Christmas is canceled

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
No matter how good old St Nick Chris Cringle is, in his red and white suit, he’s not as good as Orange man is bad. And that’s why Christmas is canceled for leftists.
Christmas Is Canceled

Because hypocrites are mental and they always flip what they do onto the other person making it so those who didn't see it believe it . These are walking gawd dam liars and thieves.

Big deal. You celebrate your way, we'll celebrate our way.
maxresdefault.jpg

Big deal. You celebrate your way, we'll celebrate our way.
maxresdefault.jpg
Frankly, that's just about the way I envision Santa/Satan also.

Christmas is a pagan holiday, and I couldn't care less about it.

No one knows the exact date Christ was born, so his birth has nothing to do with Dec. 25th and some imaginary magic fat man that lives at the north pole and flies around the entire world in one night in a floating sleigh pulled by magically floating rein deer handing out toys to all the little kiddies.

If Christmas was truly about the birth of Christ, there shouldn't be any Santa/Satan involved.

Last edited:
I love the way the Christmas season makes me feel. Everyone I personally know becomes a little nicer, a little sweeter, a little more charitable but most of all it is the memories of Christmases past I cherish. Those last a lifetime. The familiar Christmas carols. Oh my, how I do choose to love Christmas. My favorite Christmas carol? Well, they all are in a sense but one explodes my heart with love and that is "Silver Bells."

Last edited:
I love the way the Christmas season makes me feel. Everyone I personally know becomes a little nicer, a little sweeter, a little more charitable but most of all it is the memories of Christmases past I cherish. Those last a lifetime. The familiar Christmas carols. Oh my, how I do choose to love Christmas. My favorite Christmas carol? Well, they all are in a sense but one explodes my heart with love and that is "Silver Bells."

upload_2019-12-4_8-6-4.jpeg
upload_2019-12-4_8-6-27.jpeg
images
I'll pass.

Forum List

Back