Christie and Kasich to enter Presidential race

fact: Kennedy won for many reasons, but he was Handsome!
Clinton? Charisma and he was Handsome!
Rubio? He is Hispanic,From Florida, doesnt need a teleprompter, and Very Handsome.
Kennedy won because Mayor Richard Daley arranged for 100,000 fraudulent votes to be cast in Illinois and thousands of votes being thrown out in Texas, where LBJ was Senator (fraudulently, as well).

Christie will get the donut shop owner vote, but he'll lose out on the Jennie Craig vote. But he will get the hot dog pizza vote, but then lose out on the stairmaster vote. He'll likely get the supersize-it vote, but then unfortunately lose the lettuce growers vote.

Hmm, tough call on that guy.

I'm not bothered by Christie's weight but I am bothered by his nastiness, not to mention his wishy washiness. If I want a liberal, I'll vote for a Democrat.

I'm not bothered by Christie's weight but I am bothered by his nastiness, not to mention his wishy washiness. If I want a liberal, I'll vote for a Democrat.

I don't care about his weight either those are jokes. And I agree, he is very abrasive to people.

4. Any of them would be miles better than anything the GOP clown car-shortbus-18 wheeler has to offer.

But that is not the purpose of this thread, troll.
Just what IS the purpose of this thread, other than to troll?
To get the information out there. There was absolutely no editorial commentary by me in the OP. Use your eyes.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Rubio? He is Hispanic,From Florida, doesnt need a teleprompter, and Very Handsome.
Kennedy won because Mayor Richard Daley arranged for 100,000 fraudulent votes to be cast in Illinois and thousands of votes being thrown out in Texas, where LBJ was Senator (fraudulently, as well).

Ahhhh, more 1960 butthurt.

I love watching Righties scream. Since most all of them cannot debate for shit, the only thing left to do is to laugh at them.

:lol:

Christie will get the donut shop owner vote, but he'll lose out on the Jennie Craig vote. But he will get the hot dog pizza vote, but then lose out on the stairmaster vote. He'll likely get the supersize-it vote, but then unfortunately lose the lettuce growers vote.

Hmm, tough call on that guy.
You get the stupid vote for that post!

I love watching Righties scream. Since most all of them cannot debate for shit, the only thing left to do is to laugh at them.

Are you actually denying that election fraud in Illinois and Texas won Kennedy the presidency? Go and read Caro's biography of LBJ where he lays that out. It was massive. Of course an ignorant twit like you wont care about facts and G-d forbid you should read a book.

Are you actually denying that election fraud in Illinois and Texas won Kennedy the presidency? Go and read Caro's biography of LBJ where he lays that out. It was massive. Of course an ignorant twit like you wont care about facts and G-d forbid you should read a book.

I have read that biography and even more. There is no definitive evidence, only hearsay.

You do understand the difference between the two, right?

For years and years, butthurt righties kept saying that it was just Illinois where voter fraud happened.

But after many years and long, painstaking work with the abacus and counting to 27 with their fingers and thumbs, butthurt righties then realized that since Kennedy won with 303 EV, had he not gotten Illinois's 27 EV, he still would have won with 276.

And that's the moment when they realized that they needed to start saying stuff about Texas in order to somehow magically get Nixon over 269 EV. LOL!

At the end of the day, according to the official canvasses, Kennedy won Texas by +2%.

Please show us the faked ballots. Thanks.

Remember, what you are saying about Texas is what many Democrats say about Florida 2000, and yet, you bristle like crazy at that thought. Why? Because you are an ultra-partisan hack who can only insult and demean, presumably because your soul is so dank, dark, ugly and stinking.

I have read that biography and even more. There is no definitive evidence, only hearsay.

For years and years, butthurt righties kept saying that it was just Illinois where voter fraud happened.

But after many years and long, painstaking work with the abacus and counting to 27 with their fingers and thumbs, butthurt righties then realized that since Kennedy won with 303 EV, had he not gotten Illinois's 27 EV, he still would have won with 276.

And that's the moment when they realized that they needed to start saying stuff about Texas in order to somehow magically get Nixon over 269 EV. LOL!

At the end of the day, according to the official canvasses, Kennedy won Texas by +2%.

Remember, what you are saying about Texas is what many Democrats say about Florida 2000, and yet, you bristle like crazy at that thought. Why? Because you are an ultra-partisan hack who can only insult and demean, presumably because your soul is so dank, dark, ugly and stinking.
Yes biographers frequently lie about the subjects of their biographies.
You are a dolt, Herr Sucksemoff.

Only in RWNJ perpetual butthurt unicornland can a a simple thread about the entry dates of two GOP candidates for 2016 get caught in the muck and mire of some fool still bitching about the results of 1960.

That is just rich.

Thank you for proving my point about you.

You make my job so easy in this regard.

Thank you for proving everything I write about you, and proving your inability to engage a topic with meaningful discussion.
You are dismissed, Herr Worthless.

Oh yes, and Greece will be out of European Union sometime in July. Just as I predicted back in January.
Greece in shock as banks shut after creditor talks break down - Yahoo Finance

Thank you for proving everything I write about you, and proving your inability to engage a topic with meaningful discussion.

Oh yes, and Greece will be out of European Union sometime in July. Just as I predicted back in January.

:dig: fake rabbi, :dig:

LOL. It's all you've got. The most worthless poster on this board. And that includes TruthMatters.

LOL. It's all you've got. The most worthless poster on this board. And that includes TruthMatters.

Only in your weird wet-dreams, fake rabbi. But hey, it's a very free country, the very fact that you can spew such inintelligible babble-wabble and yet, the black helicopters are not circling your tenement, can only mean that Obama's communist America is just not quite there!!!

However, hope abounds. I hear that FEMA retraining camp 666 is opening in your area! Rejoice, fake Rabbi.

Now, back to the OP, which I wrote:

Christie is officially in tomorrow.
Kasich declares on July 21.
The only remaning 'expected' player is Walker and I bet he will also declare in July, otherwise, he misses out on a very important debate!

And speaking of debates, I am going to watch and record all of them, am expecting them to be excellent party material for a long, long time to come.

Tell me, fake Rabbi, how do you prefer your humble pie? Cherry, Lemon of Rhubarb?

:rofl:

Only in your weird wet-dreams, fake rabbi. But hey, it's a very free country, the very fact that you can spew such inintelligible babble-wabble and yet, the black helicopters are not circling your tenement, can only mean that Obama's communist America is just not quite there!!!

However, hope abounds. I hear that FEMA retraining camp 666 is opening in your area! Rejoice, fake Rabbi.

Now, back to the OP, which I wrote:

Christie is officially in tomorrow.
Kasich declares on July 21.
The only remaning 'expected' player is Walker and I bet he will also declare in July, otherwise, he misses out on a very important debate!

And speaking of debates, I am going to watch and record all of them, am expecting them to be excellent party material for a long, long time to come.

Tell me, fake Rabbi, how do you prefer your humble pie? Cherry, Lemon of Rhubarb?

:rofl:
LOL! Your self declared victories are adorable, Herr Kind. I post facts with references and your response is to deny they exist.
Back to the OP: It is hardly a prediction that Walker will declare in July. His spam email hints heavily at an announcement and if he doesnt get in within 30 days he'll miss out on contributions and talent.
So go ahead and record the debates on your VCR, along with your gay pr0n. One of those folks will be the next president.

Forum List

Back