Christie and Kasich to enter Presidential race

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
I have no use for Kasich after he pushed Medicaid expansion.
Walker will kick Democrat azz.
How many viable candidates do Democrats have?

Define viable. The Hildabeast's numbers are looking awful, after that there is nothing

There will never be a perfect candidate, with that said I'm liking Walker at this point. I think he says what he means and does what he says

Christie only chance of getting near the Oval office is as a VP candidate to either Bush or Kasich because he will not win his party nomination.

I am not sold Hillary Clinton can win a national election against someone like Kasich, but will beat every tea party candidate with her eyes closed.

That's right. Medicaid expansion will surely help people in need, will surely save hundreds, maybe thousands of lives. Can't be having that now, can we?

There will never be a perfect candidate, with that said I'm liking Walker at this point. I think he says what he means and does what he says
walker/rubio rubio/walker. that is still my ticket, but hey, Christie can still be the White House Chef in 2017.
Since Cruz shifted his vote and chose to stand against TPP I may go back to a Cruz/Walker ticket.

I tend to think Kasich is the GOP's best (not necessarily only) chance at the White House. Comes from a must win state for the GOP, not excitedly right wing and he's not a peacock like Cruz. That said, he has the personality of gravel and like every other GOP candidate he has to answer to/for the tea party.

"Christie launches presidential campaign website - CNNPolitics.com"

Now this will be interesting.

Does Christie have the courage and strength of character to reject the social right agenda and run as a moderate, or does he do a Romney and go faux socon.

Forum List

Back