Chuck Todd, The Weeping Crocodile

How anyone cold support that idiot Trump and his juvenile and pitiful rant against Chuck Todd and the media is beyond me. Trump is not a president he is a bloviating, blabbering buffoon who is devoid of class and a disgrace to the office.

He has turned the Oval Office into the Offal Office.

How anyone cold support that idiot Trump and his juvenile and pitiful rant against Chuck Todd and the media is beyond me. Trump is not a president he is a bloviating, blabbering buffoon who is devoid of class and a disgrace to the office.

I see, like many of your kind, that you are easily accepting of hypocrisy.

Good for Trump! He's finally fighting back against these asinine, disgusting media personalities using the only methods they know.

Evidently, Todd used some very disparaging words against the steel workers which is what prompted not only Trump's comments but the loud cheering that accompanied it.

If only Todd had any self appraisals that rivaled the ones he throws at Republicans.

Better than the Clinton massage parlor IMO.

Forum List

Back