🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christians were singled out for martyrdom

that's meaningless as most everybody at that college was white and were Christian in one way or another.

stop it

it is quite clear from those interviewed that he was asking

if they Christians or not

why is that you folks always feel a need to make cover

for these savages

They don't want any Christians horning in on their victimhood status.

was it only white Christians murdered
that's meaningless as most everybody at that college was white and were Christian in one way or another.

stop it

for these savages
stop what? stating fact ? nobody's covering anything.
these savages? is there a group of them somewhere just waiting to attack people?
try living in reality.

you did not state a fact

the shooter was a savage

To be clear - he was a Satanist, Jon.
thanks one can be both a satanist and a savage

stop it

for these savages

They don't want any Christians horning in on their victimhood status.
The only victims are the dead .
The rest is masturbation fantasy of your's

Maybe the Christian fanatics should spew less hate.
You blaming the victims?
Those are your words and a mischaracterization of mine, and absolutely wrong and I hope not meant to be so.

Both sides have fanatics who the more sane need to back off.

Somebody did not catch this crazed shooter in time.
The National Review article was actually pretty good. It was actually a tinge satirical and showed that the left's tirades against things like political rhetoric (Tucson shooting) and confederate symbols (Charleston) are a waste of time. If you bought into those arguments, then you would also have to buy into the argument that anti Christian rhetoric caused this shooting.

I am concerned about UCC at this time, not the politic of Tucson or Charleston.

The shooter was crazed.

The shooter was crazed.
Did you think we should get rid of confederate symbols because of the crazed Chrleston shooter?
Why do you think that is a pertinent question whatsoever?
Because this time the shooter did not target one of the left's pet groups, so the left will only talk about gun violence. But if the left could tie it to hatred against a pet group rather than Christians or whites or whatnot, the conversation would be all about that.

The shooter was crazed.
Did you think we should get rid of confederate symbols because of the crazed Chrleston shooter?
Because this time the shooter did not target one of the left's pet groups, so the left will only talk about gun violence. But if the left could tie it to hatred against a pet group rather than Christians or whites or whatnot, the conversation would be all about that.
That is a hasty generalization as well as overcharacterization as well as mischaracterization. You are a character. :lol:

The shooter appeared to be crazed by a mixture of Christians and a failure of women, which led to fixing on a certain type of person.

The shooter was crazed.
That is a hasty generalization as well as overcharacterization as well as mischaracterization. You are a character. :lol:

The shooter appeared to be crazed by a mixture of Christians and a failure of women, which led to fixing on a certain type of person.

It's the truth and you know it. The National Review article nails it.

The shooter was crazed.

It's the truth and you know it. The National Review article nails it.
Believe as you wish. I got a writer sanctioned there once because of the crap he was writing about subsidies in the sheep industry. I pointed out to his editor that the writer was also getting the same subsidy for which he was jumping on others. NR does too much propaganda for my taste.

Last edited:
Back to the subject.

I have heard several mainstream venues report that the victims saying the shooter was selecting Christians, women in particular, it appears.

It appears now, that this guy was an ATHEIST that hated Christians....TIME TO BAN ALL ATHEISTS, and religion haters of all types, for that matter....Never know when one of these deranged ,and diseased fuckers will go off the deep end!... They did it to a FLAG that had nothing to do with a shooter, this HATER has EVERYTHING to do with religion and the sickness of the LEFT!!!!
Speaking of batshit.

Were you talking about GUANO?... I know your shit, methhead with your bag of lays!

It appears now, that this guy was an ATHEIST that hated Christians....TIME TO BAN ALL ATHEISTS, and religion haters of all types, for that matter....Never know when one of these deranged ,and diseased fuckers will go off the deep end!... They did it to a FLAG that had nothing to do with a shooter, this HATER has EVERYTHING to do with religion and the sickness of the LEFT!!!!
Speaking of batshit.

Were you talking about GUANO?... I know your shit, methhead with your bag of lays!
So now you are not an atheists. Have you moved back to agnosticism again?

Forum List

Back