🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christians were singled out for martyrdom

It appears now, that this guy was an ATHEIST that hated Christians....TIME TO BAN ALL ATHEISTS, and religion haters of all types, for that matter....Never know when one of these deranged ,and diseased fuckers will go off the deep end!... They did it to a FLAG that had nothing to do with a shooter, this HATER has EVERYTHING to do with religion and the sickness of the LEFT!!!!
Speaking of batshit.

Were you talking about GUANO?... I know your shit, methhead with your bag of lays!
Yeah, where is Guano???

Could this be a sock puppet???

It appears now, that this guy was an ATHEIST that hated Christians....TIME TO BAN ALL ATHEISTS, and religion haters of all types, for that matter....Never know when one of these deranged ,and diseased fuckers will go off the deep end!... They did it to a FLAG that had nothing to do with a shooter, this HATER has EVERYTHING to do with religion and the sickness of the LEFT!!!!
Speaking of batshit.

Were you talking about GUANO?... I know your shit, methhead with your bag of lays!
So now you are not an atheists. Have you moved back to agnosticism again?
Never left being an agnostic, Satanist!

Speaking of batshit.

:lol: You have always been an atheist, I think, just don't have the nerve to admit it.

Speaking of batshit.

:lol: You have always been an atheist, I think, just don't have the nerve to admit it.

There's your problem right there in front of your face,JakeAss, and you even wrote it down....You TRY to think.... it's useless for a guy with an IQ smaller than his cock is in inches!

It is good that Christians were targeted. The more blood we have spilt by Christian martyrs, the faster the church will grow and the purer it will become.

Bring it on baby, and make us STRONGER!

lol

Speaking of batshit.

There's your problem right there in front of your face,JakeAss, and you even wrote it down....You TRY to think.... it's useless for a guy with an IQ smaller than his cock is in inches!

Nah, I'm sure Jake has had to go metric for that function, little nanometers.

Nah, I'm sure Jake has had to go metric for that function, little nanometers.

The JakeAss NEVER fails to amuse...and entertain.... Wonder if I could come up with a pinata that looks like him...Well what do you know, and even in the Jakeass's FAVORITE RAINBOW COLORS!

th

The report is unconfirmed.

If it is true, the shooter is far more likely to an unhinged anti-Godist than an unhinged Muslim.
Christians and Muslims worship the same god.

lol...youre clueless.
It's the same religion.

no, not really.

Comparing Jesus and Muhammad, Christianity and Islam

It is the same 'God of Abraham' they both worship, even if there are differences in concept of just exactly what that entails.

If it is true, the shooter is far more likely to an unhinged anti-Godist than an unhinged Muslim.

lol...youre clueless.
It's the same religion.

no, not really.

It is the same 'God of Abraham' they both worship, even if there are differences in concept of just exactly what that entails.

the muslim god doesn't exist (moon god).

No we don't anymore than we do with the Mormon god.
Mormons are Christians so yes you do ...
Mormons are not Christians.

Mormons are most definitely Christians. They believe that Jesus came to North America after his resurrection and the Book of Mormon is the story is his ministry on this continent.

And yes, Muslims, Christians and Jews all worship God. The same God.

Speaking of batshit.

You prove my point. You are a coward, a useles coward, can't stand by his commitments, in life, before God, or in his service to country. You are a worthless person.

lol...youre clueless.
It's the same religion.

no, not really.

the muslim god doesn't exist (moon god).

The concept of the God of Abraham is what Muslims worship, though the old word for their moon god was used, much like the Germanic word for 'god' was used for Jehovah, though the word 'god' was used only for small polytheistic entities that we still have days of the week named for like Odin (Wednesday), Thor (Thursday), Tyr (Tuesday), Moon (Monday), Sun (Sunday), Frigg (Friday), and Saturn (Saturday). And just as we don't still worship Norse gods, at least most of us don't, neither do the Muslims worship a moon god simply because the still use an old word first used for moon gods.

Mormons are most definitely Christians. They believe that Jesus came to North America after his resurrection and the Book of Mormon is the story is his ministry on this continent.

That depends. Most Mormons worship the Christian God in concept, but their theology is not Christian and they specifically believe that Jesus was once a mortal who lived and died on another planet, and He rose to deity status, then came and died on our planet giving Him the right to rule it spiritually. This is not even close to the Abrahamic concept of a Creator God who created time and space was not born in the flow of time and space.

But then most Christians don't really understand the Trinity either, so how much all that matters at the end of the day is anyone's guess.

It is good that Christians were targeted. The more blood we have spilt by Christian martyrs, the faster the church will grow and the purer it will become.

Bring it on baby, and make us STRONGER!

lol
That's ridiculous.

To the secular mind it may seem ridiculous, but to a person of faith it has been an understood truth going back to the first century, 'The Blood of the Martyr is the seed of the Kingdom.'

That depends. Most Mormons worship the Christian God in concept, but their theology is not Christian and they specifically believe that Jesus was once a mortal who lived and died on another planet, and He rose to deity status, then came and died on our planet giving Him the right to rule it spiritually. This is not even close to the Abrahamic concept of a Creator God who created time and space was not born in the flow of time and space.

But then most Christians don't really understand the Trinity either, so how much all that matters at the end of the day is anyone's guess.
You truly have a slight, and misunderstood, concept of Mormonism. I can put you in contact with real scholars, if you wish.

You truly have a slight, and misunderstood, concept of Mormonism. I can put you in contact with real scholars, if you wish.
Being an ex Mormon I concur.

Forum List

Back