Chuck Todd's disgraceful treatment of Senator Johnson

As a conservative I know that most in my camp can't stand Chuck Todd. But, yesterday he stooped to new lows in an interview with Ron Johnson (R), and his willingness to join the calls to object to the electoral college makeup...

At one point Todd, cuts off the Senator, saying "I'm not going to put up with this"... What kind of hack journalism is that?

Meet the Press used to be a pretty reliable, middle of the road Sunday show, now it is just like everything else that comes from NBC, biased crap....

The bigger question, with the way that Todd, and most media now describes Republican's and Republican issues, are we witnessing the attempt to build one party government? How long before believing in the Constitution lands you in jail?

They are asking to do a coup and end democracy.

Expecting the truth and transparency is not a coup. It should be what we all want.

They already know, they are doing a coup.

As a conservative I know that most in my camp can't stand Chuck Todd. But, yesterday he stooped to new lows in an interview with Ron Johnson (R), and his willingness to join the calls to object to the electoral college makeup...

At one point Todd, cuts off the Senator, saying "I'm not going to put up with this"... What kind of hack journalism is that?

Meet the Press used to be a pretty reliable, middle of the road Sunday show, now it is just like everything else that comes from NBC, biased crap....

The bigger question, with the way that Todd, and most media now describes Republican's and Republican issues, are we witnessing the attempt to build one party government? How long before believing in the Constitution lands you in jail?

To bring in another perspective, I don’t mind when interviewers press and challenge those in power. The republicans and especially people like Sen Johnson have been humiliating themselves with their antics around this election. Pandering to Trumps conspiracies that have been shot down time and time again in court for not having evidence to back up their claims.

There is no doubt that if the Dems tried to pull this crap the Republicans would be screaming treason from the mountaintops. This movement to challenge the election is absurd and at some point needs to be treated as such

What a short, short memory you have....

"The official Electoral College vote tally just concluded, but some Democratic House members decided to put on a bit of a show.

More than half a dozen members rose at different points to object to the results of the election, citing Russian hacking, the legitimacy of the election and electors, voting machines, voter suppression and more."

So, let's see....if Republican's object, and exercise their rights, "it's a coup", "it's disgraceful", etc....But, when Democrats do so, it's perfectly fine....

Hell, you even tried to lie and say that Dems never did this....SMH...

Haha. You literally prove my point. Yes when Dems did it the Reps yelled treason and TDS and berated them as snowflakes that couldn’t accept the results of an election. I never agreed with any Dems including Clinton who made comments that the election wasn’t legit. But let’s compare the two situations. Clinton called and conceded. Even gave a concessions speech. Trump is throwing a tantrum and claiming fraud and a stolen election. He has challenged in court over 60 times and gotten nowhere. His claims have even been contradicted by his own attorney general. The BS is obvious and no where near what a small number of Dems did in 2017.

Yet, you posted:

There is no doubt that if the Dems tried to pull this crap the Republicans would be screaming treason from the mountaintops.

as if Democrats hadn't done the same thing in 2017....So why are you lying now?

As for the rest of it, need I go and find the multitude of Democrats, including Hillary, saying that Trump was an illegitimate President....?

Look Slade, the only way to have a conversation is if you are honest....So far, you're not.

He's been so scared of Joe Biden ever since when he decided to run, he got impeached over it.

Johnson seeking to overturn the election is disgraceful.

To bring in another perspective, I don’t mind when interviewers press and challenge those in power. The republicans and especially people like Sen Johnson have been humiliating themselves with their antics around this election. Pandering to Trumps conspiracies that have been shot down time and time again in court for not having evidence to back up their claims.

There is no doubt that if the Dems tried to pull this crap the Republicans would be screaming treason from the mountaintops. This movement to challenge the election is absurd and at some point needs to be treated as such

"The official Electoral College vote tally just concluded, but some Democratic House members decided to put on a bit of a show.

More than half a dozen members rose at different points to object to the results of the election, citing Russian hacking, the legitimacy of the election and electors, voting machines, voter suppression and more."

So, let's see....if Republican's object, and exercise their rights, "it's a coup", "it's disgraceful", etc....But, when Democrats do so, it's perfectly fine....

Haha. You literally prove my point. Yes when Dems did it the Reps yelled treason and TDS and berated them as snowflakes that couldn’t accept the results of an election. I never agreed with any Dems including Clinton who made comments that the election wasn’t legit. But let’s compare the two situations. Clinton called and conceded. Even gave a concessions speech. Trump is throwing a tantrum and claiming fraud and a stolen election. He has challenged in court over 60 times and gotten nowhere. His claims have even been contradicted by his own attorney general. The BS is obvious and no where near what a small number of Dems did in 2017.

Yet, you posted:

There is no doubt that if the Dems tried to pull this crap the Republicans would be screaming treason from the mountaintops.

As for the rest of it, need I go and find the multitude of Democrats, including Hillary, saying that Trump was an illegitimate President....?

