Chuck Todd's disgraceful treatment of Senator Johnson

As a conservative I know that most in my camp can't stand Chuck Todd. But, yesterday he stooped to new lows in an interview with Ron Johnson (R), and his willingness to join the calls to object to the electoral college makeup...

At one point Todd, cuts off the Senator, saying "I'm not going to put up with this"... What kind of hack journalism is that?

Meet the Press used to be a pretty reliable, middle of the road Sunday show, now it is just like everything else that comes from NBC, biased crap....

The bigger question, with the way that Todd, and most media now describes Republican's and Republican issues, are we witnessing the attempt to build one party government? How long before believing in the Constitution lands you in jail?

Chuck Todd is the miniature attack poodle of the Democratic Media.

As a conservative I know that most in my camp can't stand Chuck Todd. But, yesterday he stooped to new lows in an interview with Ron Johnson (R), and his willingness to join the calls to object to the electoral college makeup...

At one point Todd, cuts off the Senator, saying "I'm not going to put up with this"... What kind of hack journalism is that?

Meet the Press used to be a pretty reliable, middle of the road Sunday show, now it is just like everything else that comes from NBC, biased crap....

The bigger question, with the way that Todd, and most media now describes Republican's and Republican issues, are we witnessing the attempt to build one party government? How long before believing in the Constitution lands you in jail?

Chuck Todd's real problem is that he loathes Republican Voters.
It is his cultural antipathy towards average mainstream middle class Americans who refuse to submit to the Left's autocracy.

Chuck Todd did another interesting thing last week. He invited a dead congressman onto the show. That would have been quite a feat...if he'd made it.

Forum List

Back