Christine Ford is psychic. Which means she's a fraud. Which means Obama was born in Kenya

No, that is reality. He attempted to rape her. That sort of thing goes unreported by women ALL THE TIME. I did not report an attempted rape when I was 18...but if that motherfucker ever got nominated to anything, I'd be telling my story all over the place
You didn't report it, which means you put others in danger by failing get a rapist off the streets. Good job.

On the other hand, it probably didn't even happen. I have trouble believing it was attempted rape. You are just flattering yourself.

And you'll keep believing that until you hear the exact same story from someone you care about...a sister, a mother, a daughter. The #metoo movement didn't come from no where...

Bart O'Kavanagh wasn't nominated for a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land for the last 36 years...
So, rape only matters when the accused is nominated to the SCOTUS?

You people are fucking idiots.

No, that is reality. He attempted to rape her. That sort of thing goes unreported by women ALL THE TIME. I did not report an attempted rape when I was 18...but if that motherfucker ever got nominated to anything, I'd be telling my story all over the place.
You will be more believable if you report it now when the stakes are not so high. So go ahead and report that attempted rape.

So we shouldn't believe all the kids raped by priests decades ago because they didn't report at the time? You don't know why someone doesn't report at the time. That doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Bart O'Kavanagh wasn't nominated for a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land for the last 36 years...

No, that is reality. He attempted to rape her. That sort of thing goes unreported by women ALL THE TIME. I did not report an attempted rape when I was 18...but if that motherfucker ever got nominated to anything, I'd be telling my story all over the place.
You will be more believable if you report it now when the stakes are not so high. So go ahead and report that attempted rape.

So we shouldn't believe all the kids raped by priests decades ago because they didn't report at the time? You don't know why someone doesn't report at the time. That doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Apparently my post went over your head.

No, that is reality. He attempted to rape her. That sort of thing goes unreported by women ALL THE TIME. I did not report an attempted rape when I was 18...but if that motherfucker ever got nominated to anything, I'd be telling my story all over the place
You didn't report it, which means you put others in danger by failing get a rapist off the streets. Good job.

On the other hand, it probably didn't even happen. I have trouble believing it was attempted rape. You are just flattering yourself.

And you'll keep believing that until you hear the exact same story from someone you care about...a sister, a mother, a daughter. The #metoo movement didn't come from no where...
The koo-koo bird Ms Ford didn't tell her story to anyone for 30 years. Not her parents, not her friends. Don't you think if a woman was sexually assaulted that she would at least have told a friend about it?

That's hardly the same thing. Multiple victims all testified to the same acts by the same priest, and their stories all corroborate with facts.

The koo-koo bird Ms Ford didn't tell her story to anyone for 30 years. Not her parents, not her friends. Don't you think if a woman was sexually assaulted that she would at least have told a friend about it?

I don't believe we know if she told anyone else at the time of the incident. Maybe that's why the nomination should be delayed while an investigation takes place.

Christine Ford described her teenage sexual assault in 2012 to her therapist, and separately to her husband. According to her therapist's the details she relayed were the same that have been publicly stated now, and identified her attackers as “from an elitist boys’ school” who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington” as the Washington Post describes it. Her husband also states that she revealed Kavanaugh's name to him back then.

There's really only one explanation for this. Christine Ford is psychic. Her clairvoyance allowed her to know that Kavanaugh was going to be nominated to the Supreme Court come 2018, and was setting the stage to make her false accusations sound credible. It's not as crazy as it sounds. The same thing happened back when Obama was born in Kenya and his people published fraudulent birth announcements in a Hawaiian newspaper so that he could one day become an illegitimate President. It all makes so much sense now.

Besides, everyone knows that psychics are total bullshit. They're all liars. It's clear that this is a last ditch effort to delay the nomination. That's why Ford came forward in July. Because it's all last minute.

This is the kind of diseased partisan stupidity that has reached epidemic proportions in our country.
She is a psycho, therefore not credible. She is also 36 motherfucking years too late, and thus, not credible.

Everyone knows that there's nothing distressing or embarrassing about being sexually assaulted. Keeping it to yourself is completely unheard of.

Christine Ford described her teenage sexual assault in 2012 to her therapist, and separately to her husband. According to her therapist's the details she relayed were the same that have been publicly stated now, and identified her attackers as “from an elitist boys’ school” who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington” as the Washington Post describes it. Her husband also states that she revealed Kavanaugh's name to him back then.

There's really only one explanation for this. Christine Ford is psychic. Her clairvoyance allowed her to know that Kavanaugh was going to be nominated to the Supreme Court come 2018, and was setting the stage to make her false accusations sound credible. It's not as crazy as it sounds. The same thing happened back when Obama was born in Kenya and his people published fraudulent birth announcements in a Hawaiian newspaper so that he could one day become an illegitimate President. It all makes so much sense now.

