Christie is getting slammed for backing Trump

You really believe Trump? If the man ever became President, he would expand his kingdom like no one has ever done it before. He is a Liberal in Conservative clothing.

I don't believe ANYTHING a Presidential candidate tells me.

On the other hand, I am more inclined to believe one who is using their own money, instead of one who is using everyone else's!

You believe Bernie don't you? And yet, who's money is he using, lol. It sure as hell isn't his!
He's using his own money? :lol:

Trump is not actually USING his own money. He is lending it to his campaign and can pay it back from donations later

If Trump is using his own money, why does his web site have a "Donate now" button?

From what I am seeing, he is not using much of ANYONE's money to hose the GOP establishment Jake.........errr, I mean RIGHTWINGER. Tells you how feeble they are, now doesn't it-)

That being said, I see nothing that insures he gets his money back, do you? So in essence, he is betting on himself with his own money, and not everybody else's; unlike some other candidates from both sides-)

No...he is grandstanding while he knows that if he loses his campaign funds can pay back what he put in

Well then Jake, just write to Rubio, Cruz, and Kasich, and tell them to call him on it tonight when Trump insists that "he is the only one self financing his campaign."

Let us all know how that works out for ya-)

Chris Christie faces backlash over Donald Trump support - CNNPolitics.com

What did he expect? He is just sucking up to Donald hoping for a cabinet post or maybe a spot on the Apprentice.

You are ridiculous, and a drone, lol.

Rubio is getting SLAMMED because he is not Trump by the voters, hehehehehehehehe. So will Hilly, so you better be prepared because the Democrat power structure is a house of cards without the Presidency. They control NOTHING, and Trump has already said; many of your precious agencies are going the way of the Do-Do bird.

You really believe Trump? If the man ever became President, he would expand his kingdom like no one has ever done it before. He is a Liberal in Conservative clothing.

On the other hand, I am more inclined to believe one who is using their own money, instead of one who is using everyone else's!

You believe Bernie don't you? And yet, who's money is he using, lol. It sure as hell isn't his!

you shouldn't care whose money he uses. he's barely using any.... he relied on his own name recognition and news coverage for saying insane things. I always said the press should ignore him because he was getting free advertising.

so if being a reality show celebrity is sufficient for your vote, I think that's pretty sad

What did he expect? He is just sucking up to Donald hoping for a cabinet post or maybe a spot on the Apprentice.

Rubio is getting SLAMMED because he is not Trump by the voters, hehehehehehehehe. So will Hilly, so you better be prepared because the Democrat power structure is a house of cards without the Presidency. They control NOTHING, and Trump has already said; many of your precious agencies are going the way of the Do-Do bird.

you shouldn't care whose money he uses. he's barely using any.... he relied on his own name recognition and news coverage for saying insane things. I always said the press should ignore him because he was getting free advertising.

so if being a reality show celebrity is sufficient for your vote, I think that's pretty sad

Your point would be well taken, were it not for the fact that most of you supported a community organizer. 6 of 1, 1/2 dozen of the other. Besides, I am for Cruz who you despise also. In reality, nobody we decide to support will be sufficient for you, unless they have a D in front of their name.

Your point would be well taken, were it not for the fact that most of you supported a community organizer. 6 of 1, 1/2 dozen of the other. Besides, I am for Cruz who you despise also. In reality, nobody we decide to support will be sufficient for you, unless they have a D in front of their name.

Trump will run either as a Republican or as Third Party. The choice belongs to the GOP.

Trump will run either as a Republican or as Third Party. The choice belongs to the GOP.

I agree.

who was still better than any of the theocrats you ran.

and I've voted for many republicans... but I can promise I never will again until they stop trying to legislate the religious beliefs of their right flank.

What a stupid logic

Then you should have no problem rich people buying politicians, because it is their "own" money after all...

If somebody don't need your money, that means they won't give a crap about you
But, if somebody needs your money, that means they will have to give a crap about you

Aristotle logic... Been around for 2000 years you know....

What a stupid logic

Then you should have no problem rich people buying politicians, because it is their "own" money after all...

But, if somebody needs your money, that means they will have to give a crap about you

True, but then if you are using your own money, then you say what you want instead of having to say what your donors want you to say to keep them happy.

Did your parents ever buy you a car? If they did, bet they purchased what they wanted, and not what you wanted. After all, it is/was their money.

That is logic 101, now isn't it-)

What a stupid logic

True, but then if you are using your own money, then you say what you want instead of having to say what your donors want you to say to keep them happy.

Did your parents ever buy you a car? If they did, bet they purchased what they wanted, and not what you wanted. After all, it is/was their money.

That is logic 101, now isn't it-)

He would say whatever benefits him, not you.

Your parents didnt teach you "free cheese is only in the mouse trap" ?
Nothing is free, you have to pay your politicians, if you want them to be honest to you.

And how much did you pay Trump?
Nothing.
And yet you expect honesty out of him.

This is advanced logic.
You better check your logic,
before you wreck your logic....

Gotta love watching the Republican Party falling apart at the seams.

it's amusing..... if it didn't make me feel badly for the country

It is a very sad story. Unfortunately, it is one that the GOP has been writing for some time.

Gotta love watching the Republican Party falling apart at the seams.

it's amusing..... if it didn't make me feel badly for the country

It is a very sad story. Unfortunately, it is one that the GOP has been writing for some time.

that's what happens when you prey on people's fear

Forum List

Back