Look Slade, the only way to have a conversation is if you are honest....So far, you're not.

I’m not lying about a thing. I honestly didn’t hear about or didn’t pay much attention to any of the stuff that some of the fringe Dems said in 2017. Any that claimed the election was illegitimate would have made me shake my head and not take seriously which is exactly what I’m doing now. I addressed Clinton in my last post, no need to repeat myself. There’s no doubt that what’s happening now is a much much larger scale than anything that was done by Dems. Wouldn’t you agree?

Expecting the truth and transparency is not a coup. It should be what we all want.

The truth is out there, and they are trying to do a coup.

It's only a coup when Republican's hinder Democrats isn't that right Penelope?

Johnson seeking to overturn the election is disgraceful.

You sound scared....

Chuck Todd was not going to stand for Johnson’s lies and misinformation.

He characterized the current situation correctly. Trump ranted that the election is fixed, the election is fixed, the election is fixed.
Then, when people started to believe him, Trump said

See? the people think the election is fixed

You are actually describing the Pelosi Method. The democrats leak something to the press, wait for it to be reported, and then claim that what was reported must be true because it is in the news. There is video of Pelosi actually explaining this and being quite happy with herself about it.

As far as no-one believing the election was fixed until after Trump said it was so, is false. It was obvious in September what the Democrats were up to. They started in PA by relaxing the signature requirements, deadlines, and address requirements of voters. Michigan and Wisconsin followed suite soon after. These were decisions made by the state supreme courts and not by the legislatures as required by the U. S. Constitution and they had no other purpose than to ensure cheating was easier despite their claims of "because covid".
Yep. Pelosi describes it in my signature. She calls it the lefts wrap up smear.

Yet, you posted:

I’m not lying about a thing. I honestly didn’t hear about or didn’t pay much attention to any of the stuff that some of the fringe Dems said in 2017. Any that claimed the election was illegitimate would have made me shake my head and not take seriously which is exactly what I’m doing now. I addressed Clinton in my last post, no need to repeat myself. There’s no doubt that what’s happening now is a much much larger scale than anything that was done by Dems. Wouldn’t you agree?

No, I wouldn't agree....The Republican Congresspeople are following the rules, and filing their objections...Which they have a right to do....The difference is that when Democrats tried to do such in '17, as well as in '01 they didn't follow the rules, but tried it anyway....So, if anyone in this process were trying to subvert the Constitution, it would be Democrats and what they pulled....But, in the end I really don't expect this to go anywhere, however, they need to stand up....It should be the entire Republican deligation doing this....those who will not stand for our Constitution are duly noted...Wouldn't you agree?

Because Senator Johnson is lying and he knows it.

He is enabling a fundamental attack on the foundations of our republic for craven political gain.
Most Democrats are opposed to the Right to Vote and democracy*
Their Voter Fraud is turning America into a dangerous one party far left extremist country.
Democrats are a a total disgrace on humanity.

He is enabling a fundamental attack on the foundations of our republic for craven political gain.
Most Democrats are opposed to the Right to Vote and democracy*
Their Voter Fraud is turning America into a dangerous one party far left extremist country.
Democrats are a a total disgrace on humanity.

Go see a shrink, cultist

Really, is that what Democrats did in 2017? and in 2001?

Nope.

Only in crazy imaginaryland where the cult lives is this any way comparable.

Really? please hightlight the differences for us....

The truth is out there, and they are trying to do a coup.

It's only a coup when Republican's hinder Democrats isn't that right Penelope?

No it’s a coup when you lose a free and fair election and attempt to overturn it.

And now it looks like your Orange Cult Leader could be wearing an orange jumpsuit in the not too distant future.

Yet, you posted:

No, I wouldn't agree....The Republican Congresspeople are following the rules, and filing their objections...Which they have a right to do....The difference is that when Democrats tried to do such in '17, as well as in '01 they didn't follow the rules, but tried it anyway....So, if anyone in this process were trying to subvert the Constitution, it would be Democrats and what they pulled....But, in the end I really don't expect this to go anywhere, however, they need to stand up....It should be the entire Republican deligation doing this....those who will not stand for our Constitution are duly noted...Wouldn't you agree?

Absolutely not. The republicans are peddling lies that have been debunked by courts, Republican secretaries of states, trumps DOJ. They are actively trying to undermine the election to appease an egomaniac.

Now what exactly did the Dems do in 2017 that you find unconstitutional and of a larger magnitude than what Trump and his puppets are doing now?

Chuck Todd was not going to stand for Johnson’s lies and misinformation.

He characterized the current situation correctly. Trump ranted that the election is fixed, the election is fixed, the election is fixed.
Then, when people started to believe him, Trump said

See? the people think the election is fixed
Those of us with common sense knew the election was fixed when the counting stopped in the middle of the night with Trump ahead and then resumed the next day with Biden winning. We know what you commies did.

Forum List

Back