Christie has weight loss surgery

He's also looking for some more LOVE from the left wing and look, it's WORKING..

It is sad when society considers the worth of a person to be inversely proportional to the weight of his/her body.

Christie was in serious health danger due to his massive weight

Gastric bypass is not a solution to a weight problem. How may people get fat again post surgery?

There is no secret to losing weight. Stop stuffing your fat face and get your fat ass moving.

Gastric bypass is not a solution to a weight problem. How may people get fat again post surgery?

There is no secret to losing weight. Stop stuffing your fat face and get your fat ass moving.

Its all in the motivation. I needed a shock to my system (death of a morbidly obese aunt at 57 years old) to get me on weight watchers.

down 50 lbs in a year. (I wasnt morbidly obese, but I was damn fat (b cups).

N.J. Gov. Christie reveals secret weight-loss surgery

Had it back in February and has lost 40 lbs. Looks like he is getting ready for 2016

It's good he did it. He's a heart attack waiting to happen. Wish him all the best. :)

I've watched Christie since he was a federal prosecutor. He went from being husky to being morbidly obese. Diets and exercise were not working and this seems like the best option for him

I think he just turned 50 and needed this if he was going to see 60

Nail meet hammer.

Dumbest thing he could have done. The man has zero discipline and he will suffer because of it.

Typical liberal RINO taking the easy way out. He, no doubt, feels entitled. I would have much more respect for someone who buckles down and does it on their own.

SNIP:

Christie employed cloak-and-dagger tactics to hide the operation. First, he never went into Fielding’s office for medical visits — instead, the doctor came to the governor’s house in Mendham, the sources said.

SNIP:

In 2006, Christie said in an interview that getting a more involved surgery — gastric bypass — was never a consideration because it was “too risky.”

Christie, a Republican who is running for re-election as governor this fall, saw his girth become a campaign issue in the 2009 governor’s race, when Democratic incumbent Jon Corzine’s campaign ran TV ads with extremely unflattering videos of his rival.

New Jersey Gov. Christie has stomach surgery as part of weight-loss plan - NYPOST.com

He better run as a Democrat. If not, it may be the first time i've skipped an election....

But good luck to him in the weight loss....he definately needs it!

Forum List

Back