Christie is getting slammed for backing Trump

It depends on how many more bankruptcies are in his future. He better put all that capital in a safe place.

The good news is that when he bankrupts the United States, he'll have more experience at it than anyone else.
The U.S is already bankrupt, genius. Trump used the current bankruptcy laws to further his position. Thats just smart, not unlawful.

No, this is how you go bankrupt...

How the west rendered USSR bankrupt

It depends on how many more bankruptcies are in his future. He better put all that capital in a safe place.

The good news is that when he bankrupts the United States, he'll have more experience at it than anyone else.
The U.S is already bankrupt, genius. Trump used the current bankruptcy laws to further his position. Thats just smart, not unlawful.

Clearly, you don't understand what "bankrupt" means, "genius."

But good to know that you think the US defaulting on its debt is "smart."

:thup:

It's amazing how Trump supporters will believe anything.

It's either Trump or Hillary, genius. Is Hillary your man?

Well, they do believe he is a Conservative...?

It's either Trump or Hillary, genius. Is Hillary your man?

Only if Trump is the nominee.

Better the corrupt woman than the thin-skinned, narcissistic, offensive, divisive, uninformed, handicap-mocking bloviator.

And the GOP continues to peel itself apart like a banana...

2010jp_banana.jpg

I will agree Trump is no conservative. However, he is fiscally conservative. And that is all it takes.....This country is in dire need of a government that practices fiscal restraint and responsibility

I'm not sure how you guys can claim Trump is a 'fiscal conservative' when he calls for a shitload of new spending.

Trump is you racists taking off the mask and showing us your ugly face. It will not be pretty.

Indeed.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Seems that is a page out of a book that Cruz wrote. He tried to send the US into default.

Chris Christie faces backlash over Donald Trump support - CNNPolitics.com

What did he expect? He is just sucking up to Donald hoping for a cabinet post or maybe a spot on the Apprentice.

You are ridiculous, and a drone, lol.

Rubio is getting SLAMMED because he is not Trump by the voters, hehehehehehehehe. So will Hilly, so you better be prepared because the Democrat power structure is a house of cards without the Presidency. They control NOTHING, and Trump has already said; many of your precious agencies are going the way of the Do-Do bird.

You really believe Trump? If the man ever became President, he would expand his kingdom like no one has ever done it before. He is a Liberal in Conservative clothing.

I don't believe ANYTHING a Presidential candidate tells me.

On the other hand, I am more inclined to believe one who is using their own money, instead of one who is using everyone else's!

You believe Bernie don't you? And yet, who's money is he using, lol. It sure as hell isn't his!
He's using his own money? :lol:

What did he expect? He is just sucking up to Donald hoping for a cabinet post or maybe a spot on the Apprentice.

Rubio is getting SLAMMED because he is not Trump by the voters, hehehehehehehehe. So will Hilly, so you better be prepared because the Democrat power structure is a house of cards without the Presidency. They control NOTHING, and Trump has already said; many of your precious agencies are going the way of the Do-Do bird.

You really believe Trump? If the man ever became President, he would expand his kingdom like no one has ever done it before. He is a Liberal in Conservative clothing.

On the other hand, I am more inclined to believe one who is using their own money, instead of one who is using everyone else's!

You believe Bernie don't you? And yet, who's money is he using, lol. It sure as hell isn't his!

Well, enlighten us. Tell us how much of someone else's money he spent, and the total he spent, so we can figure out how much of his own he has invested.

He at least believes in himself, or he would have allowed every one else to invest in him, and not use a nickel of his own.

How much of Bernie's own money is invested? Hillary? Broke ass Rubio? Even bring up Cruz and Kasich if you like. How much of their personal wealth are they putting up to stop all the evil in politics that they say surrounds them-)

Trump is not actually USING his own money. He is lending it to his campaign and can pay it back from donations later

If Trump is using his own money, why does his web site have a "Donate now" button?

Trump is not actually USING his own money. He is lending it to his campaign and can pay it back from donations later

If Trump is using his own money, why does his web site have a "Donate now" button?

From what I am seeing, he is not using much of ANYONE's money to hose the GOP establishment Jake.........errr, I mean RIGHTWINGER. Tells you how feeble they are, now doesn't it-)

That being said, I see nothing that insures he gets his money back, do you? So in essence, he is betting on himself with his own money, and not everybody else's; unlike some other candidates from both sides-)

From what I am seeing, he is not using much of ANYONE's money to hose the GOP establishment Jake.........errr, I mean RIGHTWINGER. Tells you how feeble they are, now doesn't it-)

That being said, I see nothing that insures he gets his money back, do you? So in essence, he is betting on himself with his own money, and not everybody else's; unlike some other candidates from both sides-)

No...he is grandstanding while he knows that if he loses his campaign funds can pay back what he put in

Forum List

Back