🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christie Walton; One Of The Hardest Working Women In America!? Who is Lazy Rich/Poor?

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Christie Walton is worth $36.7 billion and describes herself as “homemaker” and “philanthropist.”

She doesn't work, so why are the workers of Wal-Mart considered the lazy ones? Wal-Mart Supervisors openly state that they are told to hand out Welfare brochures if workers ask for a raise in documentaries such as "High Cost of a Low Price"

What's sad is that some Americans think she shouldn't be obligated to pay her team of workers for the profits she is making.

I say she's absolutely obligated to pay a fair wage instead of what is going on today. Only I think it's up to the workers to unite and stand against her and the Corporation. The only problem with my perspective is that they have become a Monopoly and are the reason we once made laws against Monopolies. If Wal-Mart East demands a wage, Wal-Mart West is still in service for the buyers.

The big question today is; "Should the Government correct this issue with an increase in Minimum Wage Increases". No matter the outcome, Wal-Mart wins. If minimum wage increases, they are going to lose competition. If it doesn't, Christie and her Financial Advisor will just keep getting richer every time they raise prices and never increase wages.

THIS is the reason there were laws against Monopolies to begin with. This is the reason there were Anti-Trust Laws............Watching people "Trust" Wal-Mart today shows how smart they are. I recently had a "Corporate Truster" tell me that I should tip Wal-Mart workers if I think they should make more money.......The same person says Wal-Mart workers are lazy for not getting a better career. Yet the owner, Christie Walton isn't working at all and collecting all the $$$$.

I understand workers at Wal-Mart and McDonalds aren't the most educated or professional. But it takes a TEAM to make a Corporation rich. It won't make Christie Walton less rich to pay a wage that doesn't require Welfare. She will still be mega rich, she just won't be ultra uber mega insane rich as a non-working American......

You do realize Christy Walton is a Democrat, right?
Christie Walton is worth $36.7 billion and describes herself as “homemaker” and “philanthropist.”

She doesn't work, so why are the workers of Wal-Mart considered the lazy ones? Wal-Mart Supervisors openly state that they are told to hand out Welfare brochures if workers ask for a raise in documentaries such as "High Cost of a Low Price"

What's sad is that some Americans think she shouldn't be obligated to pay her team of workers for the profits she is making.

I say she's absolutely obligated to pay a fair wage instead of what is going on today. Only I think it's up to the workers to unite and stand against her and the Corporation. The only problem with my perspective is that they have become a Monopoly and are the reason we once made laws against Monopolies. If Wal-Mart East demands a wage, Wal-Mart West is still in service for the buyers.

The big question today is; "Should the Government correct this issue with an increase in Minimum Wage Increases". No matter the outcome, Wal-Mart wins. If minimum wage increases, they are going to lose competition. If it doesn't, Christie and her Financial Advisor will just keep getting richer every time they raise prices and never increase wages.

THIS is the reason there were laws against Monopolies to begin with. This is the reason there were Anti-Trust Laws............Watching people "Trust" Wal-Mart today shows how smart they are. I recently had a "Corporate Truster" tell me that I should tip Wal-Mart workers if I think they should make more money.......The same person says Wal-Mart workers are lazy for not getting a better career. Yet the owner, Christie Walton isn't working at all and collecting all the $$$$.

I understand workers at Wal-Mart and McDonalds aren't the most educated or professional. But it takes a TEAM to make a Corporation rich. It won't make Christie Walton less rich to pay a wage that doesn't require Welfare. She will still be mega rich, she just won't be ultra uber mega insane rich as a non-working American......

What does that matter? Being rich or Democrat are neither a protected class; Being either does not make her a good or bad person; Either are not character traits.

Depends on who is doing the complaining. Funny you never hear places that have real monopolies, yet are
unionized being raked across the coals.

What does that matter? Being rich or Democrat are neither a protected class; Being either does not make her a good or bad person; Either are not character traits.

Not all the rich are lazy and either all poor. Sure, there's a lot of ceo's that take far more than they're worth and this does need to stop.

No, you're wrong. There's no such thing as a CEO who takes far more than they're worth. They get paid what they do because a board of directors and the stockholders determine whether he/she is taking out of the company what they're worth. If they aren't worth what they're taking out of the company, then their ass is out the door and the next of a thousand talented people standing in line get their chance to run the company. How long do you think that lazy loser in the White House would last as a CEO? A week?

Depends on who is doing the complaining. Funny you never hear places that have real monopolies, yet are

Makes sense. People have problems with way companies makes money...OK , but not paying a living wage is an extra outrage. Most unionized workers are at minimum wage rates.

Not all the rich are lazy and either all poor. Sure, there's a lot of ceo's that take far more than they're worth and this does need to stop.

No, you're wrong. There's no such thing as a CEO who takes far more than they're worth. They get paid what they do because a board of directors and the stockholders determine whether he/she is taking out of the company what they're worth. If they aren't worth what they're taking out of the company, then their ass is out the door and the next of a thousand talented people standing in line get their chance to run the company. How long do you think that lazy loser in the White House would last as a CEO? A week?

Today's CEO's aren't there because they know about the product at all. They are there to be the Firewall between the workers and their wages. The CEO is the person that can talk the worker into thinking the funds aren't available. If you can do this with enough workers, it justifies the high pay of a CEO.

I'm curious why anyone would stand by 1 instead of MANY in America today. EVERYONE knows standing by 1 in the past has been a recipe for disaster.

Makes sense. People have problems with way companies makes money...OK , but not paying a living wage is an extra outrage. Most unionized workers are at minimum wage rates.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Did they get the low wages because they were in a Union? Or are they unionizing because they noticed they deserve more pay?

The rich are unionizing also. But it's easier for a select few to get their game together than hundreds/thousands. Rich Unionization is Monopoly 101.

Can't tell if this was too much information or if they didn't read past the title.

Rich is rich. Poor is poor. Lazy is lazy. None of them are exclusive to one another.

If Walmart employees don't like the terms of the deal they made with the company, they can go work elsewhere. Your opinion of the deal is just so much hot air. No one has a right to impose terms on Walmart. The idea that you do is fascism.

Apart from your behaviour being deplorable...
Can you please elaborate on how then esteemed party Bfgrn has some how supported the Communist agenda by pointing out to a study verified by Forbes as to the government subsidizing Walmart Workers income?

If this is truly a communist propaganda by Forbes(a newly converted bastion of the left) would they not be saying $6.2 Billion is not enough rather than what was implied that amount was quite high.

A communist would want all the workers wages to be that of the state(or community for those believers of Marx) and all there produce to belong to the state too.

This may be the stupidest thing I ever read: "Most unionized workers are at minimum wage rates."

They are obviously just repeating tripe they have been given.

This may be the stupidest thing I ever read: "Most unionized workers are at minimum wage rates."

Forum List

Back