart? Guess who would win?

Pretty close, I'd bet, but Jeremiah would get points for sincerity.

wrong----Jeremiah would win-----sherri never read the bible . You must be new
here. Sherri doses out PRE-DIGESTED jihado fascist filth-----thus her "bible quotes"
are simply the phrases here and there that she finds in twisted meccaist propaganda. Jeremiah read the bible with understanding If you need to convince yourself-----ask them each a question which cannot easily be "googled" if you can. Something that
a person with some level of understanding of the poetic imageries and symbols found
in the bible would simply KNOW

LOL
What is that?
What "organization"?
Its just "John Smith".
`

Let us remember that there are many Christian organizations who are opposed to the murders by your friends of innocent civilians. In fact, members of some of these organizations put their lives on the line to actually be in the countries so they can report first hand what is haplpening. I guess Mrs. Sherri must hate organizations like this who report on what her friends are doing.

Sally really needs to deal with her English comprehension disability, I have told she or he dozens of times I have no Friends killing anyone anywhere. I , unlike Sally, have never been a baby killer in any war anywhere anytime any gender.

The issue is the existence Of Christian organizations supporting justice and peace in Palestine.

Last edited:
Watch "Combatants for Peace in Totnes 7th September 2011" on YouTube

Peacemakers come from all groups in Palestine.

Combatants For Peace are former IDF soldiers and former Palestinian fighters who.put their weapons away and support peace. They meet and form friendships with one another and are committed to peace and opposed to violence.

Last edited by a moderator:
The story of one member of Combatants For Peace (excerpts)

Oren Kalisman (Tel Aviv)

"In one ambush we moved an armed vehicle close to a refugee camp and waited with snipers for people to come and throw stones and Molotovs at us. We were baiting them so that we could take them out."

"There was an attack on an Israeli army point near Ramallah, in which an armed Palestinian shot dead six soldiers. It was a huge shock to the all-powerful Israeli army: he not only killed six soldiers, but he got away unharmed. As a result, 24 hours later we received a very unique command – to ‘liquidate’ all police officers at a series of Palestinian checkpoints in the West Bank. The word ‘revenge’ was never used, but it was clear to us that we were avenging the soldiers’ deaths.*" And he says "The official army response was that these policemen were terrorists...."

And this former soldier became a member of Combatants For Peace and he writes: "However, honest dialogue is important because through that comes understanding. This is what happened in Combatants for Peace: I met people who had wanted to kill me several years before, and vice versa. The healing part of the story for me has been starting a new Combatants for Peace group in Nablus."

Personal Stories « Combatants For Peace

Last edited:

Sally really needs to.seal with her English comprehension disability, I have told she or he dozens of times I have no Friends killing anyone anywhere. I , unlike Sally, have never been a baby killer in any war anywhere anytime any gender.

The issue is the existence Of Christian organizations supporting justice and peace in Palestine.

Sally has no reading comprehension problem. She has DISCERNMENT----and has correctly ascertained by reading your posts, sherri dear-----that you are a jihado-fascist-
liar and terrorist baby throat slitter HUGGER. AS to that which is "the issue" ---
terrrrist huggers like you do not get to DICTATE restrctions on the ISSUE OF DISCUSSION

Oren Kalisman (Tel Aviv)

"In one ambush we moved an armed vehicle close to a refugee camp and waited with snipers for people to come and throw stones and Molotovs at us. We were baiting them so that we could take them out."

"There was an attack on an Israeli army point near Ramallah, in which an armed Palestinian shot dead six soldiers. It was a huge shock to the all-powerful Israeli army: he not only killed six soldiers, but he got away unharmed. As a result, 24 hours later we received a very unique command – to ‘liquidate’ all police officers at a series of Palestinian checkpoints in the West Bank. The word ‘revenge’ was never used, but it was clear to us that we were avenging the soldiers’ deaths.*" And he says "The official army response was that these policemen were terrorists...."

And this former soldier became a member of Combatants For Peace and he writes: "However, honest dialogue is important because through that comes understanding. This is what happened in Combatants for Peace: I met people who had wanted to kill me several years before, and vice versa. The healing part of the story for me has been starting a new Combatants for Peace group in Nablus."

"The official army response was that these policemen were terrorists...."

Israel's standard bullshit line.

Oren Kalisman (Tel Aviv)

Don't want your policemen to be shot?

Don't let them kill Israeli soldiers.

Duh.

Oren Kalisman (Tel Aviv)

Duh.

As usual the American traitor has his facts ass backwards , it is Israelis killing Palestinian policemen here.

What else do we expect from American traitors whose first allegiance lies to Israel?

Oren Kalisman (Tel Aviv)

Duh.

As usual the American traitor has his facts ass backwards , it is Israelis killing Palestinian policemen here.

What else do we expect from American traitors whose first allegiance lies to Israel?
Who was the 'armed Palestinian' who shot six Israeli soldiers in the first place?

Was he a Palestinian Policeman?

We're not hearing THAT part of the story, are we?

Is THAT why Policemen were targeted in that incident?

As to this 'traitor' business, well...

Please report to the nurse's station in your ward...

nurse-holding-hypodermic-needle.jpg

Nursie has your midday num-nums all ready for you...

Last edited:
Who was the 'armed Palestinian' who shot six Israeli soldiers in the first place?

What kind of fucking name is Kondor anyway.

Are you some Lord of the Rings groupie?

Kondor from Mordor!

Duh.

I am an American, not an Israeli, you seem to think you are an Israeli , which makes you a traitor to America.

You are a a traitor who also cannot read English.

Palestinian policemen are being killed, there is no claim a Palestinian Policeman did any killing.

Learn English, traitor Zionist scum.

I am an American, not an Israeli, you seem to think you are an Israeli , which makes you a traitor to America.

Palestinian policemen are being killed, there is no claim a Palestinian Policeman did any killing.

Who's "an American"?

You're Constantly/Mainly quoting Middle Eastern Sources/Websites that HATE Us.
You make this board into something more closely resembling 'Shiachat' or Ummah.com.

Your Loyalties, for that and OTHER reasons, are at least as questionable/'Traitorous' as anyone else's.. or more so.
`

Last edited:

Who's "an American"?

You're Constantly/Mainly quoting Middle Eastern Sources/Websites that HATE Us.
You make this board into something more closely resembling 'Shiachat' or Ummah.com.

Your Loyalties, for that and OTHER reasons, are at least as questionable/'Traitorous' as anyone else's.. or more so.
`

An American is one with citizenship in America.

How a person posts does not change whether a person is an American or not.

And an American has no obligation to worship Israel and owes no loyalty to Israel.

I know primarily of human rights abuses of the Occupation in Palestine from reports of human rights groups and legal authorities.

I read reports like Amnesty Cast Lead Report and learn of Israel's regular practice of targeting civilians unlawfully.

Forum List

Back