Chuck Schumer votes against judge cuz he is white?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Schumer slammed for citing skin color in vote against white judicial nominee

Chucky Cheese Schumer votes against a judge appointment because he is white. You heard right, he openly said he did not vote for him cuz he is white.

I find it odd the as diverse as New York is, there are only two white Senators. Does that seem odd to anyone else? I wonder if Chucky will step down so his white privileged arse can let an underprivileged minority take his place, that is, a minority other than an Asian, but I think that is only common sense.

Dims hate Asians, as does Hollywood. After all, do you know of any famous Asian actors? Nope, not unless they fit some racist stereotype karate guy you don't.

Dims in academia hat Asians as well. You could have a perfect 4.0 average and never make it into an Ivy League school if you are Asian so that a black could take your place who has a GPA far below yours.

What a sick bunch. I reckon FDR locking up innocent Japanese Americans went beyond the US being at war with Japan. Progs just hate Asians even thought they are a "darky".

Go figure.

Progs are the most racist human beings on the face of the planet.

Last edited:
Maybe Chuck should follow the advice of Martin Luther King and not judge a person by the color of his skin, but by the content of their character.

Looks like Chuck has not evolved much as a human.

How does Chucky know if the judge is like Pocahontas?

maxresdefault.jpg

He seems very judgmental. His mom could be a darkie for all he knows.

Maybe Chuck should follow the advice of Martin Luther King and not judge a person by the color of his skin, but by the content of their character.

Looks like Chuck has not evolved much as a human.

He's human?

I thought Chucky was only the second know talking pieces of poo know to exist.

mr_hankey_the_christmas_poo_by_gjones1-d5ookqe.jpg

Now if only he were a darkie talking piece of poo.

Schumer is not White. He is Jewish. He hates Whites.

Wow, just wow.

Harry Reid said that the only reason Obama won was he was light skinned and did not have a negro accent.

These are the same people who sit around all day trying to convince us that the GOP are racists.

Biden thought Obama spoke well for a black man and no one flinched. Every word Trump utters the left calls him racist, go figure.

Let me ask you, what do you think of Hillary Clinton saying this?

In 1974, after Bill Clinton lost his bid for a Senate seat, Hillary lashed out at campaign manager Paul Fray calling him a, “f*cking Jew bastard!” This outburst was witnessed and confirmed by 3 people, so it definitely happened

Wow, just wow.

Harry Reid said that the only reason Obama won was he was light skinned and did not have a negro accent.

These are the same people who sit around all day trying to convince us that the GOP are racists.

Biden thought Obama spoke well for a black man and no one flinched. Every word Trump utters the left calls him racist, go figure.

I'm not sure what to make of Biden, is he a racist or just an idiot.

Wow, just wow.

Both is most likely!

Is it a recognized psychological defect when just the sight of Schumer evokes an impulse to strangle him? Just looking at him does that.

Is it a recognized psychological defect when just the sight of Schumer evokes an impulse to strangle him? Just looking at him does that.

Agreed, but he still is not as bad as having to look at this.

nancy+pelosi+funny.png

There definitely is something wrong with that man. Something strange.

I would argue that there is something very wrong with the DNC.

The Pubes have their own issues but the racist freak show on the left is something to behold.

565-Clarence-Thomas-Judge_preview.png

Ya know it's funny that when the GOP does appoint black judges, the left assassinates their character and tries to destroy them anyway they can.

Then when he gets in office all they do is fantasize about impeaching him.

Forum List

Back