Besides, everyone knows that psychics are total bullshit. They're all liars. It's clear that this is a last ditch effort to delay the nomination. That's why Ford came forward in July. Because it's all last minute.

This is the kind of diseased partisan stupidity that has reached epidemic proportions in our country.
She is a psycho, therefore not credible. She is also 36 motherfucking years too late, and thus, not credible.

True, and there are two critical facts that cannot be overlooked: the accuser cannot even remember the year it happened, and Mark Judge, the witness she claimed was in the room at the time, said the event never occurred.

This could be a very interesting hearing.

So you mean the other guy she says was involved in it is denying it? Good news, everyone! We've eliminated crime. Everybody in jail says they didn't do it. Clearly, that is sufficient to believe them.

She told her therapist there were 4 boys...hmmm.

Her "witness" said it never happened...hmmmm

She needs to be prosecuted and Feinstein needs to be expelled from the Senate

So you are telling me that you believe her, it happened, and it was an even bigger crime than she's letting on to.

I agree with you. She should tell somebody now. If Christine Ford had told people about this back in 2012 we'd be able to know this was real.

Oh wait....

If this woman had accused Obama I think we all know how the left would react.
That didn't happen, did it?

How many thousands of times do we have to hear "If this had happened under Obama" for things that didn't happen under Obama but are happening under Donald, before these cultists will realize that none of this shit happened under Obama, it's all happening under Donald?

No it didn't. There are millions of reasons women don't report. I didn't because I was 18 and I was someplace I wasn't supposed to be when my attempted assault took place. I was staying in the barracks (I lived off base) and visitors had to leave by 10. A guy caught me going back to a friend's room and tried to have his way with me. He threatened to call the MAA on me if I didn't fuck him.

If that guy ever ran for office, despite my saying nothing decades ago, I'd be telling my story, that really did happen, to every media outlet that would listen.

She recalled all that, but can't come up with where? Are you fucking kidding me? I've known far to many sexual assault victims to think that this HUGE DETAIL would ever have been forgotten.

What a hoot the Progressive left are. Using the trauma actually felt BY REAL VICTIMS, simply because they can't get over an election result.

You are raping actual victims all over again.

Bet that gets you hot, doesn't it?

kavanaugh's so called buddy 'witness' has written some pretty interesting books & articles...

Judge is a filmmaker and author who has written for the Daily Caller, The Weekly Standard and The Washington Post. He chronicled his recovery from alcoholism in “Wasted: Tales of a Gen-X Drunk,” which described his own blackout drinking and a culture of partying among students at his high school, renamed in the book “Loyola Prep.” Kavanaugh is not mentioned in the book, but a passage about partying at the beach one summer makes glancing reference to a “Bart O’Kavanaugh,” who “puked in someone’s car the other night” and “passed out on his way back from a party.”

Opinion | Kavanaugh’s accuser steps forward

Feminism and Body Language: A Double Standard?
By Mark Judge
Mon. November 11
Culture

Feminism and Body Language: A Double Standard? - Acculturated

& apparently there were photos - some of really young girls on his flicker page that had been scrubbed...

Brett Kavanaugh’s character witness Mark Judge has extremely disturbing views about women

but some were captured before they went off the net:

Thread by @TheDiscomfiture: "The Internet is Forever. My mistake earlier. Not a raw oyster, but a doughnut. We regret the error. Giving you the gist of the videos. Still […]"

I don't believe we know if she told anyone else at the time of the incident. Maybe that's why the nomination should be delayed while an investigation takes place.

That should have started in July, don't you think?

That should have started in July, don't you think?

Yeah, it should have but Republicans want to rush his appointment. Republicans have obviously known about this allegation a while or they wouldn't have had a binder full of women at the ready. Remember that Mitch McChinless warned the Oompa Loompa Oligarch not to nominate Bart O'Kavanagh to the SCOTUS because of his extensive paper trail. They thought they could hold back documents and rush his appointment and maybe get away with not properly vetting him.

Well, maybe it's time to slow down and properly vet him or pick a different candidate that doesn't believe a sitting president should be investigated for crimes they commit.

No it didn't. There are millions of reasons women don't report. I didn't because I was 18 and I was someplace I wasn't supposed to be when my attempted assault took place. I was staying in the barracks (I lived off base) and visitors had to leave by 10. A guy caught me going back to a friend's room and tried to have his way with me. He threatened to call the MAA on me if I didn't fuck him.

If that guy ever ran for office, despite my saying nothing decades ago, I'd be telling my story, that really did happen, to every media outlet that would listen.
Actually it obviously did go over your head. Now that you are older report it now if you want to be believed. Don't wait until the last moment before the the guy is about to be confirmed to a high level political position because people will then be questioning your motives and be less likely to believe you.

Forum List

Back